Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Black Home 2

Re: New RPG: Black Home 2

Postby Fanatik007 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:27 pm

angtrum wrote:I still cannot save, I get a "Unable to find graphics/characters/Lecia" and then when you hit space, it shuts down. I am playing on a Dell Latituda, Windows 7 computer. I have downloaded after getting the notice that the problem was corrected.

have the same problem. I tried to run game "as administrator" but it still doesn't help me. I using Windows 7.

P.S. I bought this game and still have problem +::cry
Last edited by Fanatik007 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby blumyst » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:06 am

My game just froze.I go looking for gauze and its after I get the rusty key that it happens and no error messages.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Scorpios » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:06 pm

All I get from download is a page of code
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby blumyst » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:49 pm

Still when I go to thatarea the game freezes so Im going to avoid it but I thought that was teh way down after getting the gauze. I do have arusty keys and theres a door thats rusty but Icant get thru it with the rusty key? Is anybody going to
answer thisforum?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:53 pm

Ive been noticing a bit of a wait after the character wins a fight can that be lessened at all?
Has anybody made it through the crag and the prison area without any venom cure or healing?
I know theres healing pots in the crag thats great but what about the prison area?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby ShadetheMystic » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:05 pm

I'm very sorry for the lack of response, RL has a way of diverting one's attention. If I could get a bit more information, it will help me track down these glitches and smack them with a rolled up newspaper.

-Where exactly is the rusty door you're trying to get through? Am I correct in thinking it's the one on the lower right side of the main prison floor?

There is a merchant on the prison floor, if you can find Cell 513 (it the left most cell, after you jump over the massive hole in the floor), you should be able to buy some healing items from him, at least. Beyond that, I can't remember how common healing buckets are, I'm afraid.
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby Fanatik007 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:34 pm

ShadetheMystic wrote:I'm very sorry for the lack of response.

What about Save problem. I start a new game, and when I hit "save" I get a "Unable to find graphics/characters/Lecia"

Can you please help me with this?
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:50 pm

I haven't made the fix but you'd have to redownload the game to use the new version.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby blumyst » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:14 pm

Shade yes that rusty door on the right side and when I go up to it I dont get any
comments about it or it needing a rusty key. I have the rusty key already. Yes RL
always interrupts thats why I cant justsit and play a game for 20 hours, sounds nice
tho! I will keep trying to let you all know about the other things going on in the game that
dont seem right. The buckets, wel Im not sure if they are buckets but they looked like that.
They did help tho. Thankyou and Indy for answering the forum. I cant wait till that new
game comes out.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:33 pm

Hi, Its me again. Ok I dont know what triggers that door but I do have the
rusty key and I dont get any messages saying the rusty door is there. I
can see it but thats all.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Fanatik007 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:03 pm

Indinera wrote:I haven't made the fix but you'd have to redownload the game to use the new version.

I did download a new version and Saves still not working
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby ShadetheMystic » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:32 am

blumyst wrote:Hi, Its me again. Ok I dont know what triggers that door but I do have the

When you use the key on the rusty door, does it change graphics at all? What I mean is, does it change from the top of a prison door, iron bars and all that to something else?

Fanatik007 wrote:
Indinera wrote:I haven't made the fix but you'd have to redownload the game to use the new version.

That sounds like a scripting error, if something in the game's system isn't working. Unfortunately I can't make heads or tails of the scripting system. If Indy has any ideas, though, I'll see what can be done. Is anyone else having the issue with saving, though?
Raven: You have us, Rowen...if you want, we'll be your family.
Rowen: Even the crazy man?
Homard: Especially the crazy man! Every girl needs a pet!

Mina: I like him. Reminds me of me Uncle Fred.
Simona: Is Uncle Fred senile, too?
Mina: No, but he thinks he is.
ShadetheMystic
Bard

Postby Fanatik007 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:17 am

Fanatik007 wrote:

That sounds like a scripting error, if something in the game's system isn't working. Unfortunately I can't make heads or tails of the scripting system. If Indy has any ideas, though, I'll see what can be done. Is anyone else having the issue with saving, though?[/quote]

So meaning I waste my money on ur game and now will unable to play? +::cry

well...here the latest peron post

angtrum wrote:I still cannot save, I get an "Unable to find graphics/characters/Lecia" and then when you hit space, it shuts down. I am playing on a Dell Latituda, Windows 7 computer. I have downloaded after getting the notice that the problem was corrected.
Fanatik007
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:36 pm

Contact me by email and I'll send you the very last version so to be on the safe side.
aldorlea@googlemail.com
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby blumyst » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:18 pm

ShadetheMystic wrote:
blumyst wrote:Hi, Its me again. Ok I dont know what triggers that door but I do have the

When you use the key on the rusty door, does it change graphics at all? What I mean is, does it change from the top of a prison door, iron bars and all that to something else?

Fanatik007 wrote:

That sounds like a scripting error, if something in the game's system isn't working. Unfortunately I can't make heads or tails of the scripting system. If Indy has any ideas, though, I'll see what can be done. Is anyone else having the issue with saving, though?

No it doesnt even say anything at all! I go to that area where the rusty door is and theres nothing. It doesnt say
maybe you should use a key or anything. I click shift to bring up the items menu for things to use and then go to rusty key and nothing happens at all.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers