Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby diklazam » Mon May 15, 2017 9:34 am

HI

I CANT WIN THE GIANTS. THEY HAVE TO MUCH POWER. I AM AT LEVEL 30. MAY BE I DO SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE

I CAN NOT USE ANY OF THE MAGIC sp POINTS.

I COULD NOT KILL NO "GATE" OR "BIG BOSS" BECAUSE THEY KEEP REGENERTING.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? I STUCK IN THE FIGHT WITH THE LOST FOREST... SO I CAN GO ON WITH THE GAME....

TX
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby watts712 » Mon May 15, 2017 12:14 pm

How do I get more Superior Deadly Flask???
Its' the only way I know how to kill the troll and I only have two and need more
Thanks
watts712
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Mon May 15, 2017 1:29 pm

diklazam wrote:HI

I CANT WIN THE GIANTS. THEY HAVE TO MUCH POWER. I AM AT LEVEL 30. MAY BE I DO SOMETHING WRONG BECAUSE

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? I STUCK IN THE FIGHT WITH THE LOST FOREST... SO I CAN GO ON WITH THE GAME....

TX

The golems are very susceptible to ice. If Nhail knows Ice II, just keep pounding it. The golem will regenerate (maybe even absorb health from your players), but not at the rate Ice II will weaken it. Use your other characters to keep casting defense spells on your party and lower attack spells on the golem. Also, be sure to heal as soon as you get hit, especially Nhail as he is the most vulnerable. Be sure your characters are wearing the highest defensive armor they can afford / equip. All the boss enemies increase in level in proportion to your party's level, so waiting until you are a higher level isn't necessarily going to be a great strategy. Defense is the key, both in armor and in combat spells.

You could also try using poison potions. I've held onto my poison potions, so I don't know how effective they may be against the golems.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Mon May 15, 2017 1:34 pm

watts712 wrote:How do I get more Superior Deadly Flask???
Its' the only way I know how to kill the troll and I only have two and need more
Thanks

Synestra can craft potions in any of the potion shops. You'll need poison plants and goldthorns.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby diklazam » Mon May 15, 2017 2:50 pm

txs lady JJ

may be you know how i use all the skills that i have when you go into the "equired skilsl" (not while fighting) and a line down writter magic or skill and a list.
i understand u need SP to use it. (otherwise why u have the SP points)?
or maybe its the list that u will have in higher level?

the problem is that i dont know how to use the sp points. if you buy books in the church (5000 cost) u can be stronger and i dont know how to use it.

watts712 wrote:
How do I get more Superior Deadly Flask???
Thanks

Synestra can craft potions in any of the potion shops. You'll need poison plants and goldthorns.

to craft potions u need to have it on the list of potions, i could not find superior deadly flask in no shop nor magic shop. may be someone rememerber where it was?

pls help.... tx
Last edited by diklazam on Mon May 15, 2017 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: pyras temple

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Does anybody know the order to light the flames in this temple??
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Anarcx » Mon May 15, 2017 4:34 pm

Lady JJ wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:where can I get fire wand to get in marblegrass cave gate? :(

Same question, except I need it for Pyras Temple.
Marblegrass Cave: How do you enter the cave on the upper level? You can see it to the left of one of the cave entrances, and you can see a bridge there as well.

The Fire Wand can be found inside Pyras Temple.
Marblegrass Cave: There's three sections in this cave. First section is available with the Jumping Boots
The second section will require the Fire Wand
You can access the bridge once you've obtained the Grappling hook

Lady JJ wrote:
Anarcx wrote:Hi, as explained in the beginning of the game, only the "Advanced Quests" requires you a special item to be complete. The item required is written in the quest description.

Yet the Pyras Temple main quest says you need the Fire Wand. Therefore, I must have missed it somehow during the main questing. Should I be revisiting the main quest areas?

All in all, I have to say this is quite an impressive debut RPG for these developers. There are some fine tunings that could bring this game from really, really good to absolutely amazing. One, and it has been alluded to before, is correcting the grammatical, spelling and syntax errors. More importantly, a little more dialogue when presented with puzzles to give the player a better idea of what needs to be done (prime example: in Pyras Temple when entering the flame room, one of the characters could say "Hey, I've seen this puzzle before. Seems we need to light those flames in a certain order. Does anyone have a match?"), and, also, special items (example: when obtaining the jumping shoes, "Wow! These shoes will come in handy. When we want to jump, all we have to do is use the A-S-D keys, just like the map."

Forest maps would definitely come in handy. I'm still at a loss as to how to enter the Stonewald bandit camp. Maybe I'll eventually find Chronos and, if I'm nice to him, he'll fly me over the trees. ;) Then again, maybe not. (sigh)

It was mostly a first test to see if people would actually like this kind of game, since it's quite different from any old school RPGs you may have experienced before while still feeling familiar. We are currently working on the second one and we're taking into account all the feedback we receive here to improve the game design.

MONCHA5 wrote:How can I reach this cave and the campemet?? helppp +::sos

To access the The Stonewald Bandit camp.
1. You will first need the grappling hook.
2. Go to the Fallbridge Village (south of the capital of the western kindgom)
3. Use the right exit of the village that heads north
4. Turn right BEFORE you cross the river and follow that path

TX

Hi, for those having troubles with the troll here's a few tricks you can try:

Spoiler: show
Vulnerabilities:
Ice damage is the most effective against him
Otherwise water is also a very good pick, so are bludgeoning type of weapons (Maces, Staves as example)
You can also use poison % damage against him if Synestra can craft some.

Resistances:
Fire damage, do not use it.

If you wish to enchant your weapons with ice elemental damage, you will either need Nhail to be an enchanter, or complete one of the side quests in the Faymage Tower.

Make sure to bring a few elixirs since he will try to confuse your teammates.
You can also buy food buffs in restaurants or Inns to make your life easier.

Thanks

Hi, Deadly Flasks are more a luxury than requirement for bosses. Yes they will make your life easier. But are either expensive or somewhat hard to craft.

MONCHA5 wrote:Does anybody know the order to light the flames in this temple??

If you kill all the visible encounters you will find the answer you seek.
Anarcx
Wanderer

Re: PYRA'S TEMPLE

Postby Anarcx » Mon May 15, 2017 4:40 pm

sandie1000 wrote:Okay finally got those darn statues moved onto the buttons but can't for the life of me figure out what to do at the room with all the fires in it. I thought maybe when I got the flame wand and lite all the candles it would go away. NOT! I really am at a standstill until someone tell's me what to do in this room.

There's a specific path to follow in this room, you need to time it well or the flames will hurt you.
Follow the path (indicate as "1" in the following picture), make sure you time it well.

Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby diklazam » Mon May 15, 2017 4:45 pm

what is the SP points FOR?
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon May 15, 2017 4:46 pm

TX

If is a golem use ICE, if is a troll use WATER
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Anarcx » Mon May 15, 2017 4:49 pm

diklazam wrote:what is the SP points FOR?

If you changed your characters classes (which we highly recommand you do, otherwise you will have a tough time completing the game), they will learn special skills that requires SP instead of MP.
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby diklazam » Mon May 15, 2017 4:54 pm

but all the skills that you cants use ( they are not light) are going to be in use as u level up?

and the explanations of the classes are not clear. mine was change to paladin but all the skills that she can use, when will she use it? when she leveled up?
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anarcx » Mon May 15, 2017 4:56 pm

diklazam wrote:but all the skills that you cants use ( they are not light) are going to be in use as u level up?

and the explanations of the classes are not clear. mine was change to paladin but all the skills that she can use, when will she use it? when she leveled up?

Yes they learn the skills as they level up. Make sure you equip the new skills you learn in the Skills menu. The skills that you cannot equip are usually passives effects that are active at all time.
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby diklazam » Mon May 15, 2017 5:03 pm

what about the books in the charch? i had a book which i like somethings aboue kick. i bought it and see it the the menu but can not use it. it cost 5000

and what do u mean "equip" new skills? they are outomaicly appears no?
Last edited by diklazam on Mon May 15, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Anarcx wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:where can I get fire wand to get in marblegrass cave gate? :(

Same question, except I need it for Pyras Temple.
Marblegrass Cave: How do you enter the cave on the upper level? You can see it to the left of one of the cave entrances, and you can see a bridge there as well.

The Fire Wand can be found inside Pyras Temple.
Marblegrass Cave: There's three sections in this cave. First section is available with the Jumping Boots
The second section will require the Fire Wand
You can access the bridge once you've obtained the Grappling hook

Lady JJ wrote:
Anarcx wrote:Hi, as explained in the beginning of the game, only the "Advanced Quests" requires you a special item to be complete. The item required is written in the quest description.

Yet the Pyras Temple main quest says you need the Fire Wand. Therefore, I must have missed it somehow during the main questing. Should I be revisiting the main quest areas?

All in all, I have to say this is quite an impressive debut RPG for these developers. There are some fine tunings that could bring this game from really, really good to absolutely amazing. One, and it has been alluded to before, is correcting the grammatical, spelling and syntax errors. More importantly, a little more dialogue when presented with puzzles to give the player a better idea of what needs to be done (prime example: in Pyras Temple when entering the flame room, one of the characters could say "Hey, I've seen this puzzle before. Seems we need to light those flames in a certain order. Does anyone have a match?"), and, also, special items (example: when obtaining the jumping shoes, "Wow! These shoes will come in handy. When we want to jump, all we have to do is use the A-S-D keys, just like the map."

Forest maps would definitely come in handy. I'm still at a loss as to how to enter the Stonewald bandit camp. Maybe I'll eventually find Chronos and, if I'm nice to him, he'll fly me over the trees. ;) Then again, maybe not. (sigh)

It was mostly a first test to see if people would actually like this kind of game, since it's quite different from any old school RPGs you may have experienced before while still feeling familiar. We are currently working on the second one and we're taking into account all the feedback we receive here to improve the game design.

MONCHA5 wrote:How can I reach this cave and the campemet?? helppp +::sos

To access the The Stonewald Bandit camp.
1. You will first need the grappling hook.
2. Go to the Fallbridge Village (south of the capital of the western kindgom)
3. Use the right exit of the village that heads north
4. Turn right BEFORE you cross the river and follow that path

TX

Hi, for those having troubles with the troll here's a few tricks you can try:

Vulnerabilities:
Ice damage is the most effective against him
Otherwise water is also a very good pick, so are bludgeoning type of weapons (Maces, Staves as example)
You can also use poison % damage against him if Synestra can craft some.

Resistances:
Fire damage, do not use it.

If you wish to enchant your weapons with ice elemental damage, you will either need Nhail to be an enchanter, or complete one of the side quests in the Faymage Tower.

Make sure to bring a few elixirs since he will try to confuse your teammates.
You can also buy food buffs in restaurants or Inns to make your life easier.

Thanks

Hi, Deadly Flasks are more a luxury than requirement for bosses. Yes they will make your life easier. But are either expensive or somewhat hard to craft.

MONCHA5 wrote:Does anybody know the order to light the flames in this temple??

If you kill all the visible encounters you will find the answer you seek.

I already light those flames and got the left key, but I cant guess the order of the other 4 torches in the room to the right
MONCHA5
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers