Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Walkthroughs?

Walkthroughs?

Postby LisaRaeX » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:09 am

Original post:
Spoiler: show
Does anyone have a copy of this they can provide to me? +::sos I will provide an email address if you can help. (PM me)

It is no longer available anywhere that I can find, and the only forums I can find with people who own it (to ask if they would be willing to give me a copy) want me to pay for the privilige of contacting said people. As it is, the 'free' walkthrough would cost me over $8 through here - except they don't sell it any more. This site seriously needs a moderator to revamp what is and is not available.
Sorry, really widdled off. I was actually going to pay them (Aldorlea) since I didn't get an answer when I asked about it in the appropriate (I believe) topic. (And no, I don't possess patience although I try hard.)

Edit to add: Changed title thanks to loof123's assistance. Now refers to Post #5. +:oops:
Last edited by LisaRaeX on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Re: Lilly and Saha: Guardian Angels Walkthrough?

Postby loof123 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:22 am

Okay, I haven't been able to find it with a glance, and I don't have time to check it thoroughly right now, but I will try and find it. In the meanwhile, you can ask me any questions you might have, I remember quite a bit of it. :)
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby LisaRaeX » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:24 pm

loof123 wrote:Okay, I haven't been able to find it with a glance, and I don't have time to check it thoroughly right now, but I will try and find it. In the meanwhile, you can ask me any questions you might have, I remember quite a bit of it. :)

Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!

Take as long as you need; I found a play-through on the internet which while incredibly boring and requiring mute got me some way through - only to find I had to start from scratch as I hadn't been visiting Balyang with my other teams to get the weapons...
I actually started trying to write myself a walkthrough and I am going batty. Because if I don't put in all the little details that are obvious or I remember, by the time I play it through again (doubtful - so far not a patch on the first two, but I have to know what happens, and also I'm a "trifle" (read INCREDIBLY) obsessive, so I have to play all three. Even if I don't like it.

I'll post again either if you reply or if I come up with a question I can't find an answer to - like the fact that the play-through owns stuff that I've never seen... (at stages one would not expect them to have the items.)

Do you either play or own any other old games? (In the context of providing assistance.) I'm stuck in so many I'm having nightmares. If I sleep. And all the developers (nearly) seem to have gone out of business, so there's no support - Big Fish shut down its forum so if the question isn't already asked you're ... out of luck. Steam wants me to pay to ask questions - to avoid spammers, OK, but my dollar is right down the toilet at present, Wild Tangent never seemed to have forums, and I don't know where else to go (BF & WT are where I obtained most of my games).

Sorry for the rant - and that's only a little one. But I'd only just come back to the computer to try and decide whether to persist with a walkthrough, whether to just try playing the game, whether to try a different game which will turn out to have SECRETS, or whether to throw the computer through the window, so coming online to a HELPFUL answer was like a dream come true. I don't think that made sense, but then I often don't.

The point is thank you (repeat ad nauseum), and don't feel pressured - I don't understand why people seem to feel I want the details right this second; knowing help is available is all I need. Maybe I'm just reading into things - I do that too.
Shutting up now. (Once I start I find I can't stop.)
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:02 pm

Okay, I managed to find a link!

http://www.mediafire.com/?4y6sc6917uka6nx

As for old games? For example? :) I'd love to help but I don't remember much about many games. :razz:
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Postby LisaRaeX » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:38 pm

OH MY GOD!!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!! This will be SOOOO much easier than constantly logging on and off the internet to get answers to problems/puzzles I can't solve! (I don't like to be online all the time. I don't trust the internet.)

I'd ask how you found it, but you DID so I don't care and I am so totally grateful!!

I'll spoiler my games list because it's a bit long (and I'll leave out the ones that I know don't need guides or I know are linear or not of this genre - some of the list may not need them but I haven't played most of my games and have only finished about half a dozen or so), and most aren't Aldorlea or pure Aldorlea games. If you can help with guides for any in your SPARE time I'd be ever so grateful - they tell you once you put it on the net it's there forever, and yet I can never find ANYTHING I want to know...

Anyway:
Spoiler: show
A Princess' Tale
Arevan: The Bitter Truth (I think I finished this one recently, but I didn't do it "right")
Arvale: Treasures of Memories
Ashes of Immortality
Aveyond: Rhen's Quest
Aveyond 2: Ean's Quest
Be a King - not really RPG and I can't figure it out
Bipo: The Mystery of the Red Panda
Cute Knight Kingdom - not sure how this one works, I can "do" Cute Knight (badly) but can't figure this one out
Deadly Sin
Deadly Sin 2: Shining Faith
Dreamscape
Echoes of Aetheria
Grimoire Chronicles
Laxius Force
Leah's Tale * - the wretched hiding place of the armour for Tilthan from collecting those stupid rocks is the only detail I am missing and it's ruined the whole game for me - I HATE SECRETS (especially when I paid money for a guide!)
Love's Epitaph
Love's Triumph
Milleninium 2: Take Me Higher
Northmark: Hour of the Wolf
Prodigy of the North: Akatori
Shining Plume
Shining Plume 2
~ Possibly Sweet Lily Dreams - I have it in 3 segments and I don't know if the guide I bought covers all the segments or just the first
~ Sylia Essentially ditto, it's in 2 parts and the guide specifies "act 1"
Vagrant Hearts
Vagrant Hearts 2
Black Home
Edolie - TROLL TREES?? I played this game and never saw hide nor hair of such a being! I HATE SECRETS.
Memories of a Vagabond
Valiant: Resurrection

Please don't feel under any pressure to do this, but if I list what I've got, it's easier for people to say "Yes, I can help" or "No, sorry".

I am just so grateful to you because I have to start Lilly & Sasha 3 AGAIN!!!!!!
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Postby loof123 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:10 pm

Aveyond Games have walkthroughs at aveyond.com, free ones in the forum I think, and most of the Aldorlea Games have walkthroughs or help topics in this forum, so I won't go into detail for those.

For the others, many of those don't have a free guide, and I have played only a few of them, very few indeed.

I have found a walkthrough for Deadly Sin though:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ql1wbxdqd2e7zg0/Walkthrough%20for%20Deadly%20Sin.pdf

About the others, most of those places don't even have a forum you can ask questions in anymore... Cute Knight Kingdom does though, at http://www.hanakogames.com so maybe you'll have better luck there?

Of your list I have only played the Aveyonds, Dreamscape, Millennium 2, Laxius Force and Ashes of Immortality but it has been AGES since I played Ashes so I won't remember much...
loof123
PhysicMage of Arkadya

Re: Walkthroughs?

Postby LisaRaeX » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:41 pm

Thanks!
And thanks for looking; too.

If anyone else can help with any of them, that'd be great.
LisaRaeX
Wanderer

Return to Games from other Developers