Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shattered Worlds

Re: New RPG: Shattered Worlds

Postby Ricbyrne » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:08 pm

My apologizes! Seems the problem was my thought process. I was looking for a ladder down and overlooked that the path let to the right and into a new screen +:oops: +::whistle I was able to complete Ekino Catacombs. Found all 3 white keys and looking forward to finishing this GREAT Game +::YAY
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:52 pm

Ricbyrne wrote:My apologizes! Seems the problem was my thought process. I was looking for a ladder down and overlooked that the path let to the right and into a new screen +:oops: +::whistle I was able to complete Ekino Catacombs. Found all 3 white keys and looking forward to finishing this GREAT Game +::YAY

That's great! Thank you for the compliment! I am very glad that you enjoyed my game!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Marc » Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:21 pm

Hello,

Can anyone help me with finding secret room 6. It should be in Gargonda Cave, but i can not find it +::Dunno
Marc
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:47 pm

Marc wrote:Hello,

Can anyone help me with finding secret room 6. It should be in Gargonda Cave, but i can not find it +::Dunno

Hello!

Spoiler: show
The Secret Room in Gargonda Cave is situated in the first room, near the top exit, to the right of Ix Chel's statue. Keep an eye for these non-healing statues, since they indicate that a secret room is nearby. Check out the free mini-guide for more information!

Hope you're enjoying the game!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Marc » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:29 am

OrfeasGS wrote:

Hello!

The Secret Room in Gargonda Cave is situated in the first room, near the top exit, to the right of Ix Chel's statue. Keep an eye for these non-healing statues, since they indicate that a secret room is nearby. Check out the free mini-guide for more information!

thanks...i found it...now i just have to find room 11.but haven't seen a Ix Chel's statue either....Help
Marc
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:17 pm

Marc wrote:
OrfeasGS wrote:

Hello!

thanks...i found it...now i just have to find room 11.but haven't seen a Ix Chel's statue either....Help

Here's the position of the Secret Room #11:
Ekino Catacombs 5, in the middle, to the far right of the screen. It's 3 steps to the right of the ruined column, which indicates that a statue once stood there.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Re: Shattered Worlds

Postby gita » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:56 pm

Baal Shamin tasks: I got 7 of 8 - and only these two quests left: baal statues and the final quest.

the one at the castle entrance is still locked. What am I missing?

Thank You
gita
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:32 am

Well, I'm late to the party but just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed playing Shattered Worlds +::YAY
I found it a great story, very satisfying to help others and move the tale along as well, and it played really well without almost any problems. (One issue I did have was the game would invariably freeze after a while if I walked away and left it on the index page - all I needed to do was exit and re-start and it was fine so no biggie, really +::whistle )
I was able to complete the entire game with very little help +::Dance ...although I did play in Easy mode +::biggrin

All in all, highly recommended +::clap +::clap +::clap

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby polarbr » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:40 am

I'm replaying this game from some time ago and I'm stuck in the Ekino Catacombs. I have only been able to access down to level 4 and can't continue down because I only have 2 coins and need 5 to get the next ladder. And there's also a ladder on level 2 that I didn't have enough coins for (need 5 there too).
I've reviewed your link showing all the locations for the coins and have verified that I've retrieved all of them down to level 4, so where do I find more?
Also - I haven't been successful in locating the secret room here. Is it on a lower level?

Thanks!
polarbr
Wanderer

Postby firefly84 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:58 pm

polarbr wrote:I'm replaying this game from some time ago and I'm stuck in the Ekino Catacombs. I have only been able to access down to level 4 and can't continue down because I only have 2 coins and need 5 to get the next ladder. And there's also a ladder on level 2 that I didn't have enough coins for (need 5 there too).
I've reviewed your link showing all the locations for the coins and have verified that I've retrieved all of them down to level 4, so where do I find more?
Also - I haven't been successful in locating the secret room here. Is it on a lower level?

Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply, but have you checked my Steam Guide?
I have listed all the coins and on which maps to find them.

And yeah, the secret room is below that level.
firefly84
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers