Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Aplestia

Re: New RPG: Aplestia

Postby OrfeasGS » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:43 pm

hcopter51 wrote:Couple questions here....Where are the six Gargoyles, I am missing one and where is the tower everyone is talking about??? Is there a list somewhere of all the quests? Thanks.... +::biggrin

Hello and thank you for trying out our game! There are no "hidden" quests, so we didn't create a list of them all.
Wild guess; you are missing the gargoyle in the house in Melanda Town. To enter the house you need to first mine 24 rocks with the pickaxe you purchase in the pub after accepting the quest about Obsidian Shards.

Here is a list of all gargoyle spots for future reference:
1. In Melanda town (top right)
2. In the abandoned house in Melanda town
3. In Gemmia Cavern Complex, just after accepting the quest from the spirit
4. In Doctor Gertrude's backyard
5. In Kindynos Valley (to the right just after exiting Mekeni Forest)
6. In Mekeni Forest, after you collected all chrysoberyls, put them on the altar and open the new passage. In there, you will find the last gargoyle statue.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby hcopter51 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:03 pm

+::wizard Ok, thanks....Guess I need some rocks but I found the tower.... +::clap
hcopter51
Bard

Postby hcopter51 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:36 pm

Where there any special weapons, etc that we were supposed to bring anywhere to be charged or something? If so, what and where? Finished the game anyway but was curious....Great game, Thanks.... +::biggrin
hcopter51
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:42 pm

hcopter51 wrote:Where there any special weapons, etc that we were supposed to bring anywhere to be charged or something? If so, what and where? Finished the game anyway but was curious....Great game, Thanks.... +::biggrin

Thank you for the compliments! There were no weapons or apparel that were supposed to be charged. That was a feature in our previous game, The Deal. :)
You only "present" some weapons to the magical doors that will open and let you fight a gem lord/lady for the most powerful weapons.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby hcopter51 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:45 pm

+::Dance Ok, I was just wondering.....Thanks..... +::YAY
hcopter51
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers