Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby diklazam » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 pm

Was walking 5 hours, checked every corner, cannot find 3 green crystal. I already have jumping shoes. Someone help. :(

where are you? you have to be more spesific
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: Woodriver forest(lost forest)

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:53 am

Fanatik007 wrote:Was walking 5 hours, checked every corner, cannot find 3 green crystal. I already have jumping shoes. Someone help. :(

If you are talking about the Woodriver/Woodspell Lost Forest Quest, the 3 green crystals are

Spoiler: show
Start from Meadowmill Village, cross the bridge and enter the forest. Work your way east and north to the tip of the forest
1st Green Crystal at tip of Woodriver Forest
Work your way down the coast to the 2nd green crystal
2nd Green Crystal in southeast corner of forest
Work your way west to the 3rd green crystal
3rd Green Crystal directly west of 2nd in the southwest corner where the trees approach Draclyn's upper square
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates - dragon bones hideout

Postby diklazam » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:25 am

i am a little dislect so i can not do the fire torch task.

can someone be so kind to take my save file, do it for me and send it me back so i can continue playing?

pls i tries for days to do it, and i am in very easy mode and cant do it.

tx dikla

edit:

did it. suddenly everething was working proparly
Last edited by diklazam on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: Woodriver forest(lost forest)

Postby Fanatik007 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:18 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
Fanatik007 wrote:Was walking 5 hours, checked every corner, cannot find 3 green crystal. I already have jumping shoes. Someone help. :(

If you are talking about the Woodriver/Woodspell Lost Forest Quest, the 3 green crystals are

Start from Meadowmill Village, cross the bridge and enter the forest. Work your way east and north to the tip of the forest
1st Green Crystal at tip of Woodriver Forest
Work your way down the coast to the 2nd green crystal
2nd Green Crystal in southeast corner of forest
Work your way west to the 3rd green crystal
3rd Green Crystal directly west of 2nd in the southwest corner where the trees approach Draclyn's upper square

thanks a lot +::YAY

-------------------
am currently in Dragon bones Hideout...cannot figure in which order to fire torches.

Help pls...EDIT...I passed it :)

--------------
I found a nice bug...worked in previous version of the game too as well as it now...sometimes enemies drop Gaelis pouch and when you tried cash it all 11 or one time I have 99 of them....I press 99 times and it still says you have 99 pouches.

--------------
Another bug report... I went to Magic shop and purchase 4 Health books and 4 focalisation books . After I tried couple of them on my characters to upgrade their health...it become that my health and focalisation books didn't disappeared, so I used them to max my health and mana. After I saved, I still see these books in my inventory.

I need help in Aer's temple with moving statues, moving for 5 hours can't get through, pls help
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Solution to Dragon Bones hideout timed sequence torch puzzle
Dragon Bones Hideout
Timed sequenced torch puzzle
Object: Activate raft blocking northern door by lighting all 4 torches within a time frame

Torch #1 (upper left) = 3 flickers
Torch #2 (lower left) = 10 flickers
Torch #3 (upper right) = 17 flickers
Torch #4 (lower right) = 4 flickers

Sequence: #3, #2, #1, #4

Stand on raft directly south of torch #3 with fire wand selected then these keypresses

S-A-Left-S-Down-S-Left-S-Up-Left-D-S-A
Up-S-Up-Right-S-Up-Left-D-S
Right-Down-S

I can just barely do it in time.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Fanatik007 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:13 pm

Yeah I passed it.
But am stuck again...
I need help in Aer's temple with moving statues, moving for 5 hours can't get through, pls help
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:43 pm

Fanatik007 wrote:Yeah I passed it.
But am stuck again...

This is probably not the most elegant or concise solution. I'm sure someone will say they can get the job done in half the steps, but it works.

Aer Temple Twin Statues Puzzle Solution
Key
L=move statue left, R=right, D=down, U=up
Lo=press statue left against obstacle (or edge), same with other

Left: Lo Lo Uo Uo
Right: Ro D
Left: R R
Right: U U Lo Uo Uo Lo Uo Uo
Left: Ro U Uo Uo
Right: L R Uo Uo L R Uo Uo L L
Left: U U D Ro Ro Ro U L U U R L U R L
Uo R L Uo Uo R Uo R
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Fanatik007 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:58 pm

Lady JJ

thanks a bunch, you're great :)

Pls anyone where's golden cliff cave?
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby moffatt » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:58 am

ok i need answers, why is there that i get randomized loot in chests in the demo and is it that in the main game aswell?
moffatt
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:15 pm

Fanatik007 wrote: Lady JJ

thanks a bunch, you're great :)

Pls anyone where's golden cliff cave?

You're welcome. :) Goldencliff Cave is in the southeastern plains of the eastern kingdom, Morbeach Cliff north of Morbeach Village. There is a bug that's been documented a couple of times in this forum that the map marker shows up at Highedge Cave in the northern Bayport Cliff instead. Also, after I defeated the golem in Goldencliff Cave, my quest didn't update so I couldn't collect any reward. Be interesting to see if the same happens to you.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:18 pm

moffatt wrote:ok i need answers, why is there that i get randomized loot in chests in the demo and is it that in the main game aswell?

You get random loot in the main game as well. It's not a bad thing. Sometimes I save just before opening and reload if I don't like what it has to offer. Also, the levels of the enemies are proportional to your party's levels. I think the treasure loot is proportional as well. It's worth not opening the chests until later in the game when the loot is much better.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates - terra temple

Postby diklazam » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:44 pm

the yellow buttons which leads up - the last raft would not change. and i dont know what the green buttons for.
(found the shifter and has the left key).

terra temple is the 4th and last temple. i dont know what i am doing wrong. ( i already did the statue puzzle and the bolders puzzle and changed the orbs color, and fought the beast in the end of the spikes) i need to go up in the small rafts and the yellow buttons which change the shape - but cant change the upper one.....
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates - terra temple

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:19 pm

diklazam wrote:the yellow buttons which leads up - the last raft would not change. and i dont know what the green buttons for.
(found the shifter and has the left key).

terra temple is the 4th and last temple. i dont know what i am doing wrong. ( i already did the statue puzzle and the bolders puzzle and changed the orbs color, and fought the beast in the end of the spikes) i need to go up in the small rafts and the yellow buttons which change the shape - but cant change the upper one.....

I don't have a saved game for the start of that temple, but I did reenter it from a later save. I'm pretty sure the 3 green buttons have to be depressed within a set time frame. I know, another horrid timed puzzle, but this one isn't too bad. Quickly step on and away from each green button to get a sense of which stays depressed the longest-middle-shortest and then race as quickly as you can from one to the other. It's possible that this will affect the raft that's blocking your progress.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby diklazam » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:40 pm

near the dark forest (where the poisnt plant can be found) there is a blue case and a cave high above. i dont know how to reach it, i have the grappling hook but it didnt help. any ideas?

near the bank in lowheaven capital you have a chest which you cant reach. someone knows?
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby anoldguy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:32 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:Did anybody face aster????

yes
....lady JJ can you tell me where is drofeus and how do solve the sand pyramid
anoldguy
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers