Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby watts712 » Sat May 06, 2017 5:21 pm

I am a elementalist now but how do I make it work so now I can enjoy the game without these stupid invisible monsters
How do I make the invisibility work they are still there (pulling my hair OUT)

I just can't DEAL with these invisible monsters ANY MORE! enjoyment is not there!!!!!!!!!!!!email me if you take them out of the game...I would have NEVER bought the game if it said invisible monsters but it ONLY said visible monsters...

What a shame cause this would be a great game but the enjoyment has been taken out with the invisible monsters...

In your next game PLEASEEEEEEEE don't put sooooooooo many or NO invisible monsters...If I need the extra money for items or experience in a game I just go back and fight over and over
Last edited by watts712 on Sun May 07, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
watts712
Bard

Postby watts712 » Sat May 06, 2017 11:44 pm

how do you get into redhurst cave?? I can't jump ( I have jumping shoes) over there do I do something with the colored balls???
watts712
Bard

Jumping Boots

Postby belange » Sun May 07, 2017 12:33 pm

I am enjoying this game a lot, congratulations to the developer for this new game. I have been all over the Eastern Kingdom and a good part of the Southern one but I cannot find the jumping boots. Please help, there are a lot of places where I cannot go because of this.
belange
Peasant

Postby darkange » Sun May 07, 2017 12:52 pm

The problem with minimum number of steps between invisible encounters is that it never works properly .... you sometimes get 200 but other times you get 10 steps between 3 encounters in a row .... it's really not fixed .... it was the same problem with Millennium 1 game ... you select 0 steps between fights and obviously it doesnt work you sometimes make even 100 steps between another fight comes ( 0 steps should mean you walk one step boom encounter you walk another step boom encounter ) .. and if you selected 50 steps between encounter it was still not accurate ... you would get encounters after 10 steps and sometimes after 50 + steps .... somehow this option of minimum number of steps doesn't seem to work in these type of games ... don't know why.
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates -LIFE

Postby diklazam » Sun May 07, 2017 1:14 pm

how come no potion is reviving? or i miss somthing???????????????

I found a scroll that can revive it cost 1000.
why punich because someone was killed? its a lot of money for reviving/.....
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anarcx » Sun May 07, 2017 4:01 pm

watts712 wrote:I am a elementalist now but how do I make it work so now I can enjoy the game without these stupid invisible monsters
How do I make the invisibility work they are still there (pulling my hair OUT)

I just can't DEAL with these invisible monsters ANY MORE! enjoyment is not there!!!!!!!!!!!!email me if you take them out of the game...I would have NEVER bought the game if it said invisible monsters but it ONLY said visible monsters...

What a shame cause this would be a great game but the enjoyment has been taken out with the invisible monsters...

In your next game PLEASEEEEEEEE don't put sooooooooo many or NO invisible monsters...If I need the extra money for items or experience in a game I just go back and fight over and over

Spoiler: show
Hi, your invisibility skill is the same as a main action item, like your jumping boots or your world map. use the "A" "S" "D" buttons until you see a fogish charater as an image and use the "S" button to activate and deactivate it.

watts712 wrote:how do you get into redhurst cave?? I can't jump ( I have jumping shoes) over there do I do something with the colored balls???

You need the special main item called Orb Shifter that you will gain later in the game main story.

belange wrote:I am enjoying this game a lot, congratulations to the developer for this new game. I have been all over the Eastern Kingdom and a good part of the Southern one but I cannot find the jumping boots. Please help, there are a lot of places where I cannot go because of this.

Hi, to unlock those main items you need to go forward in the main story, jumping boots are unlock in the first big temple of the game around the 9th main quest.

darkange wrote:The problem with minimum number of steps between invisible encounters is that it never works properly .... you sometimes get 200 but other times you get 10 steps between 3 encounters in a row .... it's really not fixed .... it was the same problem with Millennium 1 game ... you select 0 steps between fights and obviously it doesnt work you sometimes make even 100 steps between another fight comes ( 0 steps should mean you walk one step boom encounter you walk another step boom encounter ) .. and if you selected 50 steps between encounter it was still not accurate ... you would get encounters after 10 steps and sometimes after 50 + steps .... somehow this option of minimum number of steps doesn't seem to work in these type of games ... don't know why.

I will look into this and if it is a bug, make sure to let you know when a fixed version is available.

diklazam wrote:how come no potion is reviving? or i miss somthing???????????????

I found a scroll that can revive it cost 1000.
why punich because someone was killed? its a lot of money for reviving/.....

Its was a game design decision. If the revive scroll aren't expensive enough, the player just doesn't play cautiously enough during fights as he doesn't feel there's any penalty for dying. He also has to think twice before building all his characters full glass canon. As you progress in the game, 1000g becomes more accessible.
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby watts712 » Sun May 07, 2017 10:02 pm

The one's I see don't bother me it's the one's I can't see....I am no better off cause I will not now when to use it if I can't see them...WOW... Can you please remove them or make steps 700 - 1000 before one hit's me????

Been playing for 3 days now and still on the Eastern Kingdom at level 24
watts712
Bard

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates Zip file...

Postby RRocket » Mon May 08, 2017 2:07 am

For those too young to remember, when you get a zip file that contains a .exe, you simply create a subdirectory and drag the .exe file from the zip to the new subdirectory, then click on the the .exe file to run it.
RRocket
Peasant

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates As a Game...

Postby RRocket » Mon May 08, 2017 5:58 am

I have been playing for a while, now, and I'm actually enjoying it. In my opinion, the single biggest lack that needs to be addressed immediately is the lack of any kind of manual. Not so much a walkthrough or such but a simple manual to explain things like the map dohicky in the lower left corner of the screen. I didn't know about that or the clock in the bottom right of the screen until half-way through the (at this time) 4 pages of the Yggdrasil Gates forum. Also, explaining things like you have to find resurrection scrolls and the like to bring back a killed character. These are things a player would like to know before they go into the game. Since I've been playing computer games since the late 70s, using keyboard is old hat, but it seems a lot of people were lost when their mouse didn't work the way they expected. Bottom line, do a quick write-up of a manual and put it in a .txt file and include it in the package. It'll answer a lot of questions and free up a lot of the forum space of questions. I'll go into proofreading the language at another time.
RRocket
Peasant

Aqua's Temple

Postby sandie1000 » Mon May 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Where is this temple?
sandie1000
Bard

Postby diklazam » Mon May 08, 2017 7:32 pm

i am in the mines. found pickexe and mineral saw the monster keep the gate but could not move the bolders to fight it,

i gusse i need something like gloves or boots or speciatl item. the problem that i dont know if i missed it somehow or i need go come back later again.

can you clear it for me?

also from your other answers can i assume that if i cant do something i will be able to do it as i progress the games? can you at least tell me if the side quest are in the eastern kindom first or it does not matter which is the first because i collected side quest from all over the continenets (beside the ice kindom).

so it this some order which will be frefered to do the quest?

tx very much. enjoing the game....

dikla
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby sueros » Mon May 08, 2017 9:42 pm

I really like the game. Lots of features that make it easier for me to play. But please consider a walkthrough with maps. I like to not miss any part of the game.
sueros
Peasant

Postby RRocket » Mon May 08, 2017 11:54 pm

One of the things that does bother me is that when you load a saved file, after starting the game, the load does NOT include your sound selections in the Options menu. Because of that, when the file loads, the first thing that happens is the music blasts out of the speakers at full volume. Not cool. People like me don't LIKE blaring noises. That's why we set the volumes low.
RRocket
Peasant

Wandering aimlessly

Postby sandie1000 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:24 am

I have been wandering aimlessly for two days could someone please tell jme how to get to Aqua's temple? I have the unlock thingy but don't know where the temple is. I have tried everything that looks like a temple and they all say blocked.
sandie1000
Bard

Postby diklazam » Tue May 09, 2017 2:18 pm

i cant oper the gate to rozmary mention. i remmeber get the key. can someone tell me what i need to do to get into the mantion? i want to prograss the game....

found it -the entrance from both sides. you need to play with the levers so some of the doors disappered and you can go in thourgh where the doors were
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers