Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Book of Shadows

Re: The Book of Shadows

Postby bgillisp » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:04 am

Glad you found it! I will consider listing a way to know how many side quests there are total in future games, without having to see a guide first.

On another note, for those who asked about next game, the plot is being written now. It has a tentative title of Montagor's Legacy, and is set 18 months after the events of The Book of Shadows.
bgillisp
Mercenary

Postby rpsmith » Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:46 pm

Glitch in the Matrix?? almost finished with game and just wandering around. I went into the island cave that is supposed to lead to secret room 48. Instead of room 48 I ended up in secret room 46 in Tiathia's Archives!!?? This would be extremely frustrating if I hadn't saved before that because I now have no way off the island that the archive is located on. Could this also be why I'm only able to locate 49 of 50 secret rooms??
rpsmith
Wanderer

Postby bgillisp » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:33 pm

That's odd. I looked at the event and it does go to 46 but only if the blue sparkle is showing. It should go to 48 the first time it looks like?

I'll make a patch for it this weekend though so that it goes to 48 for both. That should fix it either way. Thanks for reporting it.
bgillisp
Mercenary

Postby poshpaws » Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:10 pm

This was one of my favourite games ever. Is a sequel going to be released and if so when?
poshpaws
Bard

Postby bgillisp » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:52 pm

poshpaws wrote:This was one of my favourite games ever. Is a sequel going to be released and if so when?

Glad you liked it so much! Work has sadly taken a lot of my time in the last two years, but I have been working on writing out the plot for some future game ideas.

There is a plan to make a follow up game set roughly 18 months after the events of this game (the exact time between games may change still), and has a rough working title of Montagor's Legacy. Yep, that same Montagor you read about in the lore books.

Right now it has about 20 minutes of playtime (Translation: That means I've made the prologue Chapter so far) and is in alpha. Working on Chapter 1 now.
bgillisp
Mercenary

Postby mimella » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:01 am

I am up to chapter 7 and have done 30 side quests, the only one outstanding is the Haunted House. The ghost says to find her son in Dragonblast, been there and it is deserted except for 2 fairies. Any hints on how to solve this.
mimella
Peasant

Postby bgillisp » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:11 am

mimella wrote:I am up to chapter 7 and have done 30 side quests, the only one outstanding is the Haunted House. The ghost says to find her son in Dragonblast, been there and it is deserted except for 2 fairies. Any hints on how to solve this.

Go to Dragonblast and leave the map by going North, you'll go to an Oasis. Once there find a skeleton with the signet ring on it, and bring that back to the ghost.
bgillisp
Mercenary

Postby mimella » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:42 am

Thank you. I had already been there and did not know I had obtained the proof. Went back and completed the quest.
How many should there be up to chapter 7?
mimella
Peasant

Postby bgillisp » Fri Mar 11, 2022 2:49 am

I think I got 31 or so when I counted them to that point. I really should go back and count them again sometime as I didn't write it down and now I'm going off of memory on that one.

I'd say you should have all of them from the sounds of things and should be good to proceed with Chapter 7.
bgillisp
Mercenary

Postby mimella » Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:48 pm

Where can I find the Ring of Shadows please.
mimella
Peasant

Postby bgillisp » Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:03 pm

mimella wrote:Where can I find the Ring of Shadows please.

I assume you are referring to the Entities? If so one (the book) is in the Temple East of Thundermeadow in a cabinet, and the other (the ring) is in the Underwater area that is between Riverdale and Emberfield, you'll need to find the Titanic underwater and it is located there.
bgillisp
Mercenary

Postby gita » Wed May 11, 2022 5:02 pm

hi, i wanted to ask for a few clues - about:
1. the waterstone location?
2. for the scavenger hunt -the Doink?
3. for the scavenger hunt -the Statue?

thank You
gita
Wanderer

Postby bgillisp » Fri May 13, 2022 4:51 pm

1. The Waterstone is in the underwater dungeon, in one of the houses. It will be a blue orb you will see floating once inside, interact with it to grab it.

2. The Doink is the goal posts in the Monsterball Stadium by Silas Rest. The goal posts are the pillars on the field. Try to interact with them.

3. The statue is in South Elmwood forest. Return there and follow the dirt road, interact with the statue when you see it.
bgillisp
Mercenary

Postby gita » Wed May 18, 2022 5:37 pm

I got the Rare Magazine, but now cannot find Nayte skeleton in the pit. Where is he? Thank You
gita
Wanderer

Postby firefly84 » Thu May 19, 2022 2:22 pm

gita wrote:I got the Rare Magazine, but now cannot find Nayte skeleton in the pit. Where is he? Thank You

He will reappear later after you have solved the problem with the ruins.
firefly84
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers