Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Labyronia Elements

Re: New RPG: Labyronia Elements

Postby darkange » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:56 pm

how do you challenge the playful water fairy in the water world ? She is just flying around ... she even passed right through me but no battle started ... I want to kick all the legendary monsters ass ... I already defeated all of them in the fire world and leviathan in the water world ...so how do I challenge this fairy ?
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:54 am

could someone help with the Aquilus pillars - I go to the dome person and she gives me a key but I do not know what to do after that- the queen says to infiltrate the dome workers but where are they
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby darkange » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:02 pm

briony wrote:could someone help with the Aquilus pillars - I go to the dome person and she gives me a key but I do not know what to do after that- the queen says to infiltrate the dome workers but where are they

The answer is in that journal you read at the beggining .... West pillars : B R G combo and East pillars is : G B R combo.
B = blue
R = red
G = green ...
change the colors in that order starting with west pillars ... then you can progress further .

By the way I figured it out with the water fairy ... she atacked me eventually when I faced her from the front somehow ... so no need for help anymore here ... now I am just stuck in earth world in the beggining
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:52 pm

thanks but how do I change them - I clicked on each of them but nothing happened
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby darkange » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:50 am

briony wrote:thanks but how do I change them - I clicked on each of them but nothing happened

You dont need to change them ... you just need to click once on them in that order that I gave you ... example :
You start with West pillars you go click on Blue first .... then red ... than green ... than you exist the screen ... go to east pillars and do Green first ... then blue ... then red ... exactly the combo I gave you in the post.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:56 am

+::YAY got it to work many thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby darkange » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:30 am

briony wrote:+::YAY got it to work many thanks

Good luck but beware cause you will get a lot more puzzles in the water world and other worlds ... and when you get to a place called Belet tower (part of the story ... the main character will tell you when you need to go there) ... you will encounter even harder puzzles ... In my opinion in this game puzzles are 10 times harder than actual monsters ... even legendary monsters were easy for me compared to the puzzles ....
In the death forest puzzle where you run away from a dead tree ... it took me more than 100 tries to actually make it ... granted it was optional but I still couldn't just skip it when I knew the gear as a prize was very good .... so arm yourself with patience in this game if you want to reach the end :P
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:18 am

help need with the Frozen Caverns in Aquilus - I have gotten three steam parts done on the west side of the green creature but cannot work out how to get to the other side to do the other 3 -
Figured it out - now done
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby jincyk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:13 pm

I've done the fire, earth, and air worlds and am now looking for guardians in the spirit world so I can enter the water world. So far I've found just one. Any hints, please, as to where on the map I should be looking? I seem to have tried everything, but apparently not.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby jincyk » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:47 pm

Can anyone explain the snowman challenge to me? I know you're supposed to roll three snowballs to make a snowman, but I can't figure out the goal. I cannot identify "the area marked with the star fences." I don't see star fences.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby darkange » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:59 pm

jincyk wrote:Can anyone explain the snowman challenge to me? I know you're supposed to roll three snowballs to make a snowman, but I can't figure out the goal. I cannot identify "the area marked with the star fences." I don't see star fences.

That snowman puzzle took me a long time to figure it out .... I finally figure it out .. had a lightbulb moment ... on top left there is a space with some rocks and the fences have lights in the form of stars on them ... thats what the snowman means by star fences ... your job is to put all 3 boulders in that area (top left area) .... you will also realize that the time limit is really at the limit ... I managed to complete the puzzle and had 2 seconds left .
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:42 pm

Having a hard time figuring out the Fire World. Looking for Guardians of Fire ashes. I've found an area with caves leading to locked doors and indentations on either sides of those locked doors. I've found a mountain with mirrors that can be turned on and off. If they are somehow connected, which was my first thought, then that connection is completely eluding me. I've found Serpent Sword, Ancient Cloak, and some pretty decent spells, Gold and Flare being my favorites. I've found the Spirit of Fire-Pyros cave but all Faron says is "It's burning hot! We can't handle this long. We can't hope to fight this monster in this heat." Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not able to complete these 2 timed quests: 1st is returning from the chest in the silver mine after retrieving robe, 2nd is outrunning the dead tree. Farthest I can make it is after the tree branch stumble following the double jump. If I can't do these, should I just give up on this game? I'm reading comments that would indicate these timed chasing events will be connected to progressing. Advice? I'd hate to put more hours into this game if I'm just going to come to a dead end. Thanks.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Labrys » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:47 am

Lady JJ wrote:Having a hard time figuring out the Fire World. Looking for Guardians of Fire ashes. I've found an area with caves leading to locked doors and indentations on either sides of those locked doors. I've found a mountain with mirrors that can be turned on and off. If they are somehow connected, which was my first thought, then that connection is completely eluding me. I've found Serpent Sword, Ancient Cloak, and some pretty decent spells, Gold and Flare being my favorites. I've found the Spirit of Fire-Pyros cave but all Faron says is "It's burning hot! We can't handle this long. We can't hope to fight this monster in this heat." Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm not able to complete these 2 timed quests: 1st is returning from the chest in the silver mine after retrieving robe, 2nd is outrunning the dead tree. Farthest I can make it is after the tree branch stumble following the double jump. If I can't do these, should I just give up on this game? I'm reading comments that would indicate these timed chasing events will be connected to progressing. Advice? I'd hate to put more hours into this game if I'm just going to come to a dead end. Thanks.

No, you can skip the tree part if you fail enough times, and the chest can't be acquired without a certain item. There are some timed tests in the game that have to be done, but they are nowhere near as hard (or long) as the tree running part.
Labrys
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:25 pm

Labrys wrote:No, you can skip the tree part if you fail enough times, and the chest can't be acquired without a certain item. There are some timed tests in the game that have to be done, but they are nowhere near as hard (or long) as the tree running part.

I'll trust you on that one then, but I'm still looking for help with what to do with unlocking those doors to (presumably) get those ashes in the Fire World.

Edit-Found my answers.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Labrys » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:39 pm

Developer question: Has anyone yet managed to beat the game and if so, how did you like it? Whatever's your point in the game, I hope you've enjoyed the product so far and I'm very thankful and honored to all of you who've bought the game and took the challenge, whether it was your cup of tea or not! Happy adventures, everyone, and if you've had a good time, I promise the conclusion to this game shouldn't disappoint!

Thank you all.

-Labyritnhine
Labrys
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers