Yggdrasil Gates

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby MONCHA5 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Where are the 4 pentagrams. I cant find them!! :(
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Anarcx » Tue May 09, 2017 10:42 pm

watts712 wrote:The one's I see don't bother me it's the one's I can't see....I am no better off cause I will not now when to use it if I can't see them...WOW... Can you please remove them or make steps 700 - 1000 before one hit's me????

Been playing for 3 days now and still on the Eastern Kingdom at level 24

That would be against the game design, we thinking about making a patch allowing you to set if you want or not invisible encounters, stay tune.

RRocket wrote:I have been playing for a while, now, and I'm actually enjoying it. In my opinion, the single biggest lack that needs to be addressed immediately is the lack of any kind of manual. Not so much a walkthrough or such but a simple manual to explain things like the map dohicky in the lower left corner of the screen. I didn't know about that or the clock in the bottom right of the screen until half-way through the (at this time) 4 pages of the Yggdrasil Gates forum. Also, explaining things like you have to find resurrection scrolls and the like to bring back a killed character. These are things a player would like to know before they go into the game. Since I've been playing computer games since the late 70s, using keyboard is old hat, but it seems a lot of people were lost when their mouse didn't work the way they expected. Bottom line, do a quick write-up of a manual and put it in a .txt file and include it in the package. It'll answer a lot of questions and free up a lot of the forum space of questions. I'll go into proofreading the language at another time.

We will definitely do that. Thanks a lot for your feedback.

diklazam wrote:i am in the mines. found pickexe and mineral saw the monster keep the gate but could not move the bolders to fight it,

i gusse i need something like gloves or boots or speciatl item. the problem that i dont know if i missed it somehow or i need go come back later again.

can you clear it for me?

also from your other answers can i assume that if i cant do something i will be able to do it as i progress the games? can you at least tell me if the side quest are in the eastern kindom first or it does not matter which is the first because i collected side quest from all over the continenets (beside the ice kindom).

so it this some order which will be frefered to do the quest?

tx very much. enjoing the game....

dikla

Spoiler: show
Hi, as explained in the beginning of the game, only the "Advanced Quests" requires you a special item to be complete. The item required is written in the quest description.

To access the golem in the mines, you can talk to the villagers in the nearby village, they will give you the information you seek.

sueros wrote:I really like the game. Lots of features that make it easier for me to play. But please consider a walkthrough with maps. I like to not miss any part of the game.

Hi, the whole game is build around tons and tons of content. It's gonna be very difficult to not miss anything. Which is the whole point since it encourage to replay the game with different classes and experiencing different things every time.

sandie1000 wrote:I have been wandering aimlessly for two days could someone please tell jme how to get to Aqua's temple? I have the unlock thingy but don't know where the temple is. I have tried everything that looks like a temple and they all say blocked.

Sorry for the late answer, Aqua's temple is in the forest of the starting village (Rayhedge Village). There's actually two temples in this forest, the Aqua's temple can be accessed by climbing the vines on the rift.

MONCHA5 wrote:Where are the 4 pentagrams. I cant find them!! :(

They're scattered in the Woodmage Forest. Use your world map with the "A", "S", "D" Buttons to see in which areas. keep your eyes sharp as they're on the grass.
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:34 am

Hi I am trying to buy weapons but they dont sell me. I am Nhail level 20 and the blacksmith at belmead village have the weapons but he doesnt sell me!! It is a bug? +::surrender
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby RRocket » Wed May 10, 2017 2:36 am

MONCHA5 wrote:Where are the 4 pentagrams. I cant find them!! :(

Look on the map and you'll see 4 location markers. I THINK they need to be hit in a certain order but I'm not sure.
RRocket
Peasant

Levels

Postby sandie1000 » Wed May 10, 2017 2:42 pm

I don't know how far I am in the game. I have the jumping boots and have unsealed the Aqua's Temple but I seem to be maxed out on leveling. I am at level 50 for quite awhile - is level 50 the max for the rest of the game?
sandie1000
Bard

Re: New RPG: werewolf!!

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:14 pm

where is the werewolf??? i only see wolf
MONCHA5
Explorer

Stonewald Cave

Postby sandie1000 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:55 pm

Can't figure out how to get to Stonewald Cave - anyone been there? Any hints on how to get there? I see the dot on the world map and it doesn't require special equipment??? Need help
sandie1000
Bard

Re: New RPG: werewolf!!

Postby sandie1000 » Wed May 10, 2017 3:58 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:where is the werewolf??? i only see wolf

The werewolf appears at night between midnight and 5:59 AM in the south part of the marblegrass forest. It is a visible encounter really close to the bandit camp.
sandie1000
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Wed May 10, 2017 7:18 pm

Aqua Temple: Solved two puzzles (both boulder/button) and found jumping shoes. Cannot figure out how to (1) use the jumping shoes and/or (2) how to access next puzzle. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Would like to echo sentiments of others who mentioned that random encounters should NOT trigger when trying to solve puzzles. Definitely takes most of the fun out of playing puzzles.

[Edit: Okay, got the jumping figured out. Select the shoes on the onscreen menu A-S-D same as the map.]
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu May 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Is aqua temple at fairburn forest? I cant find it!! +::fear
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby sandie1000 » Thu May 11, 2017 8:26 pm

RE: Aqua's temple
Aqua's temple is in the forest of the starting village (Rayhedge Village). There's actually two temples in this forest, the Aqua's temple can be accessed by climbing the vines on the rift.
sandie1000
Bard

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu May 11, 2017 11:41 pm

sandie1000 wrote:RE: Aqua's temple
Aqua's temple is in the forest of the starting village (Rayhedge Village). There's actually two temples in this forest, the Aqua's temple can be accessed by climbing the vines on the rift.

thanks!! i am in but i dont know what to do with the rocks!! +::O_o
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: New RPG:ERROR!!

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri May 12, 2017 12:37 am

Hellllpppp. I am in aquas temple, i already have the right key, but iT APPEARS AN ERROR:Ungaught invalidStateError.Failed to execute start on audioBufferSourceNode:Offset must be a finite non-negative number: -62367.8

What I have to do?? +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

PYRA'S TEMPLE

Postby sandie1000 » Fri May 12, 2017 3:38 am

Okay finally got those darn statues moved onto the buttons but can't for the life of me figure out what to do at the room with all the fires in it. I thought maybe when I got the flame wand and lite all the candles it would go away. NOT! I really am at a standstill until someone tell's me what to do in this room.
sandie1000
Bard

Re: New RPG: BRIGHTLAS CAPITAL BARRACKS

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:30 am

Where are the barracks in this city? I cant get in the sewers!!!
MONCHA5
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers