Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Knight Eternal

Knight Eternal

Postby Indinera » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:38 pm

KNIGHT ETERNAL

$12.99 only!!

Image Image

Knight Eternal is a stand-alone game and part of the Knights of Ambrose Saga, which includes Knight Bewitched, Mari and the Black Tower, and Finding Light.

SUMMARY:

The world of Ambrose is no stranger to calamity. After the rule of a tyrannical dragon, the machinations of a mad wizard, and a great flood that submerged entire continents, the citizens of Ambrose are long overdue for peace.

A decade has passed since the great flood. Dylan and his father Uno are sent on a mission to investigate Zamaste, a kingdom that was banished to the depths of the ocean centuries ago. During their trip across the sea, a mysterious woman falls from the sky and crash-lands on Dylan's ship.

With no memories or knowledge of her purpose whatsoever, the young woman is just as confused as Dylan is. Dylan gives the angel a name, Astraea, and agrees to help her recover her memories.

After Dylan and Astraea are sent to rescue Primrose, the princess of Zamaste, the queen has an unusual request. Dylan must bring his new companions, Primrose and her retainer Goliath, to see the world while also working to discover Astraea's true identity.

FEATURES:

Pixel graphics and retro 8bit music SFX reminiscent of 90s handheld consoles
Classic turn-based jRPG gameplay
A skill tree system used to customize each hero to the player's liking
A crafting system where gems and monster essence are used to create relics
Gain spells and techniques via equipment and spell orbs found around the world
Rare Z-creatures hidden around the world that drop powerful equipment
Three difficulty modes for casual and experienced players
Game length: ~8-16 hours

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Knight Eternal

Postby jkweath » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:52 pm

The screenshots appear to be enlarged and cut-off. Does it look the same way for anyone else?

Anyway, this is indeed the fourth game in my saga. Knight Eternal has a stand-alone story (as do all the others) but if you'd like to play the games in their chronological order, they're all available here:

1. Knight Bewitched
2. Mari and the Black Tower
3. Finding Light
4. Knight Eternal

Knight Eternal uses the same graphics set as Finding Light, though in full color rather than grayscale. It uses the traditional "invisible enemies" battle system that all of my games do, and has a bit more emphasis on story and battle customization (via the skill tree) than puzzles. It also has mouse and controller support.

A miniguide is included for free in the game's files that has a world map, locations of every Z-Creature and how to defeat them, and some other general useful information. Of course, I'll be around if anyone needs help too. If you want a faster response, you can email me anytime at Jkweath@gmail.com.
jkweath
Bard

Re: New RPG: Knight Eternal

Postby Indinera » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:53 am

jkweath wrote:The screenshots appear to be enlarged and cut-off. Does it look the same way for anyone else?

The forum automatically cuts off large images. +::Dunno

They appear normally on the website:
http://www.aldorlea.org/knighteternal.php

They are exactly at the size you sent them to me. +::Dunno
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Return to Games from other Developers