Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates- Superior Deadly Flask

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:04 pm

diklazam wrote:u can buy it in foxview village in the western continent. it cost 420. good for the crazy enemies....

can some tell me how to get into deepwick mountain? i tried from every direction from the twe villigas and cant find a way... i want the hapey feather quest...

tx

Walk up from meadowmill village, yo will see a rope to climb the ,ountain. You dont need to enter the cave, just walk up
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: New RPG: orbiter shifter

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Ok I already got this orbiter shifter, but i dont see it in my inventory, neither in "A", "S", "D",. Where is this item and how to use it? +::Dunno
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:37 pm

can some body help me? I got orbiter shifter but i dont see it in my inventory!! how to use it? where is it? I really need to know to continue the game!
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby telejane » Wed May 17, 2017 5:50 pm

Lady JJ wrote:Once again, another horrible timed torch puzzle. I can give you the sequence.
Spoiler: show
Begin in the lower right stone square facing the top right torch with flame wand selected. Save game. Then

S-A-Left-S-S-Up-S-S-Left-D-S-A
Up-S-S-Right-S-Up-Right-Down
D-S-Left-S

However, my keypresses aren't being detected during the animation of the flame reaching the lower right torch, so I have to press that last S at least twice to be recognized, then the flame starts to cross the water to the top left torch and, invariably, the lower left torch dies out just before that last flame reaches the torch. I tried to find an option to change the animation display thinking my keypresses would be detected more readily, but I couldn't find such an option. End of the road for me. Have fun everyone.

Attn Dev(s)! - is there any hope you can modify the game to make these puzzles easier? I can't - in spite of hundreds of attempts - do the pyra's temple puzzle and it appears Lady JJ just quit because she can't complete one further on in the game. I don't want to quit! I want to keep playing! it's a fun game and I really enjoy the story and some of the puzzles that are brain teasers rather than keyboard dexterity challenges. If you can just give us a couple extra seconds so we can soldier on I would be so grateful... +::heart
telejane
Peasant

Postby Anarcx » Wed May 17, 2017 9:59 pm

telejane wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:Once again, another horrible timed torch puzzle. I can give you the sequence.
Begin in the lower right stone square facing the top right torch with flame wand selected. Save game. Then

S-A-Left-S-S-Up-S-S-Left-D-S-A
Up-S-S-Right-S-Up-Right-Down
D-S-Left-S

However, my keypresses aren't being detected during the animation of the flame reaching the lower right torch, so I have to press that last S at least twice to be recognized, then the flame starts to cross the water to the top left torch and, invariably, the lower left torch dies out just before that last flame reaches the torch. I tried to find an option to change the animation display thinking my keypresses would be detected more readily, but I couldn't find such an option. End of the road for me. Have fun everyone.

Attn Dev(s)! - is there any hope you can modify the game to make these puzzles easier? I can't - in spite of hundreds of attempts - do the pyra's temple puzzle and it appears Lady JJ just quit because she can't complete one further on in the game. I don't want to quit! I want to keep playing! it's a fun game and I really enjoy the story and some of the puzzles that are brain teasers rather than keyboard dexterity challenges. If you can just give us a couple extra seconds so we can soldier on I would be so grateful... +::heart

We're aware of this problem and will be uploading a new version of the game by tomorrow. Cheers!

P.S : The sequence you are using is wrong, try : Bottom left, top left, top right, bottom right
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Can you help me with the red and green orbs at strongland castle?? I have been trying the whole day!! Or you can give us a strategy guide because im boring with this!
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Wed May 17, 2017 11:56 pm

Anarcx wrote:
telejane wrote:

We're aware of this problem and will be uploading a new version of the game by tomorrow. Cheers!

P.S : The sequence you are using is wrong, try : Bottom left, top left, top right, bottom right

The sequence I posted eventually worked for me. Perhaps I just got lucky, or maybe Chronos took pity on me and granted me extra time. ;)

Looking forward to trying the new version. Awesome!! +::YAY

Grateful to TeleJane for making this plea. +::clap
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates - enchanted weapon

Postby diklazam » Thu May 18, 2017 8:33 am

i changed my weapon by adding water rune.

now i have water staff. u could think that it would make a differance but its not. not at all. i tried to hit the golem and it took only 5-10 out of its power. (as u know it has at list 40000 depanding on the lever u are) so what is good for? the same when u attack regrular enemies.

if someone use it and think it better than regular weapon pls tell me.

txs

dikla
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Thu May 18, 2017 3:07 pm

Defense is key as well. Can you post the levels and classes of your characters? I'd be more inclined to use spells, but not sure what spells are available to you.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates mythic log

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu May 18, 2017 3:10 pm

somebody knows where can i find mythic log??? +::Thumbup
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Thu May 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Developers, not sure if this is an unintentional glitch or intentional easter egg-
Claiming Greenmarsh Cave Gate bounty doesn't reset. So, everytime you click on the guard there, he'll thank you for closing the gate and give you another 2500 gold coins. Nhail is claiming half so he can buy tons of books to raise his magic attack level. Valie decided she liked being a monk better than a paladin, so she's going to use some of that money to reset her class. Celthric wants to buy some more accuracy. Synestra was thinking of slapping everyone silly for cheating, but then she started dreaming of using her share to try new hair colors.

Edit-5/20/2017
Apparently this was a bug that's been fixed in today's latest release. No more cash cow, but Synestra was never going to change her hair color anyway.
Last edited by Lady JJ on Sat May 20, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates- Superior Deadly Flask

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:49 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:
diklazam wrote:u can buy it in foxview village in the western continent. it cost 420. good for the crazy enemies....

can some tell me how to get into deepwick mountain? i tried from every direction from the twe villigas and cant find a way... i want the hapey feather quest...

tx

Walk up from meadowmill village, yo will see a rope to climb the ,ountain. You dont need to enter the cave, just walk up

I went to foxview village but i dont find where to buy superior deadly flask!!
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu May 18, 2017 7:36 pm

Can someone tell me how to get the red and green orbs colors at strongland castle??? +::Zzzz
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu May 18, 2017 10:50 pm

Ok nobody seems be able to help me! I quit! Its imposible to enter strongland castle and fallenrock tower +::Annoyed
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby telejane » Fri May 19, 2017 1:00 am

MONCHA5 wrote:Ok nobody seems be able to help me! I quit! Its imposible to enter strongland castle and fallenrock tower +::Annoyed

You are further along in the game than I made it - I will be glad to help if/when I can - don't quit! Just be patient. Someone will help, eventually. :)
telejane
Peasant

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers