Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Insurgence

Insurgence

Postby Indinera » Mon May 20, 2019 4:54 pm

INSURGENCE

$15.99

Image Image

This is a brand new game by a new developer called Platonic Game Studio.

SUMMARY:

Insurgence - Chains of Renegade is a 2D RPG mixed with Visual Novel elements, featuring the classic front view Turn Based combat.
The story is set in Aereon, an empire on the brink of a civil war. Embark on the adventure of Rissa and her friend Diana; both knights assigned by Rissa’s father, the Empire’s prime minister, to stop the civil war from happening by capturing one of the opposition leaders.
In the middle of her mission, Rissa will discover an unpleasant truth, hidden by the Empire. Will she fight for the truth, or will she choose to stay loyal to the Empire? Find out in Insurgence - Chains of Renegade!

FEATURES:

10+ Hours of Gameplay.
    HD 2D Graphics.
    Classical Turn Based Battle System.
    4 Choices of Difficulty settings.
    A Vast amount of usable skills where each character has 40+ Skills & Specials.
    A Vast amount of usable equipments where each character has 25+ Weapons, 25+ Armors and 60+ Accessories.
    Unique Skill Equip System where players can equip certain accessories to add additional skills.
    Visual Novel-styled dialogue.
    20+ Of Original CGs.
    20+ Collectible Artworks by Various Artists.
    Also featuring two songs by renowned Indonesian utaite fleurishana.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Insurgence

Postby RAndrews » Wed May 22, 2019 11:49 am

I am enjoying this game and purchased it. The full game did reload my save from the demo, but appeared to have lost the game difficulty setting? I thought this because Items were costing much more and I was getting less experience points from encounters.
I've restarted, so presumably by the time I get to chapter 2 I will be able to confirm whether my assumption is correct, or maybe that is just a change in chapter 2.
RAndrews
Bard

Postby riza7099 » Wed May 22, 2019 8:56 pm

RAndrews wrote:I am enjoying this game and purchased it. The full game did reload my save from the demo, but appeared to have lost the game difficulty setting? I thought this because Items were costing much more and I was getting less experience points from encounters.
I've restarted, so presumably by the time I get to chapter 2 I will be able to confirm whether my assumption is correct, or maybe that is just a change in chapter 2.

Hello, first thanks for enjoying our games!

To be honest we never actually tried continue from Demo. But in theory you need to copy all the save folders on the game>www>saves to the new one (the global, config and rpg[number] save files must be copied).

But if you already starting a new game, just play it along. rather than taking risk corrupting the save files lol.
Platonic Game Studio.
Denpasar - Indonesia. Since 2017
riza7099
Peasant

Postby ZuluKat » Sun May 26, 2019 2:21 am

What a sweet, sad tale...I really enjoyed this game even when I found myself thinking about all the current political b.s. going on in the world while playing it +:::| But enough of that lol. The music was simply beautiful and the artwork awesome although CG art of All characters would've been great like Van and a pic of the crazy look of Lady A. A second Insurgence I take it will be released in 1-2 yrs? Congrats on a great game! +::Thumbup
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby riza7099 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:45 pm

ZuluKat wrote:What a sweet, sad tale...I really enjoyed this game even when I found myself thinking about all the current political b.s. going on in the world while playing it +:::| But enough of that lol. The music was simply beautiful and the artwork awesome although CG art of All characters would've been great like Van and a pic of the crazy look of Lady A. A second Insurgence I take it will be released in 1-2 yrs? Congrats on a great game! +::Thumbup

First, thank you for the kind respond.

About the second insurgence, currently we were working on that now. Hopefully we can release it Later this year or early next year.
Platonic Game Studio.
Denpasar - Indonesia. Since 2017
riza7099
Peasant

Postby Shotz! » Mon May 27, 2019 9:11 pm

I wasn't able to continue when I purchased the full version, and I thought I had copied the correct save files, but apparently not. Anyone able to give me a detailed instruction on how to do this? LoL I'm not the greatest at this sorta stuff. +::sos +:oops:
Shotz!
Wanderer

Re: Insurgence

Postby Scorpios » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:38 pm

Tried the demo really liked game... Purchased and installed full game ..really sucks that it dosnt copy over my save points I got up yo level 15 now have to start over.
Ive never had this ptoblem before is it the game or poor programing
Scorpious
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby polarbr » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:20 am

In some of my wanderings, I came upon a cave (I think) that mentioned that I couldn't access something until I had all 31 artwork pieces. I've got them now, but don't remember where I'm supposed to go with them. Can you tell me where this is located?
polarbr
Wanderer

Postby ZuluKat » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:29 pm

I saw Second Insurgence on Steam. Will it be available here soon?
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:32 pm

ZuluKat wrote:I saw Second Insurgence on Steam. Will it be available here soon?

Maybe, I'll have to talk to them.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ZuluKat » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:44 pm

Thanks so much Indy! They have other games also. Although Steam is cheaper, I'd rather buy here. :)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Where is Boham?

Postby jincyk » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:11 pm

I think I'm near the end of the game--been through a whole bunch of chapters, have 4 characters, and am stuck. I'm supposed to go to Boham but it looks like I can only go places I've already been. Direction?
jincyk
Explorer

Return to Games from other Developers