Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

IronBorn

Re: New RPG: IronBorn

Postby pafpearl » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:39 pm

Can anyone help. I am trying to download this game from the site, I open the download and there is a file called game.exe. in the past if I clicked on the exe file it would open the game. nothing happens with this one. I can open other files in the download, but can't start the game. I have tried to download other games from that site with the same result. (RPGMaker.net)
pafpearl
Bard

Postby Indinera » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:17 pm

So you install IBDEMO.exe and then when you click game.exe nothing happens?
Seems strange to me, maybe some antivirus running in the background? Does it happen with games of mine (like Shadows & Lies)?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby pafpearl » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:50 am

I never have a problem installing your games, Indinera. What happens is I click download, then open. I get a list of files including one that says game.exe. There is a group of icons above the file, like + - and others. I don’t think I’m extracting the files correctly. Or I’m not installing them. I’m going to see if I can take pictures of what I get after I click download.

Love all your games, btw, Indie!
pafpearl
Bard

Postby pafpearl » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:34 am

Hi again, I just realized I posted this in the wrong place. I was able to download and play Ironborn. I meant to post this under homemade games under the game called manifest. I am trying to download it from RPG maker.net and when I do I can’t open the EXE file. I have some pictures of what I get on the screen, but I don’t know how to post them here . It is apparently A RAR file. I click the extract icon, but when I try to click on the EXE file nothing happens. Actually it looks like the outline of a box tries to open and then nothing happens. Is there way for me to post an image here from my iPad ?
pafpearl
Bard

Postby littlebro » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:35 pm

Hi,
When you have an rar file, make sure your cursor has highlighted the very top folder. It's usually called something like File Folder. Don't go into any of the individual folders.
Then click extract and choose where you want the game to be stored. It will then unpack the whole game. Go to the new game folder you've just created. Only then do you click on the game.exe
littlebro
Ranger

Postby pafpearl » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Thank you so much! I will try this as soon as I am at my PC and let you know if it works!
pafpearl
Bard

Postby hcopter51 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:59 pm

Hi all, in the cave how do I get to the switch to lower the spikes so I can continue? Thanks +::cry
hcopter51
Bard

Postby hcopter51 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:50 pm

hcopter51 wrote:Hi all, in the cave how do I get to the switch to lower the spikes so I can continue? Thanks +::cry

HMMMM, No answer....Guess I am done with the demo and no need to purchase.... +::surrender
hcopter51
Bard

Postby dlovejoy » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:00 am

This feels like 1/4 or 1/3 of a game. Very quickly into the game, there is a "to be continued" inserted into the game.
I hope they aren't treating this game like a phone app. Pay a small amount to get started but have to keep paying to finish.
I am very disappointed with the cost /time / quality of the game.
I played to the to be continued page, but feel cheated.
dlovejoy
Peasant

Re: IronBorn

Postby Wendyb4 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:56 pm

there doesn't seem to be anywhere to go after Moon Castle . Can anyone tell me what comes after that??? I bought the full version
Wendyb4
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers