Fantasy Heroes 2

Fantasy Heroes 2

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:21 pm

FANTASY HEROES 2

$12.99 only!

Image Image

A guide is also available:
Link Here

The guide features a detailed walkthrough with annotated maps as well as the ultimate monster database, which includes all their stats and characteristics.

Fantasy Heroes 2 is the fourth game by Lumen, following Luminescence and the 1st entry in the Fantasy Heroes saga, all very well received by the Aldorlea community.
It is a completely stand-alone game with a brand new cast of characters, so it is not necessary to have played the 1st one to enjoy it.

SUMMARY:

Follow the adventures of mentalist Valentin and princess knight Anais, caught up in a race against time to stop a deadly virus.
Who's behind the disease? Can your heroes find a cure and save the world?
Play Fantasy Heroes 2 and find out!

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Fantasy Heroes 2

Postby Lumen » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:42 pm

Hello everybody and Fantasy Heroes players, if you have a question about the game, post here and I'll do my best to reply. Hope you enjoy the game. :)
Lumen
Wanderer

Postby Koni » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:15 pm

** Solved **
I was able to reload at the previous save, and disabled the mouse.
This let me continue the game.

I like this timely game so far.
The hero is obvious and oblivious, the tongue-in-cheek humor.
But my demo stopped working just as the dragon flew over.
The music continues playing but I can't get the characters to move.
Last edited by Koni on Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Koni
Wanderer

Postby gmz26 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:26 pm

What is the game length? I don't usually like to pay this much for a game unless it has a decent game length.
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby Lumen » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:30 pm

Koni wrote:I like tihs timely game so far.
The hero is obvious and oblivious, the tongue-in-cheek humor.
But my demo stopped working just as the dragon flew over.
The music continues playing but I can't get the characters to move.

This is particularly strange as I just tried it and everything happened normally.
Can you post a screenshot of the moment when it is freezing?
Lumen
Wanderer

Postby Lumen » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:31 pm

gmz26 wrote:What is the game length? I don't usually like to pay this much for a game unless it has a decent game length.

The game is about 8-10 hours long. If you played the first one I'd say this one is a little bit longer.
Lumen
Wanderer

Postby gmz26 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:37 pm

Lumen wrote:
gmz26 wrote:What is the game length? I don't usually like to pay this much for a game unless it has a decent game length.

The game is about 8-10 hours long. If you played the first one I'd say this one is a little bit longer.

I may have to pass on this one as the game length is short and the price is high, thank you for your quick response. I do like all your other games as well.
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby Lumen » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:52 pm

gmz26 wrote:
Lumen wrote:

I may have to pass on this one as the game length is short and the price is high, thank you for your quick response. I do like all your other games as well.

I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed all our games and a bit sorry about your opinion on the game length.
Our goal is to create an intense RPG experience focusing on scenario, gameplay, "all killer no filler", maybe that's why the game isn't comparatively as long as some others. But we make a lot of efforts to deliver a great plot and interesting, believable characters.
Lumen
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:06 pm

Just to say I uploaded the new build that should fix the issue reported by Koni. +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Koni » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:22 pm

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Indinera wrote:Just to say I uploaded the new build that should fix the issue reported by Koni. +::Thumbup

I've purchased the game.
But at the shrine I seem to only be able to walk under the cloud and not actually enter.
Am I missing something? Is there a secret entrance?
Koni
Wanderer

Postby Koni » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:55 pm

I was able to enter the shrine by using the mouse - hovered the cursor over it and it beamed me up.

But if I was walking, then I could only go under the clouds.
Koni
Wanderer

Postby Lumen » Fri May 01, 2020 6:03 am

Koni wrote:I was able to enter the shrine by using the mouse - hovered the cursor over it and it beamed me up.

But if I was walking, then I could only go under the clouds.

I don't think there is an issue with that part. Just make sure to enter deep below the shrine to trigger the teleportation.
If there is anything else, report it here and I'll be sure to check it out as soon as possible. :)
Lumen
Wanderer

Postby ZuluKat » Sat May 02, 2020 12:14 am

Ok had a feeling that game was out got here bought game...enjoy game and the price is good (this is my monkey game mode) I mean I went to Steam and some of those games are $50 +::fear so the price is good. Grinding levels and been at it for hours, only at level 22 though at 22+ hrs. Anyway the music is very hypnotic in the Witch area.
Spoiler: show
Been all over Witch area went to Luxury area can't find witches still and have been back and forth several times...and I'm not buying guide I'll probably figure it out anyway but thought I'd take a chance if someone is there.

So yeah I'm slow but like to get my money's worth +::biggrin Thanks for another great game but I don't think it's epic like LF but who knows I'm not done yet. The sprites are original and love the character art along with the quality of game and story line +::Thumbup Oh, not crazy about Dominque and her prejudices...but you captured the essence of the born agains
that I'm surrounded by in my area!!! (oops did I say that out loud...)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Lis » Mon May 04, 2020 5:07 pm

Love the game but I'm stuck in old coven area 3. How do I open the first door? Can't find a switch. What am I missing?
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Postby ZuluKat » Mon May 04, 2020 9:59 pm

Nevermind...
Spoiler: show
found Mona
"BB" I love it!!! Thanks anyway!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Next