Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Prophecy Lies

Re: jumping into the hole in the well

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:39 am

briony wrote:just used the V plate in the well - walked around the bridges to the white wings but how do I jump into this hole - each time I try I fall down=-help

The white wings indicate "jumping spot", not jumping through a hole. In the well, that jumping spot helps you go back to where you came from, since you cannot climb down from there. Darius just trips and falls, since the jump is a risky one (you cannot fail it). Hope this helped.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Re: jumping into the hole in the well

Postby txpeach » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:39 pm

briony wrote:just used the V plate in the well - walked around the bridges to the white wings but how do I jump into this hole - each time I try I fall down=-help

What well are you referring to? The only well you can go down is in Telluspagus and it doesn't have a hole in it. When you see a hole with the white wings, stand directly in front of the wings then click your action button. You will receive a prompt like "do you want to go down in the hole" to which you must respond either Yes or No. I have never fallen in the game so I can't help with that.
txpeach
Wanderer

Re: New RPG: The Prophecy Lies

Postby sjr223 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:49 pm

I need some help. I cannot find the ruby key. I have talked to Mathilda. She says "thank You" .... I have done everything except the #8 secret room. Nothing left to do ... ?? thank you.
sjr223
Bard

Postby briony » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:17 am

thanks for the help - now finished the game but missing 2 items - where do I find Zuthid and where is the chest for the topaz key - thanks - great game
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:15 pm

sjr223 wrote:I need some help. I cannot find the ruby key. I have talked to Mathilda. She says "thank You" .... I have done everything except the #8 secret room. Nothing left to do ... ?? thank you.

The ruby key is in Begdala Library. It sounds like you're talking to the wrong person.
Spoiler: show
You need to talk to Sister Matilda in the monastery. She'll give you an item that will allow you to enter the Begdala Library.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:18 pm

briony wrote:thanks for the help - now finished the game but missing 2 items - where do I find Zuthid and where is the chest for the topaz key - thanks - great game

You'll find them both in the same place.
Go back to Telluspagos and look for a Wind V plate near the waterfall.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby sjr223 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:24 pm

Thank you ! I just overlooked Sister Matilda !!
sjr223
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:39 pm

sjr223 wrote:Thank you ! I just overlooked Sister Matilda !!

You're very welcome. I overlooked her as well my first playthrough.
There is someone (one of the mines I think) who tells you about the Rune of Clairvoyance and that it was given to the people of the monastery for safekeeping, so I just bumped into every one/thing there until I found her. She was difficult for me to see and quite honestly, I bumped into her by accident. I believe the latest update has changed her dialog a bit when she steps away from the door to the Monastery Dungeon to allow you access that gives you a clue that you should seek her out and where to find her.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby sjr223 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:51 pm

Great game ...... I can this is one I will play again ..... and again. All done except secret room #8.
sjr223
Bard

Postby sjr223 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:49 pm

Question ..... I have the ruby key, but the ruby colored chest does not open? Just says it needs a special key? Is there another ruby colored chest?
sjr223
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:52 pm

sjr223 wrote:Question ..... I have the ruby key, but the ruby colored chest does not open? Just says it needs a special key? Is there another ruby colored chest?

I think it's a glitch. Same thing happened to me and I can reliably reproduce the glitch each time. Find and open the Sapphire Chest, then come back to the Ruby Chest and it will open just fine. Not sure why, but it will definitely open afterwards.

Edit: I think the Orfeas team did fix that glitch. Do you have the latest update? But, even if you don't, just open the Ruby after the Sapphire.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby sjr223 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:00 pm

I already opened the Sapphire Chest (don't remember where). And I downloaded the last available update. ???
sjr223
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:41 pm

sjr223 wrote:I already opened the Sapphire Chest (don't remember where). And I downloaded the last available update. ???

Hi! The Ruby Chest is available after you help the so-called witch in her mansion. To open the chest you need the Ruby Key, found in the Library of Begdala. In a previous version of the game, it was required to open the Sapphire Chest first and then the Ruby Chest, but in the latest version you can open the chests in any order you like. Be sure you have the Ruby Key and you are interacting with the Ruby Chest itself. I hope this helped.

I opened the game's files and cannot find anything wrong neither with the chest nor with the key. Please, update your post if you find out what is amiss. If you are playing an older version either update the game to the latest one or open the Sapphire Chest, first, in the Grimm Grove (illuminated mushroom forest).
Last edited by OrfeasGS on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby GrannyC » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:20 pm

I like this game very much. It has a lot of interesting things to do. I have played it twice. The first time I did every thing and found all except secret rooms 2, 8, and 10. The second time after realizing what all of the secret rooms had in common I found all but #8. Can any one tell me where I should be looking? I have been all over the world twice.
Also where is the Library of Begdala?
Last edited by GrannyC on Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby sjr223 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:49 pm

I have the ruby key .... . I went to the Grimm Grove and illumated 5 musrooms. I see a square there (without a V) on it. I got a Shadow Repeler in a red chest. Found secret #8 .... but I still cannot open the ruby chest. It just says I need to help more people.
How do I know which version I have?
I got 1.0.2 ... and then went back and go the latest demo to upgrade... (doesn't give a version on it.)
sjr223
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers