Luminescence

Luminescence

Postby Indinera » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:45 am

LUMINESCENCE

$12.99

Image Image

A guide is also available:
Link Here

This is a brand new game by a new developer called Lumen.

SUMMARY:

In this old-school RPG, explore the mysteries of a dark dungeon and unravel ancient family secrets.
Play as Victoria, a skilled fighter hired by the King to solve the many riddles of a shrine filled with increasing paranormal activity and evil monsters.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Luminescence

Postby Madmar » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:07 pm

Sorry, can't get the file to open.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:22 pm

Do you mean, the demo to extract?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:00 pm

It seems to be working on my side.
Anyone else can try and let us know?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby LisaRaeX » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:45 pm

-Deleted-
Last edited by LisaRaeX on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:48 am

Hello Lumen, and thank you for this very well done dungeon crawler.

I had no problems downloading and installing the demo. I have played the demo to its end, and have not come across any bugs.
I enjoyed the demo, but have a couple of small issues:

1. I wish there had been an option available which allows me to turn down the music. It's so loud I had to completely mute it.

2. There is no "uninstall" for the demo, and I assume none for the full game either. So I have to delete the game folder manually from my computer, which often leaves some files lying around on the PC. I didn't even see the game's name in my Control Panel/Programes & Features, from where I can delete a programme fully.

2. When I use the escape option to get back to the top (nice touch), I have to start the dungeon again from the beginning instead being able to get back to the save pad from where I escaped.
The demo ended on level 2, and for all I know there could be 10 levels, which means that if I want to get back to the top at some point, I have to get through 9 levels, before I am back where I left off.

I am assuming that this is a pure dungeon crawler, and once I am done with the dungeon, the game is over, and I will not be able to go then south (to the town).
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:31 am

1. I wish there had been an option available which allows me to turn down the music. It's so loud I had to completely mute it.

Wouldn't you be able to adjust that from your speakers and/or directly from your computer?

2. There is no "uninstall" for the demo, and I assume none for the full game either. So I have to delete the game folder manually from my computer, which often leaves some files lying around on the PC. I didn't even see the game's name in my Control Panel/Programes & Features, from where I can delete a programme fully.

I believe they used the default packaging sytem, I'll send them an email about this.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lumen » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:13 pm

Thank you everyone to give a chance to my game.

Sorry, can't get the file to open.

What's the problem exactly?

I used the default way to package the game. I'll ask Indy if he can re-package the game.

2. When I use the escape option to get back to the top (nice touch), I have to start the dungeon again from the beginning instead being able to get back to the save pad from where I escaped.
The demo ended on level 2, and for all I know there could be 10 levels, which means that if I want to get back to the top at some point, I have to get through 9 levels, before I am back where I left off.

This will not be a problem later in the game, as you acquire a teleporting spell.

I am assuming that this is a pure dungeon crawler, and once I am done with the dungeon, the game is over, and I will not be able to go then south (to the town).

I prefer not to spoil the game but you're right in saying that this is a dungeon crawler.
Lumen
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:28 pm

Thanks very much for the info, Lumen. I love the game and will buy it. :)

Indi, the reason I specifically asked about an option for music is that if I use the speakers on my laptop, all sounds will be turned down, not just the music. ;)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Valdy » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:20 pm

Indi, can you let us know when a new version of this game is out, with an uninstall file added to the game? I will wait to buy the game until the game has been updated. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:56 pm

Vald wrote:Indi, can you let us know when a new version of this game is out, with an uninstall file added to the game? I will wait to buy the game until the game has been updated. :)

I try to do it tomorrow.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:15 am

Vald wrote:Indi, can you let us know when a new version of this game is out, with an uninstall file added to the game? I will wait to buy the game until the game has been updated. :)

Try now?
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:30 am

Thanks, Indi. Yes, the uninstall file for the demo is now there and it works. And the installation is now the way Aldorlea always does it too.

I am assuming the uninstall file is also now part of the full game?
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:49 am

Vald wrote:Thanks, Indi. Yes, the uninstall file for the demo is now there and it works. And the installation is now the way Aldorlea always does it too.

I am assuming the uninstall file is also now part of the full game?

Yes, both for demo and full game.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Valdy » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:53 am

Bought the game, and am glad to see the Uninstall file is there as well. Thanks Indi for the help, and thanks Lumen for a very nice game. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers