Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Black Home 2

Re: Black Home 2

Postby blumyst » Sat May 26, 2018 7:26 am

HUGE glitch!
I went back to the Rat bitten alterwhere I got the admions key the first time fought these guys again gotthe key and then there was a huge white flash that doest go away! Cant get past it! Cant play the game anymore till I get help!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Sat May 26, 2018 7:27 am

HUGE glitch!
I went back to the Rat bitten alterwhere I got the admions key the first time fought these guys again gotthe key and then there was a huge white flash that doest go away! Cant get past it! Cant play the game anymore till I get help!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby ShadetheMystic » Sat May 26, 2018 1:11 pm

blumyst wrote:This is crazy! I dont see how this got past your testers. I got the administrator key by fighting someone and then used it and Now I dont have it anymore. Is that a glitch or will I get another one. I really dont want to restart the game
I have over 400 cigarettes now.

It's not a glitch, once you use the Admin key on the chest, it goes away. It's okay, it only has the one use anyway, you won't need it for anything else. Also, I sent the fix to the altar bug along to Del.

I think what it is, is you're playing the game in ways even the testers didn't think to, backtracking to all sorts of places. I think any dev team would love to have you as a bug tester, honestly.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby blumyst » Sat May 26, 2018 3:56 pm

lol, thankyou I think. So how am I suppose to get the chest open in the main officethen? Since I used it on the blue chest?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby ShadetheMystic » Sat May 26, 2018 10:06 pm

blumyst wrote:lol, thankyou I think. So how am I suppose to get the chest open in the main officethen? Since I used it on the blue chest?

Wait, did it disappear after you used it on the blue chest? It's not supposed to do that. The event is set up so that you keep the key after you open the blue chest. (Which, I admit, I had forgotten used the Admin Key. The things we forget in a year, right?)

And looking at the coding in the game, it seems I was wrong earlier, the Admin Key shouldn't disappear no matter what. Hm...very strange. This may be an issue with the update version.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby blumyst » Sun May 27, 2018 2:04 am

Yes it did dissapear after the blue chest. I couldnt figure out why I couldnt open the main office chest
so I lookedin my inventory and it wasnt there.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby lesmiley » Sun May 12, 2019 5:01 pm

I can't climb the barrels in the Sub-basement, every time I do I die right away. How do I get to the gauze for the nurse.

Thanks
lesmiley
Peasant

Postby kyg » Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:18 am

Executioner (Freeze)

When I am gathering materials to poison the execution, you gather one (red rot?) and then as you move back towards the way you came from a person comes out and gets mauled by the executioner. In my game, executioner gets stuck and never comes out fully. Still kills the guy; however, he never leaves and the "cutscene" never ends.

Please help. Enjoying the game so far and I loved BH1, so I'd love to continue.

As a side note, should the nurse have "gunner skills?" I thought she would have a healing ability or something. Her having a gun and using gun skills without any exposition is just weird.

FYI- I have the version posted on Steam. Noticed an alarming lack of responses on Steam so I came here instead to cover both sides.
kyg
Peasant

screen freeze

Postby jincyk » Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:05 pm

I'm having identical trouble. Screen freezes after gathering redrot. Ogre kills prisoner, does not proceed through doorway.
What to do? I've tried restarting--it does not help.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby briony » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:54 am

same problem the game freezes after the monster kills the human - deleted game and re-loaded did not fix problem cannot move forward in game
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers