Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Lycah

Re: New RPG: Lycah

Postby myst23 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:57 pm

To ALL of you people who think just one uses people as free beta testers your WRONG
I've seen others who make games get feedback from game players who buy their games.
So dont go putting bad things on one person. Theres alot more to these games than we
all think and not just one person works on them. Theres alot more and they are very patient
with all of you people out there! So give them some credit already.
myst23
Bard

Postby dad33 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Del wrote:Sometimes the mouse gets in the way of the selection, that is an issue we're looking into right now. Move the cursor away fromm the screen, to one of the top corners preferably and the selection will work fine.

tried your suggestion and it works only, in my case, with the top left corner. Does not work on the right side.

Thanks for the help!
dad33
Wanderer

Vines and wood

Postby RabbiG » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:22 am

I picked up the guy in his house and fought off wolves pretty well. We got to a cave in the north end of the area to fix the bridge but I can't find enough vines or wood. (2 vines and 1 wood) Where do I go next? It won't let me go back to buy supplies and the little men in the cave are pretty tough. They dropped some meat that really helps so I have been leveling up in the cave. Now where do I go? I can't repair the bridge without more materials.
RabbiG
Wanderer

Postby GrannyC » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:41 pm

Work your way down the right side of the screen to a house.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Scorpios » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Nice game played well with just a couple of recoverable glitches..but I dont think I'll be buying next installment :( :( Cant afford to pay $16.23 canadian for a 2 1/2 hour game.
You've got to lower the price to make it more attractive Del. I did the game and all side Quests etc. in 2 1/2 Hrs.
Scorpious
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby Del » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:49 pm

GrannyC wrote:I just played the demo. It looks interesting, but I have some concerns. I was almost dead when I got to the bridge with the planks and vines to fix it. I had used all of my healing items that I had found. I could not find a fill up spot any where. In your Black River game there was always a fill up spot right where I needed it.

No fill up spot in this one I'm afraid, except for the Inn of course, you will find one at Weeping Pond, the game's main village.

myst23 wrote:Hi Del,
looks like a good game from the demo so I bought it. Im sure its going to last me longer than just 2 hours.
reality always buts in for alot of people. There are few that will just sit there and play no matter what.
Hope you have more games soon. Debbie

I'm glad you took an interest on it, I hope you enjoy it, no matter how long it takes you!

dad33 wrote:
Del wrote:Sometimes the mouse gets in the way of the selection, that is an issue we're looking into right now. Move the cursor away fromm the screen, to one of the top corners preferably and the selection will work fine.

tried your suggestion and it works only, in my case, with the top left corner. Does not work on the right side.

Thanks for the help!

Sorry about this, it's something we're trying to fix, glad you found a way though. Enjoy it!

RabbiG wrote:I picked up the guy in his house and fought off wolves pretty well. We got to a cave in the north end of the area to fix the bridge but I can't find enough vines or wood. (2 vines and 1 wood) Where do I go next? It won't let me go back to buy supplies and the little men in the cave are pretty tough. They dropped some meat that really helps so I have been leveling up in the cave. Now where do I go? I can't repair the bridge without more materials.

The woods and vines are in the Forest Trail area, you won't find them in the cave, that's an optional dungeon and part of a side-quest later on. Look closely at Forest Trail, I could tell you the exact place but that would spoil all the fun for you! +::biggrin Unless you're really stuck then I'd be glad to point you to the precise spots.

Scorpios wrote:Nice game played well with just a couple of recoverable glitches..but I dont think I'll be buying next installment :( :( Cant afford to pay $16.23 canadian for a 2 1/2 hour game.
You've got to lower the price to make it more attractive Del. I did the game and all side Quests etc. in 2 1/2 Hrs.
Scorpious

I'm glad you liked it and I appreciate the feedback on the lenght. Some of my testers took around 4 hours to complete, which was the time frame I was expecting to achieve. I'll make you a promise though, next episodes will be longer, more to the main story as well as side-quests, more content overall! I hope you can give the next installments a chance!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby gaby5516 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:37 am

Scorpios wrote:Nice game played well with just a couple of recoverable glitches..but I dont think I'll be buying next installment :( :( Cant afford to pay $16.23 canadian for a 2 1/2 hour game.
Scorpious

I fully agree. It's costing me that in canadian funds too. Just a little steep for short game like this.
gaby5516
Bard

Postby D-Squall » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:30 am

I played the demo and although interesting, the demo is ridiculously small. I know it's a demo and it's supposed to be small but I couldn't even count 10 battles during the whole thing, most of it was pure conversation. I enjoyed the side battle system.
D-Squall
Aldorlian Legend

Postby bambi214 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:07 am

I am trying to stop the villagers from Harming Ramona. I am fighting the suicide witches, south of Weeping Pond, on the right hand path and it is a continuous loop just south of a tree and I can not defeat them. I had to alt delete to get out. How can I get further south without this loop getting me stuck?
bambi214
Peasant

Postby gaby5516 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:02 pm

bambi214 wrote:I am trying to stop the villagers from Harming Ramona. I am fighting the suicide witches, south of Weeping Pond, on the right hand path and it is a continuous loop just south of a tree and I can not defeat them. I had to alt delete to get out. How can I get further south without this loop getting me stuck?

I had this happen to me too. I had to sneak around the villagers, when they are not looking.
gaby5516
Bard

Postby jwayjim » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:40 pm

Hi Del,
Did you ever figure out what is causing "Stuck in a loop killing suicide widows?" I now have the same problem and have no idea how to get out of it. Thanks
jwayjim
Peasant

Re: Download is in French? I think?

Postby flaxin1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:17 am

Hello, I just bought the game and it's asking me to download it in a language I don't read or speak. I think it might be French. Is there an English version to download please?
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:04 am

flaxin1 wrote:Hello, I just bought the game and it's asking me to download it in a language I don't read or speak. I think it might be French. Is there an English version to download please?

If I remember correctly, there should be a choice of 2 languages (one in English) at the top right-hand side. When I downloaded the demo, it automatically came up in English - don't know whether that is because I am in the UK.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby flaxin1 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:41 pm

Vald wrote:
flaxin1 wrote:Hello, I just bought the game and it's asking me to download it in a language I don't read or speak. I think it might be French. Is there an English version to download please?

If I remember correctly, there should be a choice of 2 languages (one in English) at the top right-hand side. When I downloaded the demo, it automatically came up in English - don't know whether that is because I am in the UK.

Thanks for trying to help, there is no where for me to change it to English that I can find. I tried 4 different downloads from BMT. I wonder if I ask BMT about this or???

I talked to BMT, they said to try raphaeldelmaschio@hotmail.com, so I sent him an email. ::crossing my fingers::

+::sos
flaxin1
Wanderer

Postby Del » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:43 pm

flaxin1 wrote:
Vald wrote:

Thanks for trying to help, there is no where for me to change it to English that I can find. I tried 4 different downloads from BMT. I wonder if I ask BMT about this or???

I talked to BMT, they said to try raphaeldelmaschio@hotmail.com, so I sent him an email. ::crossing my fingers::

+::sos

I have already spoken to Indy about this, he will make the correction during the weekend. Sorry for the inconvinience, it took me a while to realize what was even causing that but it was the fact that Indy must have accidentaly packed the game in French (his native language), it will be sorted out soon!

jwayjim wrote:Hi Del,
Did you ever figure out what is causing "Stuck in a loop killing suicide widows?" I now have the same problem and have no idea how to get out of it. Thanks

How exactly is that loop ocurring? Where exactly does it start and what happens when it does?
Del
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers