Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Heroes of Legionwood 3

Re: Heroes of Legionwood 3

Postby klooloo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:29 pm

OK, so here's hoping that this thread is still active :)
I am in the area before the Sonoran desert. I have found one pearl, opened the southern temple and retrieved the golden ankh. I am however unable to located another spherical object with which to open the northern temple. So far I have been over this area several times at different times of day; I have even ventured into the desert and checked the oasis and ruins there. A little bit of help in opening this area would be much appreciated!
klooloo
Peasant

Postby kimo » Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:16 pm

SuzEQ wrote:I can't seem to get out of the desert. Keep saying "wandering in circles and back to beginning. Please help.

This info is also for @Klooloo.

The developer, DarkGaia, made some great RPG games and then decided to start making horror games which I don't enjoy. But, he does have a website (darkgaiaDOTcom) although no real player support there. There is some support on steam and maybe you can find the answers you seek in the Community category if you're not familiar with the site. Game support from other players is why I buy exclusively from Indy. Unfortunately some older games have no support available and few people are currently playing. I wish I could help more than this, but his first game was so difficult that I never played the next 2 in his Legionwood series.

I'm sure someone at steam has written some support material for this game, because years ago I wrote a very comprehensive guide for his first game, "Tale of 2 Swords" and it was very much appreciated by players even if years late.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Stargazer » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:06 am

[quote="kimo"][quote="SuzEQ"]I wish I could help more than this, but his first game was so difficult that I never played the next 2 in his Legionwood series.

Its good you didn't play the rest of the two games. In my opinion they are terrible, horrifying. The second part has such terrible facesets that I hated it. Its extremely baaad. The story was fine but character facesets were soooo damn horrible, I cannot even describe. The third part, Heroes of Legionwood, at first look seems just fine. But then you will notice that the hp cap, damage cap, mp cap is sooooo damn low, that it doesn't even feel right. Like in the final boss fight, everyone has less than 100 hp, and the final boss does like 40 damage or so every round. Wth. Don't take me as a hater, I love the first part. That game is just sooo well made. But the other two? Damn crazy.
Stargazer
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers