Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Heroes of Shaola

Re: New RPG: Heroes of Shaola

Postby kimo » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:00 pm

And yet another impass. <sigh>

Leonardo is lvl 99 and trying to have a duel with fairies in the crystal. After being defeated, the fairies just say he needs more fighting experience. I assume from other player comments that this battle can be won .... but how? And when? Is there another skill needed after some specific required action?
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Eric » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:07 pm

@MerryX

For keyboard controls, like Lis said, use left hand to control run (shift) and jump (A), and right hand for movement (arrows). That's the most comfortable way that I can think of.

@kimo

You just have to beat them. It's hard but doable. Make sure you're well-equipped (weapon, armor etc.), utilize your most effective skills and items during battle. The best way for me is to take down 1 opponent at a time. Or maybe going Easy mode if you really want to enter that room. :)
Eric
Peasant

Postby Lis » Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:28 pm

kimo wrote:And yet another impass. <sigh>

Leonardo is lvl 99 and trying to have a duel with fairies in the crystal. After being defeated, the fairies just say he needs more fighting experience. I assume from other player comments that this battle can be won .... but how? And when? Is there another skill needed after some specific required action?

Just take lots of full health and full mana potions. Save after battle. The next one inside is just as long and hard. You get your last 2 skills in chests there.
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Postby kimo » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:55 am

Thanks @Eric and @Lis.

After several defeats by the fairies, I equipped the Invincible Talisman and Magi's Crown and used every stat boost item for Leonardo. I won the first duel and saved out of habit. I was able to win the battle inside too. I used some bombs and lots of mana/health potions. The Powerstrike skill worked best inside, but triple strike worked well outside against the fairies.

It was well worth the effort for the Anger skill alone.

After 2 attempts, I thought this fight was "fixed" by a certain event needed to complete. So, I appreciate the comments.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Re: Heroes of Shaola

Postby Valdy » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:41 am

It's such a pity I can download/install this game only via a zip file. Have to give it a miss therefore.

ETA: Oh, never mind. I can download/install it without the zip from another place. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Development update, 2 new trailers!

Postby Eric » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:31 pm

Hi everyone, it's been a long and tough 2020! But it's a brand new year and we're coming back in full force! +::YAY

We're currently working on Mysteries of Shaola: The Cave. It is a new chronicle of Shaola where you become Ice of Zuda, the legendary investigator. You fight through Kazen Kingdom and uncover the truth of the mysterious cave, discover dirty secrets, add to your legend, and ultimately confront the "evil" force. +::biggrin This game blends the genres of fantasy and mystery.

I have really enjoyed testing the game so far, and if you enjoyed Heroes of Shaola for the characters and story, you'll definitely enjoy this one as well. +::YAY

Also, as I'm making trailers for the new game, I made two for Heroes of Shaola as well. Hope you enjoy watching them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sFPxAPMo2Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHZ1ZTVasNk
Eric
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers