Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby diklazam » Mon May 15, 2017 5:15 pm

what about the books in the charch? i had a book which i like somethings aboue kick. i bought it and see it the the menu but can not use it. it cost 5000

and what do u mean "equip" new skills? they are outomaicly appears no?
Last edited by diklazam on Mon May 15, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

do u have an answer pls pls? +::heart
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: PYRA'S TEMPLE

Postby Lady JJ » Mon May 15, 2017 6:32 pm

Anarcx wrote:
sandie1000 wrote:Okay finally got those darn statues moved onto the buttons but can't for the life of me figure out what to do at the room with all the fires in it. I thought maybe when I got the flame wand and lite all the candles it would go away. NOT! I really am at a standstill until someone tell's me what to do in this room.

There's a specific path to follow in this room, you need to time it well or the flames will hurt you.
Follow the path (indicate as "1" in the following picture), make sure you time it well.

Spoiler: show

Seeing the path is easy. Navigating the path, not so easy. I found that if I had the display set to full, I at least had a fighting chance to get to the top 'resting square' and save there.
Last edited by Lady JJ on Mon May 15, 2017 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: class reset scroll

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon May 15, 2017 6:48 pm

If I use this scroll, do I lost the other skils?
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon May 15, 2017 7:36 pm

diklazam wrote:

what about the books in the charch? i had a book which i like somethings aboue kick. i bought it and see it the the menu but can not use it. it cost 5000

and what do u mean "equip" new skills? they are outomaicly appears no?
Last edited by diklazam on Mon May 15, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

do u have an answer pls pls? +::heart

Give the book to valie
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Mon May 15, 2017 10:05 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:
I already light those flames and got the left key, but I cant guess the order of the other 4 torches in the room to the right

I think, but I can't say for certain, that you need to not only light them in the correct order, but also in a specific time flame. I think the order is
Middle Left - Top Right - Top Left - Bottom Right
I say that because the middle left flame stays lit the longest (5 seconds) and the bottom right the shortest (2 seconds), with top right being 4 seconds and top left being 3 seconds.
Try this-
Stand in the square facing the middle left torch. Make sure flame wand is selected. Save your game. Now, press these keys as quickly as you can.

S-A-Up-S-Right-S-S-S-Up-D-S-A
Left-S-S-Up-D-S-A
Right-S-S-S-Down-S-S-Right-S
Down-D-S

Go through the sequence slowly the first time to make sure it works. Then, go just as quickly as you can and get that last torch lit while the other 3 are still burning.

I can't say for certainty this will work, but I think it will. I just can't move those keys fast enough. I'd really appreciate it if someone can let me know my strategy is correct. Thanks.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:14 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:
I already light those flames and got the left key, but I cant guess the order of the other 4 torches in the room to the right

I think, but I can't say for certain, that you need to not only light them in the correct order, but also in a specific time flame. I think the order is
I say that because the middle left flame stays lit the longest (5 seconds) and the bottom right the shortest (2 seconds), with top right being 4 seconds and top left being 3 seconds.
Try this-
Stand in the square facing the middle left torch. Make sure flame wand is selected. Save your game. Now, press these keys as quickly as you can.

Left-S-S-Up-D-S-A
Down-D-S

Go through the sequence slowly the first time to make sure it works. Then, go just as quickly as you can and get that last torch lit while the other 3 are still burning.

I can't say for certainty this will work, but I think it will. I just can't move those keys fast enough. I'd really appreciate it if someone can let me know my strategy is correct. Thanks.

THANKSSS. ILL TRY +::O_o
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Grappling hook

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon May 15, 2017 10:16 pm

Does anybody know where can I find this grappling hook? +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby telejane » Mon May 15, 2017 11:41 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:

Try this-

Left-S-S-Up-D-S-A
Down-D-S

I literally - and I've been trying for quite some time - cannot move fast enough to light all 4 flames in the last section of the Pyra temple to get the right hand key. It doesn't matter which order I try - I've tried Lady JJ's method and I've also tried mapping out my own starting with the lower left flame - but it's simply impossible. I don't mean to be a whiner, but either there is something I've missed entirely that makes this puzzle possible or I've leveled up too high and now it's not possible or my machine is just too slow or open to whatever options could get me through this so I can keep playing? Happy to send the dev(s) my save file...
Help please! +::Dance
telejane
Peasant

Re: New RPG: abandonned castle

Postby MONCHA5 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:23 am

how to get in?? I have been walking around serching flames . how many flames do i have to lit?
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue May 16, 2017 12:30 am

My sequence finally worked for me. Telejane, I feel for you because that's exactly how I feel. If I wanted to play arcade games, I'd play Mario on my grandson's wii. This was my strategy, but it did take quite a few times and lots of practice.

Save at the middle left facing the torch, screen menu selected with flame wand. Copy and paste the sequence into notepad or another small text editor. Place the game window and notepad side by side. Work the A-S-D buttons with 3 fingers of your left hand, left-up-down-right with your right.

Don't watch the screen. Just look at Notepad and follow the sequence. Do it a few times slowly to develop a rhythm. My problem was trying to find just the right speed. Too slow and the lit flames would die out before I got to the last one. Too fast, and the game wasn't registering every keypress (usually when jumps are being animated). So, if you find that you're following the sequence but ending up in the wrong spot, then the keypresses are being lost. My rhythm finally came down to as fast as you can with everything but the S. Press the S just a little more deliberately to give time for the jump animation to complete. I practiced at least 3 dozen times just with the first 3 flames. Once I got that down, it took just a few more tries to complete the sequence. Rhythm and speed are key.

Fortunately, if you need to reenter the temple, you don't have to complete either of these timed puzzles again. I just hope there aren't any more timed arcade mini-games. If so, this clearly isn't the game for me.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Tue May 16, 2017 1:29 am

Lady JJ wrote:My sequence finally worked for me. Telejane, I feel for you because that's exactly how I feel. If I wanted to play arcade games, I'd play Mario on my grandson's wii. This was my strategy, but it did take quite a few times and lots of practice.

Save at the middle left facing the torch, screen menu selected with flame wand. Copy and paste the sequence into notepad or another small text editor. Place the game window and notepad side by side. Work the A-S-D buttons with 3 fingers of your left hand, left-up-down-right with your right.

Don't watch the screen. Just look at Notepad and follow the sequence. Do it a few times slowly to develop a rhythm. My problem was trying to find just the right speed. Too slow and the lit flames would die out before I got to the last one. Too fast, and the game wasn't registering every keypress (usually when jumps are being animated). So, if you find that you're following the sequence but ending up in the wrong spot, then the keypresses are being lost. My rhythm finally came down to as fast as you can with everything but the S. Press the S just a little more deliberately to give time for the jump animation to complete. I practiced at least 3 dozen times just with the first 3 flames. Once I got that down, it took just a few more tries to complete the sequence. Rhythm and speed are key.

Fortunately, if you need to reenter the temple, you don't have to complete either of these timed puzzles again. I just hope there aren't any more timed arcade mini-games. If so, this clearly isn't the game for me.

thanks i have done with this temple but i dont get the grappling hook!! where is it???
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue May 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Once again, another horrible timed torch puzzle. I can give you the sequence.
Spoiler: show
Begin in the lower right stone square facing the top right torch with flame wand selected. Save game. Then

S-A-Left-S-S-Up-S-S-Left-D-S-A
Up-S-S-Right-S-Up-Right-Down
D-S-Left-S

However, my keypresses aren't being detected during the animation of the flame reaching the lower right torch, so I have to press that last S at least twice to be recognized, then the flame starts to cross the water to the top left torch and, invariably, the lower left torch dies out just before that last flame reaches the torch. I tried to find an option to change the animation display thinking my keypresses would be detected more readily, but I couldn't find such an option. End of the road for me. Have fun everyone.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG:GRAPPLING HOOK

Postby MONCHA5 » Tue May 16, 2017 4:57 pm

I really need help!!! where is the grappling hook and orbiter shifter???? +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Fallenrock tower

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed May 17, 2017 1:07 am

I am sorry but it is impossible to light the 4 torches in this tower!!! There is no time!! any clue??
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates- Superior Deadly Flask

Postby diklazam » Wed May 17, 2017 12:30 pm

u can buy it in foxview village in the western continent. it cost 420. good for the crazy enemies....

can some tell me how to get into deepwick mountain? i tried from every direction from the twe villigas and cant find a way... i want the hapey feather quest...

tx
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers