Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Prophecy Lies

The Prophecy Lies

Postby Indinera » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:03 am

THE PROPHECY LIES

$14.99 only!!!

Image Image

The Prophecy Lies is a cynical, fun, fantasy, role playing game with traditional turn based combat, and the third game by Orfeas Game Studio.
Their first offering, The Deal, was a massive success on Aldorlea, ranking 3rd of 2017.
https://aldorlea.org/thedeal.php
Their second offering, Aplestia, also did very well last year, hitting number #8.
https://aldorlea.org/aplestia.php
So if you like this developer, make sure to try their new game!

SUMMARY:

Take the role of Darius, a Tiborean, who has to work with the most despicable creatures of all… the humans! Go to Panom’Arah, a part of the Human World and complete the difficult mission of finding and retrieving the Anomaly, a rare and dangerous form of magic.

Defeat hordes of enemies, fight bosses, explore dungeons, forests and ruins, solve mysteries, help people and find epic and even legendary weapons, armors and other loot! Purchase your own village, where people will flock after you
complete various parts of the adventure and quests. You can even enrol various characters!

Will you manage to unravel the history of the human world part, Panom’Arah? Will you find the secret rooms and various loot scattered throughout the world? Fight, explore, read and you will be rewarded!

FEATURES:

* True Fullscreen mode from the Options
* Choose your difficulty option at the start of the game
* Choose Window Skins and Fonts from the Options
* Controller/touch/keyboard/mouse support
* Visible, non-respawning enemy encounters
* FPS Synchronization option for monitors (check the options)
* Easy to learn combat system
* Quick Combat! (have the action button pressed while in battle)
* Aesthetically pleasing areas with lots of treasure and loot
* 10 secret rooms, various hidden quests and loot
* Legendary Weapons and Epic Armors
* Crazy, mysterious and fun characters to interact with
* Over 20 quests – keep track with the Quest Log and bubble icons
* Cooking crafting - find all the recipees and cook food for bonuses!
* Save your progress anywhere you want
* Mini-bosses to challenge your strategy and wit
* Lorebook that contains vital information about the world
* Over 20 unique music tracks

SCREENSHOTS:

Keep in mind that you need at least 1GB of RAM available for the game.
Lost in it? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: The Prophecy Lies

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:36 pm

Enjoy, everyone! If you ever feel stuck or found some kind of oversight or bug, don't hesitate to post here!
I am really proud of this game and I hope it meets your expectations! +::YAY
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Valdy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:28 pm

So happy to see another game from Orfeas. I own both Aplestia and The Deal, and am looking forward to playing the demo of this game, IF I can find how to download it.

When I click on "Download", the BMT Micro Shopping Cart comes up with the demo in the slot where the full version usually is, and I have to fill out the form and then have to click on "Place Secure Order". What happened to the aldorlea.org download page?
Valdy
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:52 pm

I think I am at fault here. I must have done something in bmtmicro differently. I will look into it a bit later. However, there were a lot of downloads already, so everything works. You just have to "purchase" the demo for 0$. I will talk with Indinera. Sorry about that.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Valdy » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:56 pm

Not to worry. I will go offline in a minute anyway, and be back tomorrow morning. Hopefully, a direct download link wil be in place by then. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:07 pm

EDIT: Direct download for the demo is now available. Link has been fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience vald and everyone else! +:oops:
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Valdy » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:34 am

Not a problem, Orfeas. I downloaded the demo, and love this game. You always have such wonderful games. They are fun and interesting, and this one even has a Story mode, which I love, because I don't care to grind and fight long hard battles, so this mode is perfect for me.

One bug I found: When I open the "Wanted Criminals Card", I cannot get out of it again except to the menu, from where I can then exit the game, but I can't get back to the main game page. Other than that, I haven't found any other problems so far. Will buy the game once I have finished the demo. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:50 am

Thanks for the direct download link, Orfeas.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:53 pm

Vald wrote:Not a problem, Orfeas. I downloaded the demo, and love this game. You always have such wonderful games. They are fun and interesting, and this one even has a Story mode, which I love, because I don't care to grind and fight long hard battles, so this mode is perfect for me.

One bug I found: When I open the "Wanted Criminals Card", I cannot get out of it again except to the menu, from where I can then exit the game, but I can't get back to the main game page. Other than that, I haven't found any other problems so far. Will buy the game once I have finished the demo. :)

I think you'll really like this game Vald. The dungeon monsters are all visible and they don't respawn, so once you've dispatched with them, you can freely explore. There are some random, invisible encounters when travelling on the world map, but not too many, all easy, and you'll get a few healing items for your trouble. Also, sometimes you're sent back to the same dungeon with a new quest and/or item that will open up new areas for you, so you aren't always trying to navigate unfamiliar territory. There are no time-related or head-banging puzzles, just a few switches here and there. And the story itself is very well done. Another excellent Orfeas game.

I found the same bug with the "Wanted Criminals Card." That could be annoying if you don't have a recent save.

Good luck with the game. I'm still trying to finish up all the side quests.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Valdy » Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:06 pm

Thanks very much for the info, Lady JJ.
I was waiting for Orfeas to come back, and let us know that the "Wanted Criminals Card" bug has been fixed, because I don't want to buy the game and then have to redownload it again. And now that you have told me a little more about this game, Lady JJ, I can't wait to get on with it. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:24 am

EDIT: This bug has been fixed on version 1.0.2 and onwards.

Alright, so the Wanted Criminals Card Item bug will not let players go back to the menu, as far as I can tell from the game's files. I am currently away from my city, so I will fix that after I return in a couple of days. Until then, everyone who downloaded either the demo or the full game should not use this item, before saving their progress. The content of the Wanted Criminals Card is the same as the one posted on the walls of the starting area, so you can safely read those and get the information without the need to using the Wanted Criminals Card. Apologies for this issue!
Thank you LadyJJ for your nice comment! I am really glad you are enjoying the game!
Last edited by OrfeasGS on Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Valdy » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:11 am

No Orfeas, you can ONLY get back to the menu once you have opened the "Wanted Criminals Card". You cannot get back to the main game scene.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:58 pm

Oh, I get it! Alright, I'm going to update the game this evening, meaning in 8 hours from now. In the meantime, everyone who downloaded the game; do not use the Wanted Criminals Card key item, please wait for the new version. Thank you vald for the feedback!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby poshpaws » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:19 pm

I'm really enjoying the game. However, I can't find the dragon's flower in the wind temple. Any clues? I've been through it about ten times now.
poshpaws
Bard

Postby Tippy2 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:36 pm

I bought the game from the developers website and thoroughly enjoyed it! It is an awesome game and fun to play! In fact I enjoy the games from this developer and anxiously await another one from them! +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
Tippy2
Peasant

Next

Return to Games from other Developers