Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Re: New RPG: BRIGHTLAS CAPITAL BARRACKS

Postby sandie1000 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:52 pm

[quote="MONCHA5"]Where are the barracks in this city? I cant get in the sewers!!![/quote

Outside the city on the right
sandie1000
Bard

Re: New RPG: BRIGHTLAS CAPITAL BARRACKS

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:11 pm

sandie1000 wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:Where are the barracks in this city? I cant get in the sewers!!![/quote

Outside the city on the right

THANKSSSS
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:13 pm

I have been walking around the brightglass capital but i dont see the barracks!! i went to the rigth, to the left and nothing! Is there a hidden path?
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby sandie1000 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:16 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:I have been walking around the brightglass capital but i dont see the barracks!! i went to the rigth, to the left and nothing! Is there a hidden path?

Sorry about that, I thought you were asking about a different place.
In Brightglass - stand by the transportation crystal looking north and look to the right you will see a shop and the barracks
sandie1000
Bard

Postby diklazam » Sat May 13, 2017 3:58 pm

I thing that the game is ok for its puzzles

but what about the monsters......................... they are crazy escpecially when they reflect. u never know what to expect.... it is to stupid to fight with knowing nothing...... is this a way to win them some time only one refected and some time all the five of them..... not to mention they are jumping on you (invisble....) u said once that u work on it to no incisible monsters.... what happen?

i am very sorry but i am sure that i will give up the game too much enoying and i come to enjoy.

one good suprise was the monster of aqua templ. i just use bottles of poisn and in 4 blows its gone...

what shall we do about invisble crazy monsters> +::sos
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates - BOOK OF ROUND HOUSE KICK

Postby diklazam » Sat May 13, 2017 6:16 pm

I bought the book of round house kick for 5000

dont know how to use it.

gave it to synestra but nothing shown.

can someone explain it to me? what i have to do?

so many unknown things.....
diklazam
Bounty Hunter

Postby sueros » Sat May 13, 2017 10:35 pm

Hi, I like most everything about the game. I can happily spend many hours on levelling. But i hate wandering around lost. I have asked before, would you please, please include maps of the larger areas?
sueros
Peasant

Postby MONCHA5 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:47 pm

sueros wrote:Hi, I like most everything about the game. I can happily spend many hours on levelling. But i hate wandering around lost. I have asked before, would you please, please include maps of the larger areas?

tap "A", "S", "D"
MONCHA5
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Marblegrass cave

Postby MONCHA5 » Sun May 14, 2017 12:39 am

where can I get fire wand to get in marblegrass cave gate? :(
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Sun May 14, 2017 2:56 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:where can I get fire wand to get in marblegrass cave gate? :(

Same question, except I need it for Pyras Temple.
Marblegrass Cave: How do you enter the cave on the upper level? You can see it to the left of one of the cave entrances, and you can see a bridge there as well.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Sun May 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Lady JJ wrote:

Marblegrass Cave: How do you enter the cave on the upper level? You can see it to the left of one of the cave entrances, and you can see a bridge there as well.

I used rune of fire on the wand and I now have fire wand but it doesnt work. I also saw the upper level but I dont know how to get there +::fear
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Sun May 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Anarcx wrote:Hi, as explained in the beginning of the game, only the "Advanced Quests" requires you a special item to be complete. The item required is written in the quest description.

Yet the Pyras Temple main quest says you need the Fire Wand. Therefore, I must have missed it somehow during the main questing. Should I be revisiting the main quest areas?

All in all, I have to say this is quite an impressive debut RPG for these developers. There are some fine tunings that could bring this game from really, really good to absolutely amazing. One, and it has been alluded to before, is correcting the grammatical, spelling and syntax errors. More importantly, a little more dialogue when presented with puzzles to give the player a better idea of what needs to be done (prime example: in Pyras Temple when entering the flame room, one of the characters could say "Hey, I've seen this puzzle before. Seems we need to light those flames in a certain order. Does anyone have a match?"), and, also, special items (example: when obtaining the jumping shoes, "Wow! These shoes will come in handy. When we want to jump, all we have to do is use the A-S-D keys, just like the map."

Forest maps would definitely come in handy. I'm still at a loss as to how to enter the Stonewald bandit camp. Maybe I'll eventually find Chronos and, if I'm nice to him, he'll fly me over the trees. ;) Then again, maybe not. (sigh)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Sun May 14, 2017 3:51 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:

I used rune of fire on the wand and I now have fire wand but it doesnt work. I also saw the upper level but I dont know how to get there +::fear

So it would seem we're both stuck in the same place. I also tried using a rune of fire on a wand, yeah, no luck there. I'll go find some more side quests while we wait for answers.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Sun May 14, 2017 4:11 pm

Apologies. +:oops:

Spoiler: show
The fire wand is inside the Pyras Temple.

I hadn't realized I had opened new areas to explore. [sheepish grin]
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: stonewald cave

Postby MONCHA5 » Sun May 14, 2017 5:07 pm

How can I reach this cave and the campemet?? helppp +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers