Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

Where the heck is Faymage Tower?

Postby jincyk » Sun May 28, 2017 10:16 pm

Nothing should be as hard as navigating this world without maps. Can anybody point me in the right direction? What's it near?
jincyk
Explorer

Re: Where the heck is Faymage Tower?

Postby Lady JJ » Mon May 29, 2017 12:12 am

jincyk wrote:Nothing should be as hard as navigating this world without maps. Can anybody point me in the right direction? What's it near?

Did you take the boat to Newbeach Village? Head north over a bridge, then east a couple of screens and north again. You are looking for Woodmage Forest. There is a clearing that heads due north through the forest to the tower. You can access a world map on your main screen. Look in the lower left corner. You should see A [Map Icon] D. If you see A S D, then use your arrow key to scroll to the map icon. Once you have the map icon selected, use the S key to select it. Main quest destinations show as red markers. Move the green box anywhere over the map and press Enter to read information regarding that spot.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby laurie » Mon May 29, 2017 12:54 am

How do you download the new version?
laurie
Peasant

Postby laurie » Mon May 29, 2017 1:05 am

How do you download the new version?
laurie
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Mon May 29, 2017 2:36 am

laurie wrote:How do you download the new version?

Look in your email for the link BMT previously sent you. Just click on that link and the new file will be downloaded. There's a previous post from the developer that tells you how to obtain the link if you've lost that email.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby RRocket » Mon May 29, 2017 3:21 am

Another quick question: In the Options menu, what is "Command Remember"?
RRocket
Peasant

Postby liza » Mon May 29, 2017 3:47 pm

Anyone have any hints/strategy for the statue puzzle in the first fire temple. I have been trying for days now and no luck.
liza
Wanderer

Postby liza » Mon May 29, 2017 3:48 pm

RRocket wrote:Another quick question: In the Options menu, what is "Command Remember"?

To remember the last commands you gave in battle. If Nhail used heal 1 on last encounter will bring up in next battle.
liza
Wanderer

Postby lesmiley » Wed May 31, 2017 11:12 pm

Where is the Aqua Temple, can't seem to find it?
lesmiley
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:35 am

lesmiley wrote:Where is the Aqua Temple, can't seem to find it?

Directions to Aqua Temple
Spoiler: show
Start at Lorhaven, exit north. At 4 way intersection, head north again. At the signpost, head east through the forest all the way to the next screen. As soon as you enter that screen, you'll see a plateau with 2 angels. There's a vine between those 2 angels. Climb the vine and continue your way to the Aqua Temple, using those Angel pairs as a guide. You'll need to climb up and down several vines before you reach the temple. When you get to the right spot, there'll be a short cutscene.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby RRocket » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:50 am

Ok, I have a game question this time. I finally found my way to the temple where I obtained the jumping boots (Love the buggers), did all the puzzles (as far as I know), got my butt kicked by the boss (thank you save files) and sealed that breach. Afterward, I exited the temple, went kinda north west and found a small open temple after jumping over a small body of water. On entering, I was confronted by a puzzle containing lots of spikes and 3 green buttons. I have jumped all over, hit the three buttons, and the ticking continues for a few seconds followed by the fail sound. I GATHER I'm supposed to open a door in those last few seconds, but I don't know which door, since I've tried both doors close enough to have any chance. What am I doing wrong? I have Always Run enabled, so it's likely I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. Anybody figured this puzzle out yet? If so, I could use some help.
Thank you.
RRocket
Peasant

Postby RRocket » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:52 am

I may have found a bug in the game. I'm still on the Eastern Continent having just finished dealing with the bandit building. After removing the bandit leader, I found a ladder in the lower left corner of the building and went down. I removed the bandit down there, opened the chest, then exited through the opening at the bottom, which put me on a little plateau. Although I have used the jumping boots to jump further, I was unable to jump to the next smaller plateau. So I turned around and tried to return to the basement of the bandit building and couldn't. With no way down from the little plateau I was on, and being unable to go back through the opening, I was effectively stranded. Fortunately, I had saved the game before going out the exit of the basement at the bottom of the screen. Is this some kind of puzzle or a bug?
RRocket
Peasant

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:21 pm

RRocket wrote:I may have found a bug in the game. I'm still on the Eastern Continent having just finished dealing with the bandit building. After removing the bandit leader, I found a ladder in the lower left corner of the building and went down. I removed the bandit down there, opened the chest, then exited through the opening at the bottom, which put me on a little plateau. Although I have used the jumping boots to jump further, I was unable to jump to the next smaller plateau. So I turned around and tried to return to the basement of the bandit building and couldn't. With no way down from the little plateau I was on, and being unable to go back through the opening, I was effectively stranded. Fortunately, I had saved the game before going out the exit of the basement at the bottom of the screen. Is this some kind of puzzle or a bug?

I found that same area. I always carry several teleport scrolls with me, but I did find a teleport scroll in that treasure chest. I just assumed you would always get a teleport scroll in that basement chest in case you got stranded. Never did find a way to reach that chest on the small plateau, so you're probably right and it probably is a bug.

I'd like to ask about the Goldencliff Cave gate quest. The map marker incorrectly marks it at the Highedge Cave area. I did find Goldencliff Cave and defeated a golem, but the quest was never updated. Is this a bug or is there another cave in the Goldencliff area that I missed?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:25 pm

RRocket wrote:Ok, I have a game question this time. I finally found my way to the temple where I obtained the jumping boots (Love the buggers), did all the puzzles (as far as I know), got my butt kicked by the boss (thank you save files) and sealed that breach. Afterward, I exited the temple, went kinda north west and found a small open temple after jumping over a small body of water. On entering, I was confronted by a puzzle containing lots of spikes and 3 green buttons. I have jumped all over, hit the three buttons, and the ticking continues for a few seconds followed by the fail sound. I GATHER I'm supposed to open a door in those last few seconds, but I don't know which door, since I've tried both doors close enough to have any chance. What am I doing wrong? I have Always Run enabled, so it's likely I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what. Anybody figured this puzzle out yet? If so, I could use some help.
Thank you.

Are you in the Aqua shrine just northwest of the angels leading to the Aqua Temple? If so, then you need to step on the 3 buttons very quickly. The 3rd button needs to be depressed before the 1st resets. The order that worked for me is Top left, go straight down to bottom left, then straight across to bottom right. This opens the door in the top left corner of the room.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: Woodriver forest(lost forest)

Postby Fanatik007 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Was walking 5 hours, checked every corner, cannot find 3 green crystal. I already have jumping shoes. Someone help. :(
Fanatik007
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers