Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Knight Bewitched

Knight Bewitched

Postby Indinera » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:10 am

KNIGHT BEWITCHED

$12.99 only!!

Image Image

Knight Bewitched is the second game by Joshua Keith Weatherholt.

SUMMARY:

After slaying the dragon Typhus the Younger, fearless knight Ruth and her companions are tasked with hunting the witch Gwendolyn. In an unfortunate turn of events, Ruth collapses from illness and is nursed back to health by no other than the witch she was tasked to kill. Unable to slay the woman who saved her life, Ruth is jailed on suspicion of bewitchment and later saved by her comrades.

As a new threat looms over the horizon, Ruth and Gwen, together with young orphaned companion Stray and mysterious rogue Uno, rise to the occasion. As they journey, a flame slowly ignites between the hearts of Ruth and Gwen.

But is this true love, or is Ruth truly bewitched?

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Knight Bewitched

Postby GrannyC » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:04 pm

I like it. Now I will buy it.
+::biggrin
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:05 pm

GrannyC wrote:I like it. Now I will buy it.
+::biggrin

Same here. :)
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:01 am

I tried to install the demo but first, I had an alert message from SmartScreen, then I installed it anyway and my antavirus blocked the launch of the installation. And I had several strange messages from I don't know where. I hope it is not a virus... :-(
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby jkweath » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:30 am

Hello everyone! I meant to make a post here sooner to say a few things but it looks like I'm a little late!

GrannyC wrote:I like it. Now I will buy it.

Great! Thanks a bunch!

Gorilla4 wrote:I tried to install the demo but first, I had an alert message from SmartScreen, then I installed it anyway and my antavirus blocked the launch of the installation. And I had several strange messages from I don't know where. I hope it is not a virus... :-(

Oh boy! Sorry about this. I used an installer for Knight Bewitched to avoid putting the game in a ZIP file (which is what I did with my first game that got some complaints), but I never saw coming that antivirus could block the installer for whatever reason. It is most definitely not a virus ;(

If anyone else has any further issues with installing the game I'll convert it back into a ZIP file ASAP.

Also wanted to add for everyone else that there is a mini guide included with the game's files if you need help finding the game's many trinkets or fighting the optional bosses.

Lastly, though I'll be monitoring this thread, if you want a much faster response to a bug or feedback you can email me directly at jkweath@gmail.com.
Last edited by jkweath on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jkweath
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:59 am

I don't think I catched a virus because my computer is fine now! I was scared that something could be attached to this cute game??? Enjoy the game guys! +::heart
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby sjr223 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:25 pm

I am suppose to rent a raft from Cape Town. There is no one there to rent one to me. All I get is a "hope that business will pick up" What am I missing? Thank you.?
sjr223
Bard

Postby jkweath » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:35 pm

sjr223 wrote:I am suppose to rent a raft from Cape Town. There is no one there to rent one to me. All I get is a "hope that business will pick up" What am I missing? Thank you.?

After you defeat the cult, a raft should be outside of town (on the world map) waiting for you. Hope that helps!
jkweath
Bard

Postby Madmar » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:25 pm

Purchased the game despite having some difficulty with the dialog and other written items while playing the demo. Thought the actual game would be different, but no, after saving I came back to the purchased game and the same problem. It is unreadable. The game seems to play fine, but I need to be able to read everything. Please advise
Madmar
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:46 pm

Absolutely love this game! I had the same problem w/virus scare but it was nothing just did an allow and no virus. Currently in the Gold Tower and only have 2 different colored light circles but I'll figure it out lol. It's a fun game though and congrats!!! Hope to see more games from you! Oh, saved game from demo didn't transfer to purchased game just to let you know.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby jkweath » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:13 pm

Madmar wrote:Purchased the game despite having some difficulty with the dialog and other written items while playing the demo. Thought the actual game would be different, but no, after saving I came back to the purchased game and the same problem. It is unreadable. The game seems to play fine, but I need to be able to read everything. Please advise

Could you explain further what you mean by 'unreadable'? Are you having a hard time reading the font itself, or is there a bug like the text being distorted somehow? Let me know and I'll see what I can do.

ZuluKat wrote:Absolutely love this game! I had the same problem w/virus scare but it was nothing just did an allow and no virus. Currently in the Gold Tower and only have 2 different colored light circles but I'll figure it out lol. It's a fun game though and congrats!!! Hope to see more games from you! Oh, saved game from demo didn't transfer to purchased game just to let you know.

Good to hear! Sorry about the virus scare - I am going to work on uploading the game as ZIP files instead of an installer to avoid this issue.

Also sorry about the demo save not transferring. I believe the saved data should transfer if you installed the full version in the same directory as the demo, but I didn't clarify that in any of my posts.
Last edited by jkweath on Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jkweath
Bard

Postby Madmar » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:16 pm

The text is garbled and illegible. Letters are missing or incomplete ie. the d looks like an o, no l's in a word I believe was supposed to read "silly". There are gaps throughout the text including conversations, the item list and character names.
Madmar
Explorer

Postby jkweath » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:48 pm

Madmar wrote:The text is garbled and illegible. Letters are missing or incomplete ie. the d looks like an o, no l's in a word I believe was supposed to read "silly". There are gaps throughout the text including conversations, the item list and character names.

Thanks for the info. I looked up similar issues other people have had with similar games to mine, and I should (hopefully) have a solution for you that works.

Navigate to where you installed the game to (should be "My Documents/Witch" unless you changed the path during installation), there's a Fonts folder. Open that up, and double-click and install the "oldsh.TTF" font located within.

Let me know if this works.

Installing the font that Knight Bewitched uses should hopefully solve the issue - if not, there's another possible solution but it's a bit more complicated (basically giving the game a completely different font).
jkweath
Bard

Postby diannew » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:01 pm

Have Arcanite ore. Where do I go next.
diannew
Wanderer

Postby Madmar » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Okay, found the fonts folder. There is a font oldsh, just that, no TTF. I have installed that and there is no improvement. So I uninstalled the game to reinstall it and don't know how to install from a zip file. Now I have no game at all. I would like to download the game in playable form that I can access. Please advise
Madmar
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers