Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby poshpaws » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:37 pm

I am just about to give up. The timed torch puzzles (which have to be completed in order to progress) are almost impossible and really spoil the enjoyment of the game by being so difficult to complete. I am in the Dragon Bones Cave now and have to admit defeat. It's such a shame as I was really enjoying the game. As I said in an earlier post there should be an option to not do the puzzle and incur a penalty or don't make the puzzles that are part of the story line so difficult?
poshpaws
Bard

Postby poshpaws » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Is the developer not replying to these posts? This timed torch puzzle is not fun. It's really exasperating. I was enjoying the game but I am probably going to delete it now as this is so frustrating and my fingers hurt from trying to do the puzzle!!!!
Otherwise is it possible for them to send me a save file with this puzzle completed?
poshpaws
Bard

Postby Virlog » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:48 am

Very coool game! Oh god, i love this guys, so... i can cry. (? +::surrender
All you need is love, and... games! =)

https://www.indievision.org
Virlog
Peasant

Postby liza » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:12 pm

poshpaws wrote:Is the developer not replying to these posts? This timed torch puzzle is not fun. It's really exasperating. I was enjoying the game but I am probably going to delete it now as this is so frustrating and my fingers hurt from trying to do the puzzle!!!!
Otherwise is it possible for them to send me a save file with this puzzle completed?

I and others have tried many ways to get help from the developers but they do not respond.
liza
Wanderer

Re: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby liza » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:28 pm

Pyras Temple

For those having problems with this puzzle.

This is my solution:

Try running the blue line when flames are down, then save before the yellow.

liza
Wanderer

Postby anoldguy » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:10 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
anoldguy wrote:terra temple: I did the statues, at the part with the four globes, how do i make it work, thanks

You have to make the four globes the same color as the globes you cannot access. I've never found a strategy other than trial and error, but someone else may be able to help. This is how I do it. Works well for 4 and 6 globes, not so well for 9 globes.

Stand in front of each globe and press enter (or space or your mouse). Note how many colors that one globe will change. Do this for each of the 4 globes. Work on the one that affects the most first. Try to get at least 2 or 3 globes to match that one. Do the same with another globe that will only affect 2. Save the globe that only affects itself until last. I don't think there's any sequence I can give you.
i cannot any colors to change. help again!
anoldguy
Wanderer

Postby polarbr » Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:04 am

I've been reading that many of us are having trouble with the lighting of the 4 flames in Pyra's Temple. I just can't get them all lit in within the time limit. I saw that the developers were coming up with a fix, but I don't know what that fix will do. Does it time out after a certain number of tries, is it a timed thing (you have to keep trying for x number of minutes), what is the fix?
I really want to continue and I'm so stuck that I'm ready to quit, which I'd hate to do since I've been enjoying this game prior to this task.

Please help!!! +::sos +::sos +::sos
polarbr
Wanderer

Aqua Temple Boss

Postby diannew » Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:19 pm

How do you defeat the boss in the aqua temple?
diannew
Wanderer

Postby diannew » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:09 pm

All my characters are at level 50 and I cannot progress since I cant defeat boss in Aqua Temple. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
diannew
Wanderer

Postby diklazam » Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:10 am

to win all the bossess u need - to my opinion - SUPERIOR DEADLY PLASK 3 or 4 of them make the job.

to get the SUPERIOR DEADLY PLASK u need synestra to be smusggler only than she can craft it in the shops.

the SUPERIOR DEADLY PLASK made of:
1. yellow mountain plant which can be found in deepwick mountain (enterance from medowmill villange) (western kingdom)

2. poisonus plant - which can be found in appleston forest (eastern kingdom).

it is dull job and u need to do it several times but it worth it.

BTW - you dont have to fight all the bosses in the final battles. you can walk around. try it.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby boatrigm » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:34 pm

Can't buy game. It doesn't exist at checkout. Any ideas????

Thanks, Mike
boatrigm
Peasant

Postby boatrigm » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:35 am

Looks like a dead game :(

-Mike
boatrigm
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:41 am

boatrigm wrote:Can't buy game. It doesn't exist at checkout. Any ideas????

Thanks, Mike

I clicked on 'Buy Game' in the original post and it brought me to the BMT site. I didn't go any further as I didn't want to inadvertently buy the game again. It was a really fun game. Hopefully you can find a link that will allow purchase.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:42 am

Cannot buy game - has it been discontinued
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:24 pm

Yes, removed from purchasing. No idea why, it did very well on Aldorlea.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers