Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Selatria

Re: New RPG: Selatria

Postby myst23 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:16 pm

richmond wrote:+::surrender +::surrender Hi. Am having serious problems killing the commander with the fire cannon. Have tried 9 times now. Please could you tell me how to kill this guy and his cannon and using which players and with Mage elementalist - healer or magician ??? +::fear

If you level up to over 43or close to that but not under 40 it wont take so long to kill the commander
and the cannon.
myst23
Bard

Re: Selatria

Postby whim » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:33 am

Hi all!

We just pushed Patch 1.22 live. You can download it again and let it overwrite. Here are the changes.

Patch 1.22 Notes

New Changes:

• Party members and NPCs now show a distinct fallen sprite.
• There are now unique looking hidden cats.
• Adjustments have been made to the Mirage Forest. A turquoise flash will now appear if the player navigates correctly, and a red flash now appears if the player navigates incorrectly.
• Adjustments have been made to the final fight of Chapter 2, allowing certain enemies to be affected by magic damage.
• Certain sequences have been edited.
• Various collision bugs have been fixed.

Fixed Issues:

• Addressed an issue where the "Dizzy" status would cause a party member to fall and take 9999 damage.
whim
Peasant

Postby Venetia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:18 am

Having played the demo and loved it I bought the game and downloaded it, but when I defeat 015 ay the end of Chapter 1-5 I get an error message "Script 'Cache' line 75: TypeError occurred. Cannot convert nil into String."
I've tried downloading it again and still got the same result - please help!
I'm getting really good at defeating 015 though!!!
Venetia
Peasant

Postby whim » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:45 am

Hello all,

We've released a new patch: Patch 1.24a.

Patch 1.24a Notes

The controls have been changed.

[System Changes]

• WASD has been implemented for player movement and decision selection
• 'W' which was previously used as a toggle party member button, has been moved to 'E'.
• 'A' which was previously used to open the World Map and activate Key Items has been moved to 'Q'.
• The game now updates character abilities and changes upon loading the game rather than saving the game.
• Beginning with Version 1.24, players who try to load save data from a later version into a previous version will get an error message.

[Fixed Issues]

• A critical issue where the game would crash if Number 016 was knocked out during the fairy battle has been resolved.
• Drain attacks or other attacks where multiple types of damage is displayed is now clearly visible.
• The words "No Effect" will no longer occasionally display when defending in battle.
• Several spelling/grammar issues have been fixed.
• Several visual issues have been fixed.
• Certain voiced lines have been changed.
whim
Peasant

Postby gaby5516 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:09 pm

I'm feeling kinda stupid.
Can anyone tell me how and where I find this town " Verwin"?
I've been to the continent all the way to the WEST, with all the mountains around it, but can't seem to find a way in.
Am I in the right place?
I have done Pirates Cove, and I have also been to Harmony's House.

Please help. +::sos
gaby5516
Bard

Postby gaby5516 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:07 pm

gaby5516 wrote:I'm feeling kinda stupid.
Can anyone tell me how and where I find this town " Verwin"?
I've been to the continent all the way to the WEST, with all the mountains around it, but can't seem to find a way in.
Am I in the right place?
I have done Pirates Cove, and I have also been to Harmony's House.

Please help. +::sos

Is there ANYBODY out here to HELP me PLEASE?????????
gaby5516
Bard

Postby whim » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:08 pm

Hi gaby,

Thanks for playing our game! You completed Selatria: Advent of the Dakk'rian Empire as Chapter 3 ends after the Pirate Cove.

We are currently developing Part 2 which will continue with the Dakk'rian Continent and Verwin. (We will likely put a system message in a future patch to let people know this is the end of current content since we feel it's a bit ambiguous.)
whim
Peasant

Postby gaby5516 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Thank you for getting back to me.
I'll be looking forward to playing Part 2.
I have thoroughly enjoyed the game. +::YAY
gaby5516
Bard

Postby RAndrews » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:42 am

I've just tried the demo for this and can't complete it. This game is just too difficult, and with no easier options and no menu save, life is too short to keep trying - and real life does interfere when there is no menu save option.
RAndrews
Bard

Postby whim » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:31 pm

Hey all, thanks for playing Selatria. I wanted to give a bit of an update and project and answer some FAQ's.

Q: I can’t get to Verwin after I get out of the Pirates’ Area. Where do I go?

A: Congratulations! You’ve made it to the end of Selatria: Advent of the Dakk'rian Empire. Part 2 of Selatria (and the full release) will further explore Dakk'rund and the western continent, and that includes getting to Verwin. We apologize for not leaving a message for saying the game is completed after Chapter 3, we may fix this in a future update. But please understand this will still be a ways off.

Q: When will Part 2/full game be done?

A: We are aiming for a late-2019 release date for the full Selatria game.

Q: Will my saved data from Selatria: Advent of the Dakk'rian Empire be compatible with Part 2/the full game?

A: Your save data, items, character levels and progress will carry over. For launch, we will provide a tutorial on our website for how to find your save data and be able to copy it to the path of the full game so you can pick up with where you left off. In the future, we will develop a program that will do it for you automatically, but we can’t promise this will be ready for the release date. Please look forward to more information about this in a future update.

Q: Will there be a soundtrack release for Selatria?

A: We are aiming for the soundtrack to be released simultaneously with the full game. This release window may also be adjusted.

Q: The game seems quite difficult. Will you be making a more casual-friendly version?

A: We are working hard to implement a Casual setting for the game, but unfortunately, it won’t be ready when the game launches. It will be available in a future patch.

How can i find out up-to-date information about the development of Part 2?

A: There are many different ways you can learn more about development of Selatria. We have a Facebook and Tumblrpage to where you can see small-digests of the game, and if you want a full-blown development log of our work, you can reach the development blog here.
whim
Peasant

Postby diklazam » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:37 pm

elsebeth wrote:
Sunday: I tried again to find the forth slime again a dozen times. Nope :(. I bought the game (was playing the demo) in the hope that it was just a glitch but no... So it must be something that I overlook or do wrong. I leave it for now in the hope that the cook doesn't have something that I need somewhere else in the game!
Still love to play the game :-)!
Thanks anyway for tryng to help me +::heart !
elsebeth

Spoiler: show
the forth slime is when u are in the form of elementalist in his curse somewhere up up (2 slimes are in the area before the stairs, 1 in the area of the metalist form).
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers