Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Knight Bewitched

Morgoth's Cave - Bridge Puzzle

Postby MerryX » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:14 pm

Hi everyone,

I am well and truly stuck at Morgoth's Cave with the bridge puzzle - I can lower the water (simple!) however I cannot figure out how to make the bridge pieces work. I can shift them around but presumably I have to get them to fill in the gaps and I just can't seem to make it work.

Is anyone able to give me a hint...or two!?

Many thanks,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Re: Knight Bewitched

Postby jkweath » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:30 pm

Heya!

I have an image with a solution uploaded here:

https://imgur.com/a/e2TGp9D

The image only shows how to reach the next area. You'll have to think a little outside the box if you want the treasure chests, but they're not necessary. The gold chest contains a "Blind Sash".

After you move the bridge pieces to those locations, you'll go back up the rope on the left and raise the water level back up. The bridge pieces you moved will stay where you moved them. You can step on the symbol at the bottom right to reset the puzzle.
jkweath
Bard

Re: Morgoth Bridge Puzzle

Postby MerryX » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:07 pm

jkweath wrote:Heya!

I have an image with a solution uploaded here:

https://imgur.com/a/e2TGp9D

The image only shows how to reach the next area. You'll have to think a little outside the box if you want the treasure chests, but they're not necessary. The gold chest contains a "Blind Sash".

After you move the bridge pieces to those locations, you'll go back up the rope on the left and raise the water level back up. The bridge pieces you moved will stay where you moved them. You can step on the symbol at the bottom right to reset the puzzle.

Thank you so much, JK - the missing element for me was going back and raising the water level! Duh!! Now I'm stuck on the next star puzzle. I tremble to think how I'm going to go when (if) I get to the desert where apparently the puzzles are diabolical +::O_o

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby jkweath » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:26 pm

No problem :)

I think I've pretty well uploaded puzzle solutions to almost every puzzle in this thread, including the star puzzles and the desert - they're a bit scattered around so you might have to go digging a bit. Good luck!
jkweath
Bard

Postby Madmar » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:03 pm

I see you have not been here in a while but I am extremely frustrated over the midnight desert puzzle. So frustrated in fact, that I am quitting the game. I have used all the hints I have found but continue to cycle back to the pyramid no matter where I go but I can not enter. I don't mind a challenge, but this is too much for me
Madmar
Explorer

I'M SEALED IN THE SEALED TOWER!!! AAAGHH!!! Argh.

Postby Marco » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:08 am

Hi JK - enjoying the skill set challenge with these characters, Makes it interesting right tool for the right job also that you can equip once during a battle awesome feature. Would like to see an auto rush for those of us that just wanna whack the heck out of everything +::lol
I'm stuck in THE SEALED TOWER tower - Which means I'll probably make it through as soon as I hit send +::surrender - I have plenty of GOLD KEYS but the red nor blue TELEPORTERS In the 8th floor jail cells are lit, So, no need to use the keys....?
So many switches and buttons and teleporters here I don't know how on Earth you would ever tell me which one(s) I missed, Guess that's why you get the big bucks. Maybe you can consult the ether!!? Check the akashic records! Help me Obi-Wan you're my only hope!! Obviously experienced; on hard; 1st clue I've needed so what say you doctor? Is there any hope for this patient? +::sos
Marco
Peasant

Postby Marco » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:07 am

Like I said, as soon as I hit send I flipped the lever on the 1st floor activating the dark blue teleporters!! I should be good to go now. So glad we have this chat +::YAY
Marco
Peasant

Postby jkweath » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:25 pm

Same to youx Marco +::YAY

Madmar wrote:I see you have not been here in a while but I am extremely frustrated over the midnight desert puzzle. So frustrated in fact, that I am quitting the game. I have used all the hints I have found but continue to cycle back to the pyramid no matter where I go but I can not enter. I don't mind a challenge, but this is too much for me

Totally understandable. The midnight desert was atrocious level design...

Anyway, I figured I'd let everyone here know that I'm working on an Enhanced Edition of Knight Bewitched.

If anyone here has any suggestions or feedback on what they'd like to see in the new version, feel free to let me know. I'll be crowdfunding assets next month and aim for release around August of this year.
jkweath
Bard

Postby jkweath » Sat Mar 12, 2022 6:32 pm

Hello everyone,

I recently updated Knight Bewitched on Aldorlea to the Enhanced Edition. This version has been out for awhile on other platforms, but I'd neglected to update the Aldorlea version up until now.

The Enhanced Edition comes with a lot of new stuff:

• Quality-of-life features such as 8-directional movement, auto-saving, an auto-battle option and UI enhancements
  • A new charm-crafting system
  • An (almost) completely re-written script
  • New locations and many revamped older locations
  • Many brand new enemies, bosses, items, weapons and armors
  • An in-game encyclopedia to track the above new things
  • Challenging Alpha Beasts and new secret areas
  • New content with new cutscenes

A couple notes before you download:

• The Enhanced Edition was built in an updated engine, so save files between it and the original are incompatible. You'll have to start over (but it's worth it IMO!)
  • The Enhanced Edition uses the MZ engine, which may have some compatibility problems with older/outdated computers.
  • The original edition is no longer available on Aldorlea. If you don't want to start over and you'd rather stick with the original, don't delete it!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
jkweath
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers