Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Yggdrasil Gates

How do I get Ice II for Nhail?

Postby jincyk » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:38 pm

Nhail is an enchanter at level 35 and still doesn't have it, so I can't advance. When does he get Ice II? Do I have to reset his class, in which case, when can he qualify to be an elementalist? If I reset, can you remind me where he became a mage? Sorry to be so clueless. This is a fine game--it's just kind of grueling, but I like it.
jincyk
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:16 pm

anoldguy wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:Did anybody face aster????

yes
....lady JJ can you tell me where is drofeus and how do solve the sand pyramid

Drofeus is in Faymage Tower in the southern kingdom tower. Enter Woodmage Forest and head due north. You must find Drofeus before you can worry about the pyramid. Where are you in the game?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Re: How do I get Ice II for Nhail?

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:27 pm

jincyk wrote:Nhail is an enchanter at level 35 and still doesn't have it, so I can't advance. When does he get Ice II? Do I have to reset his class, in which case, when can he qualify to be an elementalist? If I reset, can you remind me where he became a mage? Sorry to be so clueless. This is a fine game--it's just kind of grueling, but I like it.

Synestra and Nhail are the easiest to change classes because everything is in one place. Synestra can become whatever you like in the Shadow Guild (Lorhaven, Eastern kingdom) and Nhail can become whatever you like in Faymage Tower (Woodmage Forest, Southern kingdom). You can reset at anytime so long as you have a class reset scroll which you can buy at most magic shops. As soon as you reset him, you can choose mage -> elementalist and he'll be granted Ice II. I think he will lose some enchanter spells and skills. He won't lose any levels.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby jincyk » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Thanks so much!
jincyk
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Yggdrasil Gates-Bonus Ending

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:00 pm

Is it possible to "make the right choice?" I don't recall being given choices, just followed the script. +::Dunno
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anarcx » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:01 am

Lady JJ wrote:Is it possible to "make the right choice?" I don't recall being given choices, just followed the script. +::Dunno

Spoiler: show
Since the main plot will be divided more then one game (which you probably get if you killed Chronologia),
it will indeed be possible to make the "right choice" in Yggdrasil Gates II. But the first one only has a single script.
Anarcx
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:43 am

Anarcx wrote:
Lady JJ wrote:Is it possible to "make the right choice?" I don't recall being given choices, just followed the script. +::Dunno

Spoiler: show
Since the main plot will be divided more then one game (which you probably get if you killed Chronologia),
it will indeed be possible to make the "right choice" in Yggdrasil Gates II. But the first one only has a single script.

Thanks for the info. Any thoughts as to when YGII will be released?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby richmond » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:17 pm

Have found the water temple (dungeon) but the doors are sealed. Been here three times now but still cannot get in the doors. Still not got the illusive 'jumping shoes' either which is annoying. On level 16 but still going no where. please help. +::cry +::surrender +::sos
richmond
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:40 pm

richmond wrote:Have found the water temple (dungeon) but the doors are sealed. Been here three times now but still cannot get in the doors. Still not got the illusive 'jumping shoes' either which is annoying. On level 16 but still going no where. please help. +::cry +::surrender +::sos

You might be confusing a water shrine with the aqua temple, or you haven't gotten the unseal scroll from Rosemarch yet. What does your main quest tell you to do next? If it says Aqua's Temple | Get within the temple, then you need to get to the temple and not the shrine. To the right of the shrine is a pair of angel statues flanking a climbing vine. Climb up through those cliffs, climbing several more vines up and down, until you reach the temple. Upon arrival, there will be a cut scene, and the doors will open. The jumping boots are inside this temple.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby richmond » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:56 pm

I am really confused. Where is Rosemarch?

What I am simply trying to do is to find the jumping shoes and the grappling hook so I can proceed with the advanced quests. I have not got a seal scroll! Help again please. x
richmond
Bard

Postby richmond » Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:12 pm

Whilst I am asking, could you tell me who can be and how to become a thief?
richmond
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:24 pm

richmond wrote:I am really confused. Where is Rosemarch?

What I am simply trying to do is to find the jumping shoes and the grappling hook so I can proceed with the advanced quests. I have not got a seal scroll! Help again please. x

Advanced quests cannot be completed until some of the main quests are completed. You'll need to do a lot of jumping around from one kingdom (continent) to another. The temples of the main storyline will give you those special items (jumping shoes, fire wand, orb shifter). Look in your main quest, see what you need to do to progress the storyline and go from there.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:26 pm

richmond wrote:Whilst I am asking, could you tell me who can be and how to become a thief?

Thief guild in Lorhaven (capital of eastern kingdom). It's just to the right of the temple. However, the lady in black won't step aside to let you pass until you are summoned there. My guess is you've already completed that part of the main storyline, else you wouldn't be able to roam around looking for side quests to complete.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Buggy!

Postby poshpaws » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:30 pm

I've only bought this game today and there could be more save slots for this game and automatic saves when you enter a new area? I've just gone quite a way through and then the game crashed saying the following 'Uncaught Type Error. Cannot read property 'width' of null'. Any ideas why this happens?
poshpaws
Bard

Yellow buttons aqua temple

Postby jincyk » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:29 am

an anybody give me a giant hint for solving the first puzzle, with the 4 yellow buttons and the spikes and the blue button? I've tried everything except what works. In what order do I do them? Is timing involved?
jincyk
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers