Postby watts712 » Thu May 04, 2017 4:23 pm

How do I get to the Faymage Tower????????? I have a ship
watts712
Bard

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby Nyx » Thu May 04, 2017 4:50 pm

Anarcx wrote:Hello Nyx,

I'm the lead programmer at Hurricane Games Studio,

I've been looking at your saving problem, and right now, i'm really confuse about the error message you get. First because our whole team of QA never encounter a problem with the saving and mostly because there's never been a file named ''princess.png'' in the game at the first place. So it makes sense that the program can't find it, but doesn't makes sense that it tries to access it somehow. So the problem as to come from another source.

Where exactly where you in the game when it happened? What was the last main quest you finished and did it happened in the demo version or the full version?

Thank you for your answers, in the meantime i'll try to find the source of the problem as quick as possible!
Cheers!
Anarcx

I was able to work around the issue by opening file as Administrator. This happend 2x at diff spots in the game
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby liza » Thu May 04, 2017 5:34 pm

watts712 wrote:How do I get to the Faymage Tower????????? I have a ship

According to the journal you need to launch from Bayport's dock.
liza
Wanderer

Postby Anarcx » Thu May 04, 2017 6:12 pm

diklazam wrote:
diklazam wrote:
i download the demo and played. gathared 4 flowers around the lake. the guild is close. the journal says to go to your house. i went to my house (in the game lol) open the case and looked at the green room. nothing happen. dont know what to do....

tx

dikla

You need to rest. So use the bed. :)

unfortunate i can not get into the bed no matter where u stand, not by enter and not by spacebar. he said its his perents bed

There's two bed in the house :)

bambi214 wrote:cannot extract package then below that it said unable to create temporary directory. This happened also when I downloaded the demo to see if that would make a difference. What has happened and how do I get my game?

Hello bambi214,
Are you running on windows, linux or mac?
It is very likely that your Anti spyware is causing a problem here. Make sure that it isn't the case. If it's not the case, try to restart your computer and re-download the .Zip file. Make sure you extract it on the your desktop at the first place. (As it could be the source of the problem.) If not of this help, you can contact me by MP and i will assist you personally to help you run the game.

darkange wrote:ok I downloaded the demo to test it out since last games always had lag on my pc and I couldn't play them even if I bought them .... this one works perfect so far and has everything I wanted from an RPG like this .... even a legendary mode .... I selected legendary mode from the start since I love hard difficulty in my turn based rpgs .... I just have one complain : you said visible encounters ... but I see there are visible and INVISIBLE encounters .... when I walk in the woods .... so people should know they are mixed ... they are not only visible .

Hello Darkange,

Also does the speed of character affects how fast the bar for dinamic battle recharge ? If that is true .... if I can get my bar to recharge 3 times as fast as the enemy for example .... do I get to also atack 3 times before the enemy ?

Also is there anyway I can buy the game with Skrill ?

Yes the invisible encounters are slight different then the visible encounters and can be avoided via specific items or skill class as you progress into the game.

The Characters Agility does indeed affect their speed in combat. So yes it is very possible that a character might attack multiple times before an enemy has a chance to (up to a certain limit).

We are currently considering other possibilities of payments.

Madmar wrote:I downloaded the demo and played for a while. I was enjoying the game but had to quit so I saved and exited. Came back to play this morning and poof, no game. Gone gone gone. When I re-downloaded I was back at the beginning as none of my play time was recorded. I doubt I will be buying this game

Hello Madmar,

There seems to be a saving problem with the demo version, which we are currently working on. Normally saving the game should create a "save" file in the same folder as the .Exe. Make sure the file was not accidentally created on your desktop or somewhere else in your files. If that's the case just put the file in the same as the .Exe and you should be able to load your game. We're currently working on solving this problem and we're really sorry it ruined your game experience.

watts712 wrote:I played the demo then I liked it so I bought the game, when I d/l the game had problems there but made it threw after the d/l when it clicked to continue it would not let me so I started a new game and played all the way to the sewer and beat the BIG snake and was at the exit and got attacked and died the game froze so I clicked the red x to exit the game completely, then I started the game again from desk top it would NOT let me continue again...I DO NOT want to start this game for the third time what do I need to do....I am off work today and really wanted to play the game on this rainy day...:(
Thanks

Hello Watts,
Your "save" file has to be in the same folder as the full version.Exe to be able to detect it. The two versions should be compatible so there is no reason that it isn't working. Try to put both save file and .exe on your desktop and you should not get anymore problems. As for the crash bug when you die, i'll look into it right away and make sure it is fixed in the next hour. If you experience more problem you can contact me by MP and i'll make sure to assist you personally. And make sure you don't have to restart another time.

darkange wrote:thank you for sharing this things with me guys ... I have not bought the game yet but if you say you encounter these bugs then I might not buy it after all .... I don't get what is it with these games who cost a lot of money(compared to steam games where you pay 5 bucks for games like this) and they are full of bugs ... in general apart from games made by Indy .... games made by other developers tend to have so many bugs aparently .... I don't get why ....

The price/quality ratio is not correct most of the time .... again go on steam and see that games that costs 15 usd or more are usually games that are very big .... and they don't have many bugs... it's like many developers want to make a quick buck without puting in the efort to fix the bugs and crashes ... not cool dudes.

Hello Darkange,

We're very sorry that you feel that way. Thought we consider 15usd fair price our game, there is no excuse for the bugs that you guys encounters. We made sure that there wasn't any with a full QA team of 25 people playing the game over and over again for a month to clear all of them. Trust me when we say that we apologize and didn't planned for this to happen. Sadly it would seems these kind of things happens anyway. We're making sure to fix every single bug that you guys reports us and update the version every time we fix one.

We're really sorry that it ruined your game experience and will make sure that this won't happen for our next upcoming games.

Nyx wrote:
Anarcx wrote:Hello Nyx,

I'm the lead programmer at Hurricane Games Studio,

I've been looking at your saving problem, and right now, i'm really confuse about the error message you get. First because our whole team of QA never encounter a problem with the saving and mostly because there's never been a file named ''princess.png'' in the game at the first place. So it makes sense that the program can't find it, but doesn't makes sense that it tries to access it somehow. So the problem as to come from another source.

Where exactly where you in the game when it happened? What was the last main quest you finished and did it happened in the demo version or the full version?

Thank you for your answers, in the meantime i'll try to find the source of the problem as quick as possible!
Cheers!
Anarcx

I was able to work around the issue by opening file as Administrator. This happend 2x at diff spots in the game

Really glad to hear it. I'm still working on the source of this problem though.

liza wrote:
watts712 wrote:How do I get to the Faymage Tower????????? I have a ship

According to the journal you need to launch from Bayport's dock.

Hello Watts,
It is indeed as Liza said. As the red marker shows you on the map and your quest journal explains it to you, there is a dock in the Bayport Village Nort West of the continent you're on. Once you launch the boat you can enter the southern kingdom by one of his two docks, and by there you can reach the Faymage Tower by crossing the desert or the forest depending where you come from.
Anarcx
Wanderer

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates a map

Postby diklazam » Thu May 04, 2017 6:27 pm

can we have somehow a map?

i want to do the bandit quest is the mable forest but dont know if it is south to north... like the game but without the map at list of the 4 kingdoms it will be enoying....

tx
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anarcx » Thu May 04, 2017 6:39 pm

diklazam wrote:can we have somehow a map?

i want to do the bandit quest is the mable forest but dont know if it is south to north... like the game but without the map at list of the 4 kingdoms it will be enoying....

tx

You can access your map using the "A" "S" "D" Keyboard Buttons, Or the buttons you configured with your gamepad.
Your quest objectives locations are showed on the world map by the markers
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby watts712 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:40 pm

OK I started all over again, I am outside Lorhaven Capital and the sign says
Fairburns woods, Synfield and rayhedge village way to go it up
Lorhaven Capital down
applestone forest, starywn village, morbeach village to the left
eastdeer forest, rehhurst forest, belmead village, redhurst village to the right

I see nothing that says Bayport Village
I also see no red markers on the map
what am I missing????

Do I go to morbeach village to get the boat??

I finally made it to the tower:):):)
Last edited by watts712 on Thu May 04, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
watts712
Bard

Postby watts712 » Thu May 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Thanks Anarck the A S D is VERY helpful wish that was posted somewhere in the game or maybe I over looked it...I am enjoying the game looking forward to moving forward can't wait to see what's next :)
watts712
Bard

Postby Anarcx » Thu May 04, 2017 9:24 pm

watts712 wrote:Thanks Anarck the A S D is VERY helpful wish that was posted somewhere in the game or maybe I over looked it...I am enjoying the game looking forward to moving forward can't wait to see what's next :)

No problem, that's what i'm here for. :)
Glad to hear you're enjoying the game so far
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby watts712 » Fri May 05, 2017 12:47 am

What is the timer at the bottom right for
watts712
Bard

Postby bambi214 » Fri May 05, 2017 10:43 am

Well, I just downloaded the game again and I got the same results as in my earlier post
Can not run package
Can not extract package
Unable to create temporary directory

I have windows 10

I just did everything that you said to do and I still got the same results. Just refund the price of the game and I will find another game to play.

I think I will take a refund because this is very aggravating.
bambi214
Peasant

Postby Osipi » Fri May 05, 2017 12:03 pm

Perhaps I was a bit luckier than you were bambi214. I was able to download the game and I was able to extract the game (to the Desktop as suggested) and all seemed well until I actually tried to run the game. The loading window came up and worked perfectly as it then went to the menu page where one can select New Game, Continue, Options and Exit. That's as far as I was allowed to go. Could not click on and select any of the options and it just stood there staring me in the face as if I needed a magic wand or something to be allowed into the game.

I downloaded, extracted and tried to run this program for three times and frankly, its giving me a royal headache. I've never purchased a game before that gave me so many problems and frankly, Aldorlea is one of the top most respected game sites that I trust. I don't like feeling that I've paid $14.99 for something that cannot even be played and enjoyed.

How do I go about getting a full refund for this? +::grrr

Osipi
Osipi
Peasant

Postby liza » Fri May 05, 2017 2:41 pm

Osipi wrote: Could not click on and select any of the options and it just stood there staring me in the face as if I needed a magic wand or something to be allowed into the game.

Osipi

Did you try using arrow keys?
I do not play with a mouse so had no problems. I tried using mouse to start game and would not work for me either. Once past start screen could then use mouse.
liza
Wanderer

Postby liza » Fri May 05, 2017 2:43 pm

Need help please.

If I pick thief class for lockpicking is there anyway later to find rouge class for poison making?

Spoiler: show
Can not find werewolf. Have tried day and night. Can only find wolves.
Last edited by liza on Fri May 05, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
liza
Wanderer

Postby watts712 » Fri May 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Osipi wrote:Perhaps I was a bit luckier than you were bambi214. I was able to download the game and I was able to extract the game (to the Desktop as suggested) and all seemed well until I actually tried to run the game. The loading window came up and worked perfectly as it then went to the menu page where one can select New Game, Continue, Options and Exit. That's as far as I was allowed to go. Could not click on and select any of the options and it just stood there staring me in the face as if I needed a magic wand or something to be allowed into the game.

I downloaded, extracted and tried to run this program for three times and frankly, its giving me a royal headache. I've never purchased a game before that gave me so many problems and frankly, Aldorlea is one of the top most respected game sites that I trust. I don't like feeling that I've paid $14.99 for something that cannot even be played and enjoyed.

How do I go about getting a full refund for this? +::grrr

Osipi

If I exit out of the game all the way to desk top I cannot continue for some reason either There is NO save file on my desk top and now I am afraid to exit all the way out again...Did you try to just leave the game open and minimize the game down?? That's what I do, lord help if my computer shuts down
watts712
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers