Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Fantasy Heroes

Re: New RPG: Fantasy Heroes Tumulus

Postby Lumen » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:47 pm

diannew wrote:The gate does not unlock after activating the green lever. Please help.

Where are you?
Lumen
Wanderer

Re: New RPG: Fantasy Heroes

Postby txpeach » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:21 pm

I purchased the game. Like many of you, I enjoy interacting with NPC's and having multiple quests but the main story line is interesting. My only objection is once you leave the hermits underground, none of the shop characters's sell any Magic Herbs or other Mana regenerating potions. Brunhilda & Clara both use mana to fight. Not being able to replenish it, forces them to die. My other complaint is that I disable the mouse but every time I continue a game I have to do it all over again. My choice is not saved.
txpeach
Wanderer

Postby Lumen » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:34 am

txpeach wrote:I purchased the game. Like many of you, I enjoy interacting with NPC's and having multiple quests but the main story line is interesting. My only objection is once you leave the hermits underground, none of the shop characters's sell any Magic Herbs or other Mana regenerating potions. Brunhilda & Clara both use mana to fight. Not being able to replenish it, forces them to die. My other complaint is that I disable the mouse but every time I continue a game I have to do it all over again. My choice is not saved.

Glad you enjoy the storyline.
There is a shopkeeper on the worldmap who sells Magic Herbs.
I'll look into the mouse issue now.
Lumen
Wanderer

Postby diannew » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:08 pm

on level where you find Knight Sword and Bishop Rod
diannew
Wanderer

Postby Lumen » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:34 pm

diannew wrote:on level where you find Knight Sword and Bishop Rod

You need to switch the green one ON but leave the red one OFF.
Lumen
Wanderer

Postby blumyst » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:10 pm

good game, thanbks. My problem is I have to stop falling asleep while fighting LoL
I really like all these games but I guess I get tired of the fighting. I also didnt have a
problem with Winterpillars in casual mode or legendary mode.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Re: Fantasy Heroes

Postby panna » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:29 pm

I am having another go with this game, my only issue is the screen size. How can I reduce to a smaller screen. There doesn't seem to be an option? Help would be appreciated :)
panna
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Tue May 05, 2020 11:44 pm

I got this game when it first came out but for some reason didn't finish playing it. As there is a new one available i thought I would return to the original before buying the new one but I have a major problem with it. I get a error screen as you are go through the door of the main tower. Unable to find file: Graphics/Characters/!$Gate2
Is there a way to fix this Please.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Tue Dec 26, 2023 12:16 am

Hi Lumen,

I have just finished the game - bought it with the 2023 Christmas special +::biggrin I don't know how I missed it the first time round +::Dunno

I enjoyed the game and liked the different characters and the story such as it was - Tristan (27) - a bit endearing; Melanie (28) - tiny dynamo; Clara (29) - rather annoying; Brunhilde (28) - very powerful; and Taros (28) - enigmatic. I took around 13.5 hours and the whole game ran very smoothly. I particularly liked Brunhilde's Big Toes skill and Melanie's Ippon Toru - very effective. And who knew that Bad Luck could kill?! ;) Impressive +::biggrin

I would recommend this game - I think there was probably more time spent on character development / fighting and less on story and any side quests as others have said but I found it still enjoyable and a fun ride +::clap

Many thanks,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers