Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Fantasy Heroes 2

Re: New RPG: Fantasy Heroes 2

Postby ZuluKat » Sun May 10, 2020 9:44 pm

Finished it at 26 hrs and well worth the money for those who don't know whether or not to buy it. Could get more levels for longer game play but ended at levels 32-35. Thanks Lumen!!! +::Thumbup
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Mon May 11, 2020 8:21 am

ZuluKat wrote:Finished it at 26 hrs and well worth the money for those who don't know whether or not to buy it. Could get more levels for longer game play but ended at levels 32-35. Thanks Lumen!!! +::Thumbup

I'm glad to hear, I thought the dev had said the game wasn't as long as this.
Obviously it shows everybody has a different playstyle. +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lady JJ » Tue May 12, 2020 9:39 pm

ZuluKat wrote:Nevermind...
Spoiler: show
found Mona
"BB" I love it!!! Thanks anyway!

Can you share where you
Spoiler: show
found Mona?

Have made it to an area named 'Luxury' and 'Shrine' but nobody in sight. :(

I did eventually find her. Not sure I'm a big fan of having to kick every perimeter wall inside of secret paths to find the right route, but in the end I got there.... and also picked up 20+ levels....
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby nicholas » Sat May 16, 2020 2:30 am

I can't open up any of the doors in the shrine. Is there something special I have to do to open them?? Thanks
+::sos
nicholas
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Sat May 16, 2020 1:13 pm

nicholas wrote:I can't open up any of the doors in the shrine. Is there something special I have to do to open them?? Thanks
+::sos

The yellow buttons, when depressed, will open doors.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby nicholas » Sun May 17, 2020 2:29 am

I went back and make sure all the buttons were standing up and not pressed into the floor, but the doors still wouldn't open when I got to the three last doors to open. I've gone back 3 times to check them and they are all up. I'm so close to the end and can't get there. +::grrr +::grrr
nicholas
Bard

Postby nicholas » Sun May 17, 2020 2:37 am

I can't even get the first door open to open the other two.
nicholas
Bard

Postby Lis » Sun May 17, 2020 6:11 pm

nicholas wrote:I can't even get the first door open to open the other two.

I asked for help may 4 and still stuck. +::cry Started again and followed the guide. Still can't get through the first door. If you manage please let me know how. +::sos

thank you
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Sun May 17, 2020 7:13 pm

I don't have the guide, so I'm not sure where you are exactly. I tried to start from an earlier save and redo that whole portion, but the frequency of encounters and the low success rate of escape is taking its toll on me. Did you try pm'ing the developer? Maybe he'll get an email notification from the pm saying his help is needed over here. It's not like him to drop a game and disappear.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby nicholas » Sun May 17, 2020 9:37 pm

I bought the guide but says nothing on how to open the doors. Have went to all yellow buttons and put them in the up position but it didn't work eiither. If you figure it out, let me know. Thanks
nicholas
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Mon May 18, 2020 2:04 am

Lis wrote:I asked for help may 4 and still stuck. +::cry Started again and followed the guide. Still can't get through the first door. If you manage please let me know how. +::sos

thank you

Okay, this is the best I can do.

I don't have the guide, so I don't know which area is old coven area 3. The saved areas just say old coven. I'll need to start at the beginning and give descriptions. Use your skill 'Emergency' to return to the ship, then sail to the island again. My directions will start from the initial entry.

Button #1 is in the room to the left of the entrance. There are 2 dormitory bedrooms to the right of the entrance. The rightmost bedroom has Button #2. Buttons #1 and #2 seem to toggle the doors to the 2 bedrooms so that shouldn't be an issue. Moving on...

In the room above Button #1, there are some stairs down. Take them. The area you are now in is pinkish gray floors and mustard walls. You can enter the fireplace to go to Witchy Alley, but hold off for now. There is one button, Button #3, in the upper right room. The button is up when you first arrive. In the bottom right room is an opening that allows you to travel through the blackness. Go out, down, and left to the 2 grey rooms below. The door to the left grey room is closed. Return to Button #3, depress it, open the door to that lower left grey room, and return to it. There is another button here, Button #4, and the wall opening to another area of Witchy Alley. Again, ignore Witchy Alley because the purpose of this mini-walkthrough is to find all the yellow buttons and open all the doors.

Continue to the blackness and instead of going back up to the mustard walls area, continue all the way right, down to the bottom of the lowest room on the right, then right again. Continue across below the library and then head up. A room with green checkerboard room is on your left. Near the top is the entrance back inside. So far, it's still not clear what Button #4 does. Let's see what's up those wide stairs. Aha! A closed door leading to a blue chest. Open that door with Button #5 in this same room. But Button #4 is still a mystery. Maybe it's time to search those Witchy Alleys.

Return to the entrance room. You can always use the Emergency skill and then take the boat back. This would be helpful if you're running out of healing/restoring supplies.

Reenter the building, take the stairs down, go through the fireplace portal to Witchy Alleys. The only thing I found there was a monument granting everyone +1 level. Return to the fireplace.

Work your way to the right, to the darkness, and left/down to the lower left gray room. This is the room with Button #4, which still hasn't been touched. Go through the wall portal to another part of Witchy Alleys. The only mystery I found there was a gun that couldn't be taken/equipped. Back to the Old Coven. Still don't know what Button #4 could affect.

Follow the blackness right and up into the room with green checkerboard floors. Work your way to the upper left to the portal leading to another portion of the Witchy Alleys. Go through the wall portal. Finally, a bit of dialogue. Maybe this will lead to something. And so it does, closed doors.

To the lower right are 2 closed doors. In the middle right, I can see a button near two red chests, but I can't get to it. As I head up the middle, I can see another closed door, but, again, can't get to it. If I could just find one button, maybe it will lead to the others. Head up to the upper right area. Another closed door, but no button. That's four closed doors.

With only closed doors and no more buttons, let's head back to Button #4 and see if that does anything in here. Press Button #4 (in the lower left gray room) and then return to the Witchy Alley via the black path. The two lower room doors are still both closed, and so is the door midway to the top of this area, but the door in the upper right area is now open and that path leads to a chest and another button, Button #6. Press the button and head back to the lower right area. The middle door is now open.

Enter that room with the 3 red chests and stained glass windows and press the button, Button #7. This opens the far right door. Enter and go up to the two silver chests and one more button, Button #8. Three of the four doors have been opened. Step on Button #8 and head up to the upper right area. As you move up the middle area, you can see the door is gone. Go all the way up, then all the way right, then down, and the first left. Continue left, up, left again and work your way to the couch you can see. In the center of the poison is some kind of a blob. Click on it and be transported to a deeper part of Witchy Alley. There are no more doors here. Just keep working your way up, while exploring the sides, and save at the top.

Good luck. I hope this helps and you can follow along with your maps.

nicholas wrote:I bought the guide but says nothing on how to open the doors. Have went to all yellow buttons and put them in the up position but it didn't work eiither. If you figure it out, let me know. Thanks

Well, what IS in the guide then???? As far as these last four buttons go, I believe they were all up and I stepped on all of them to put them in the down position. But, if you can get to all four buttons, maybe it's the blob in the middle of the poison that you need to click. It sounds that way.

Now, does anyone know if there's a way to get that gun for Valentin?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lis » Mon May 18, 2020 9:00 pm

+Thank you Lady33. I'm going to follow your directions later tonight. I'll let you know if it works. +::YAY

It worked and I found the problem in the guide. 1st room it says
Don't bother with the 2 yellow round switches as they both do useless things.

Thank you so much Lady33 +::Dance
Last edited by Lis on Tue May 19, 2020 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Postby nicholas » Tue May 19, 2020 1:56 am

This is how you get the gun. To pick it up, you need to have used Valentin's Gunblast a minimum of 20 times so far.
nicholas
Bard

Postby nicholas » Tue May 19, 2020 1:57 am

This is how you get the gun. To pick it up, you need to have used Valentin's Gunblast a minimum of 20 times so far.
nicholas
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Tue May 19, 2020 2:42 am

nicholas wrote:This is how you get the gun. To pick it up, you need to have used Valentin's Gunblast a minimum of 20 times so far.

Thanks. :) Were you able to get further along in the game?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers