Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby Lady JJ » Fri May 19, 2017 1:10 am

MONCHA5 wrote:Ok nobody seems be able to help me! I quit! Its imposible to enter strongland castle and fallenrock tower +::Annoyed

I've completed 30 side quests and still haven't visited all the towns. I also have several quests I can't complete because I haven't yet found the grappling hook or orb shifter. There are temples I'm not entering because I'm waiting for the dev's to apply a patch that will stretch the timed puzzles out a bit. And, still, I'm finding plenty to do. The point is, if you can't complete one particular dungeon, then move on to another. This is an awesome game and you shouldn't give up on it too soon.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:19 am

Lady JJ wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:Ok nobody seems be able to help me! I quit! Its imposible to enter strongland castle and fallenrock tower +::Annoyed

I've completed 30 side quests and still haven't visited all the towns. I also have several quests I can't complete because I haven't yet found the grappling hook or orb shifter. There are temples I'm not entering because I'm waiting for the dev's to apply a patch that will stretch the timed puzzles out a bit. And, still, I'm finding plenty to do. The point is, if you can't complete one particular dungeon, then move on to another. This is an awesome game and you shouldn't give up on it too soon.

I already have the grappling hook and orbiter shifter. The grappling hook is in pyras temple. I passed all the advanced quest, only left strongland castle and that tower!!! But the puzzles are too hard
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri May 19, 2017 2:01 am

Devs. there is another glitch. I already went to highedge cave and close the gate, but suddenly the purple button is on again.
when are going to finish te patch? I need to enter strongland and in the western tower
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby diklazam » Fri May 19, 2017 7:03 am

MONCHA5 wrote:

I went to foxview village but i dont find where to buy superior deadly flask!!

if u mean the one that take 30% it is not it.

it takes only 675 venom out of all the enemies and i double checked it. it is in the list of potions and cost 420.
its where u can craft and buy all the potions.

ALSO CAN someone help me where is the quest of the orphan children? i dont remember. i found the kids looked all over
western kindom and cant remeber in which village i got it.

how can i use the books? i know synestra has the skill greed. i bought the greed book and gave it to her. i have gaelis pouch and i dont know how to use it.

its annoying that u dont know how to use. may be with the new game u have a manual.....

tx
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Fri May 19, 2017 12:18 pm

The orphanage is in Draclyn Village, the house just north of the potion shop. It has a teddy bear icon above its door.

Thieves can't craft poison potions. You have to go the rogue route. If you have advanced through the rogue class, then you should have these options in any potion store.
Spoiler: show
Minor Deadly Flask
20% HP venom damage to all enemies
1 Poisonous Plants
1 Yellow Montains Plants

Great Deadly Flask
25% HP venom damage to all enemies
1 Poisonous Plants
2 Yellow Montains Plants

Deadly Flask
30% HP venom damage to all enemies
2 Poisonous Plants
2 Yellow Montains Plants

Superior Deadly Flask
35% HP venom damage to all enemies
2 Poisonous Plants
3 Yellow Montains Plants

Strong Deadly Flask
40% HP venom damage to all enemies
3 Poisonous Plants
3 Yellow Montains Plants

Giant Deadly Flask
45% HP venom damage to all enemies
3 Poisonous Plants
4 Yellow Montains Plants

Supreme Deadly Flask
50% HP venom damage to all enemies
4 Poisonous Plants
4 Yellow Montains Plants

It is possible these options expand by level. Once again, I ask you to please post the levels and classes of your characters. The developers have taken great care to make specific abilities only available to specific classes, so what works for my party may not work for yours.

If Synestra knows the spell, then you just have to equip that spell. It's a pretty good spell as it affects all enemies. Use the spell during battle as you would any other spell.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby diklazam » Fri May 19, 2017 12:55 pm

thank u very much lady JJ.

synestra is smuggler - lv 32.

celthric is tracker lv 30

valie is paladin lv 31

nhail - elementalist lv 29.

when synestra became smuggler i see she has greed. i buogh t the book and i see the greed skill in the inactive skills
is written - equip skills
and under it skills - all this skills i can not use.

for example i bought valie house kick. i see it in the skill menu but can no use it i battle.
cant understand why.

the same with the greed book
Last edited by diklazam on Fri May 19, 2017 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Fri May 19, 2017 1:38 pm

diklazam wrote:thank u very much lady JJ.

synestra is smuggler - lv 32.

celthric is tracker lv 30

valie is paladin lv 31

nhail - elementalist lv 29.

when synestra became smuggler i see she has greed. i buogh t the book and i see the greed skill in the inactive skills
is written - equip skills
and under it skills - all this skills i can not use.

for example i bought valie house kick. i see it in the skill menu but can no use it i battle.
cant understand why.

the same with the greed book

There are only so many skills you can equip at any time. Go to Equip Skill, select a skill you can do without, this will give you a dropdown menu, and then you can select greed. Remember that greed uses a Gaelis Pouch each time. Usually that's no problem, as you probably have plenty. Against most enemies, I use Continuous Attack, saving Greed for those enemies that are immune to physical attacks (like the slime).

Do the same for Valie with house kick.

You will probably find that your set of skills you use for exploring is different than your set of skills you use for Gate Creatures and other single boss foes.

How are you making out against the golems?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby diklazam » Fri May 19, 2017 2:03 pm

now i understand why all thouth skill appear. i think only 4 skills u can have.
if only i knew.....

because i did not know i had to levle up untill - just now - my nhail has ice ii spell.
so for now i did nothing nigher to the troll nor the golem or the werewolf or each of the golem and the bosses. i just waited
do be stronger.

now can i buy books and give it to anyone? because if synestra has already greed spell can i buy the book of greed and give it to someone else? or it is also by classes?

r u sure that only roguo can performs the spell potions?

i thank you very much.

do you know the the peaces of the map is the key to island? each 5 pcs is a new location. i found the sun island.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Fri May 19, 2017 3:12 pm

diklazam wrote:now i understand why all thouth skill appear. i think only 4 skills u can have.
if only i knew.....

because i did not know i had to levle up untill - just now - my nhail has ice ii spell.
so for now i did nothing nigher to the troll nor the golem or the werewolf or each of the golem and the bosses. i just waited
do be stronger.

now can i buy books and give it to anyone? because if synestra has already greed spell can i buy the book of greed and give it to someone else? or it is also by classes?

r u sure that only roguo can performs the spell potions?

i thank you very much.

do you know the the peaces of the map is the key to island? each 5 pcs is a new location. i found the sun island.

The thief can craft potions, but they are more healing and defensive. My Synestra went from rogue to shadow dancer and could craft poison spells. When I reset her class and went from thief to smuggler, the kinds of potions she could craft changed.

My strategy to beat the golem is to reinforce everyone with health (the potion that gives everyone an extra 50% health), and, if you can, enhance a piece of everyone's armor with earth. Use any other defensive strengthening potions as well.
You're bound to replenish your stock in later battles. I already have everyone's helm equipped with mana regeneration but you can do health regeneration to the hats if you prefer, or use the regenerating rings. Have plenty of 65% health scrolls (obtained from any temple). It may help to equip Nhail's weapon with a water rune, though that's not totally necessary. Once everyone is armored to the max, everyone other than Nhail concentrates on defense and keeping each other (especially Nhail) healthy. Have Synestra cast crippling poison, Celthric cast disarm (I think I bought that book for Celthric to learn), and Valie cast defense at least every other turn. Whenever Nhail gets hit, replenish his hit points. This is the priority since he is your weakest character. Have Nhail cast Ice II every turn he gets. If a character has just cast a defensive spell and there's no one to heal, have that character guard to minimize his/her own damage. It will take several rounds, but you should be successful in the end. Make sure your characters have the best all around weapons and armor your money and ores can buy.

I use the same strategy for the troll, except I have Nhail cast thunder instead of ice. I think the developer gave a reply earlier about the best way to beat the troll, and I'd certainly defer to that strategy if you can search back and find it.

I have 7 map pieces, Sun Island using the first 5.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Fri May 19, 2017 8:00 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:
I already have the grappling hook and orbiter shifter. The grappling hook is in pyras temple. I passed all the advanced quest, only left strongland castle and that tower!!! But the puzzles are too hard

I revisited Pyras Temple and couldn't find the grappling hook. Every chest has been opened and I'm pretty sure I kicked each wall looking for a secret passageway. Could you be more specific? Thanks.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Sorry i was wrong. the fire wand is in pyras temple. the grappling hook is in another temple but i dont remenber it.
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates PATCH

Postby MONCHA5 » Sat May 20, 2017 12:01 am

DEVS:When are you going to apply the patch???
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates Updates

Postby RRocket » Sat May 20, 2017 3:13 am

I saw in some of the posts that you were talking about updating the program and in one you mentioned releasing one withing a day or so, and I just wanted to know, how does a person get the updated program without buying it all over again from Aldorlea? Do they have a mechanism in place for that?
RRocket
Peasant

Postby Anarcx » Sat May 20, 2017 3:25 am

First I would like to take the time to thanks Lady JJ. You seem to understand the game pretty well, so thank you for helping me answering the questions from other players. I've a very tight schedule and i don't always have time to answer all your questions. So, thank you very much :)

Now, that being said, the Yggdrasil Gates V1.1.0 is now available.
This patch includes :
- More time for timed puzzles
- Bugs and glitches fixed
- Skills balancing

We STRONGLY recommend to everyone to download this new version and transfer your save file in the new folder.

The grappling hook is in the 3rd main temple in the game, and as you might probably guess, the orb shifter is in the 4th main temple.

@Moncha5

You should now have plenty of time to enter the fallenrock tower,
as for the strongland castle, if you're unable to solve a puzzle, just switch to another quest, it's really no big deal. Some puzzles are meant to be really tough for those that likes to have a good headache. That's specially true for some side quests dungeons. :)

RRocket wrote:I saw in some of the posts that you were talking about updating the program and in one you mentioned releasing one withing a day or so, and I just wanted to know, how does a person get the updated program without buying it all over again from Aldorlea? Do they have a mechanism in place for that?

You are usually given a code that allows you to redownload the product from the website for free once you bought it. If it is not the case, simple contact us via mail and send us a copy of your receipt or your save game file and we will be happy to send you the updated version
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Sat May 20, 2017 1:30 pm

Spoiler: show
Anarcx wrote:First I would like to take the time to thanks Lady JJ. You seem to understand the game pretty well, so thank you for helping me answering the questions from other players. I've a very tight schedule and i don't always have time to answer all your questions. So, thank you very much :)

Now, that being said, the Yggdrasil Gates V1.1.0 is now available.
This patch includes :
- More time for timed puzzles
- Bugs and glitches fixed
- Skills balancing

We STRONGLY recommend to everyone to download this new version and transfer your save file in the new folder.

The grappling hook is in the 3rd main temple in the game, and as you might probably guess, the orb shifter is in the 4th main temple.

@Moncha5

You should now have plenty of time to enter the fallenrock tower,
as for the strongland castle, if you're unable to solve a puzzle, just switch to another quest, it's really no big deal. Some puzzles are meant to be really tough for those that likes to have a good headache. That's specially true for some side quests dungeons. :)

RRocket wrote:I saw in some of the posts that you were talking about updating the program and in one you mentioned releasing one withing a day or so, and I just wanted to know, how does a person get the updated program without buying it all over again from Aldorlea? Do they have a mechanism in place for that?

You are usually given a code that allows you to redownload the product from the website for free once you bought it. If it is not the case, simple contact us via mail and send us a copy of your receipt or your save game file and we will be happy to send you the updated version

You're very welcome. That's what community forums are for.
I was at a standstill at Aer Temple with the green button puzzle. Now I have the grappling hook. Thank you so much for listening and responding.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers