Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Mari and the Black Tower

Where is page 4 of Gods and Men?

Postby jincyk » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:32 am

I have 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6.

Also, is there a fast way to go from Halonia (after you do the 3 deeds) back to Westvale?
jincyk
Explorer

Re: Mari and the Black Tower

Postby jkweath » Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:58 am

Page 4 is on the Forest floor. It's in one of the dark underground rooms. If you have Ned's Floor 4 map, it's the northwest-most red dot. You'll need a bomb to get it. If you have a Rogue in your party, the Rogue class quest is finished in the same room.

I updated the game's page on my website (http://jkgames.net/black-dungeon-rpg/) with locations of the other God pages and the Essence Keys if you need those as well.

As for a shortcut to Westvale, the fastest way back would be to use a Teleport Scroll, but barring that I think the fastest way would be to back-track to the Temple floor and take the teleporter in the room with 3 statues back to the 1st floor and go from there.
jkweath
Bard

Re: Mari and the Black Tower

Postby jincyk » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:11 pm

Thanks for all the help and sorry to be a pain, but where the heck is Gate 1 on Tech Level 6? I've done everything there is to do but I can't find it. What floor is it on?

Update--never mind!
jincyk
Explorer

Tiamat strategy?

Postby jincyk » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Stun baton works for the first two parts, but the third time he regenerates it doesn't. Is there a trick? I'm at level 38 with Kel'Gath, ClintA, Abbie and Tinfany

This is a great game
jincyk
Explorer

Re: Tiamat strategy?

Postby jkweath » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:49 pm

jincyk wrote:Stun baton works for the first two parts, but the third time he regenerates it doesn't. Is there a trick? I'm at level 38 with Kel'Gath, ClintA, Abbie and Tinfany

This is a great game

Glad you like it!

There's no particular trick to beating Tiamat. My best suggestion would be to make sure your party's at full HP and high TP/Notes before he switches to his 3rd form and to save your strongest abilities (Final Pact, High Noon, and Serenity) for after he transforms. The Mustard Gas debuff will knock out your entire party after 4 turns, but I believe if you time using Tinfany's Serenity right before that happens, it'll actually prevent the knockout, though I've never tried that strategy personally.
jkweath
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers