Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Destiny of a Wizard 2

Re: Destiny of a Wizard 2

Postby crystal7 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Thanks! I'm on chapter 5 and I didn't want to have to start over again. I've had that happen before.

Edit: I do now though, my hard drive crashed and although I had most of it backed up, I didn't have my files from the last few weeks backed up, oh well, at least now I can meet the condition to get the red chest in Chapter 1, I played the demo before getting the game guide and finding out about the condition and hadn't wanted to restart. Let that be a lesson, make sure you make backups of everything once a week and not once a month.
crystal7
Peasant

Postby ultimacj » Sat May 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Aldorlea's forum email when someone sends me a PM or replies on here flags as spam to my main email account (even though I've told it not to). If you send a message on here or a PM through their system and I do not reply for a long period of time that is why. I'll usually check this once a week to see if a message came through.

If you have an issue with the game and need a faster reply, please send me a direct email (or message at our FB page) at my website and I can reply faster to you.

Sorry about that, still trying to figure out why my email keeps flagging these as spam.

UltimaCJ Productions
ultimacj
Wanderer

Postby Nyx » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:57 pm

Attempted to play this game but the intro was WAY to long. +::Zzzz
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby ultimacj » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:26 am

Nyx wrote:Attempted to play this game but the intro was WAY to long. +::Zzzz

You have the option to skip the opening cutscene if you wish and the game will take you to the boat. It's recommended to watch the intro if you have yet to play the game.
ultimacj
Wanderer

Postby richmond » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:07 pm

I am in Melisanders Manor. I cant figure out the light switches puzzle. I am so baffled. Would someone kindly give me the answer please so i can continue with the game.
+::sos
richmond
Bard

Postby ultimacj » Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:38 pm

richmond wrote:I am in Melisanders Manor. I cant figure out the light switches puzzle. I am so baffled. Would someone kindly give me the answer please so i can continue with the game.
+::sos

Examine the locked door at the end and examine it. It is a simple math equation. After figuring out the answer, you'll need to flip candles to the OFF position as indicated by the puzzle door hint. Note if you flipped any switches prior that doesn't add up to the puzzle door, you'll need to flip them again.

Each candle/switch has a sign beside it pointing to what the "value" of that switch is. I.E. if the switch says "8" flipping the switch will increase the total sum to 8. Visa versa. So if you have one switch that says "8" and other that says "3" the current total value is "11".

Once you flipped the switches that equal to SUM TOTAL of the door that you examined it'll unlock automatically.
ultimacj
Wanderer

Deep-six the voice?

Postby jincyk » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:20 pm

Is it possible to get rid of the voice narration? There's nothing wrong with it--I'd just prefer not to have it. There's no "option" choice in the menu.
jincyk
Explorer

Re: Deep-six the voice?

Postby ultimacj » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:53 am

jincyk wrote:Is it possible to get rid of the voice narration? There's nothing wrong with it--I'd just prefer not to have it. There's no "option" choice in the menu.

At this time, there is no option to turn off the Narrator or other voices of the game. If there is enough requests for the option; I will work on a patch to turn off voice overs as it will require a massive change in events for that to happen.

Narrator and voice overs only happen during major cutscenes and some small scenes.
ultimacj
Wanderer

pixie crash

Postby jincyk » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:26 am

I just beat the pixie challenge after numerous tries. I got the Congratulations you just beat us at our own game! message,
at which point the screen went black.

I could access the menu (with Escape) but otherwise could do nothing. Clicking on the screen made no difference. I had to shut it down.

I really don't want to go through that again.

Is there some way to send you a save file so you could fix it? Also, why did this happen?
jincyk
Explorer

Re: Pixie Crash

Postby ultimacj » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:09 pm

After the congrats screen, it does fade to black but quickly returns you back to the Thieves Guild. You should be able to talk to the guild leader to receive the key item for the next main story quest. Did the game lock up (I.e. no sound and such?)

It seems it may have and I apologize that it happened. If problems continue, please send me a direct PM so we can organize a save file to get you past this point.

UltimaCJ Productions

http://www.ultimacjproductions.com
ultimacj
Wanderer

Postby ultimacj » Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:03 am

Information on Destiny of a Wizard 3: Beyond The World.

Greetings all! This is UltimaCJ w/ UltimaCJ Productions.

Destiny of a Wizard 3 has officially been released! We are working with Aldorlea Games to get it released here. However, if you would like more information about the game please visit our Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/ultimacjproductions/ - any news, updates, and patches pertaining to our games will be posted there first - including future releases.

UltimaCJ Productions
ultimacj
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers