Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shattered Worlds

Shattered Worlds

Postby Indinera » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:27 pm

SHATTERED WORLDS

$19.99

Image Image

This is the latest game by Orfeas Game Studio, already behind The Deal and The Prophecy Lies (#2 in 2019).
All of their games have been very well received by the Aldorlea community, so make sure to try this new one!

SUMMARY:

Magic is slowly disappearing in the continent of Astus. Monsters are rampant and dungeons become more and more dangerous by the day. People are afraid and, some, are even losing parts of their memories. Now, the most important question of all: what do a prince, a dog, a spirit and a pirate have in common?
They are saving the day, of course!

Follow Prometheus, his trusty wardog pet Snap, his new pirate friend Calenda and the honorable spirit knight Karul in a grand and full of exploration adventure! Defeat monsters, find secret rooms, complete quests, earn items and loot, fight with fierce bosses and learn about the mythos of Astus! The dark forces are never asleep and their plans are already at work. Will Prometheus and his friends get to the bottom of the magic disappearing mystery? Will they be victorious over the darkness?

Are you ready to embark on a exploration-heavy journey full of secrets, quests, fights and loot? Fight and explore and even the Gods will be with you in Astus!

FEATURES:

True Fullscreen mode from the Options
Controller/touch/keyboard/mouse support
FPS Synchronization option
Choose your difficulty option (Story-Easy-Normal-Hard-Nightmare modes)
Interesting and diverse areas to explore
40 trackable quests via the Questlog!
11 secret rooms to find
8 super secret rooms to bump into
Various apparel of different rarity
Save your progress anywhere you want
Visible, non-respawning enemy encounters
Quick Combat!
Hold your very own Adventurer’s Notepad, where you can keep notes and write anything you find interesting!
Over 15 hours of gameplay depending on your exploration prowess, your fighting capabilities and difficulty mode

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in it? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Shattered Worlds

Postby Dood42 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:33 pm

Ooooh, I like the sound of this one! Looks really nice, too!
Dood42
Peasant

Postby watts712 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:41 pm

I bought the game and can't get it to download...It says windows cannot access the specified deice, path or file. You must have the appropriate permissions to access the item...What do I need to do I have never had this happen
Thanks
watts712
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:00 pm

Greetings everyone! I hope you like exploration and side quests, because in this game there's a ton of that! Enjoy the adventure! If you need anything, do not hesitate to write on this forum or send me an e-mail!

Furthermore, I have a free mini-guide/game notes downloadable as a pdf for everyone! Check it out and learn about the mechanics of the game, see a list of all side-quests and more! Grab it here: https://bit.ly/3gbg0uz

Edit from the future: You can also get the Super Secret Room Cheatsheet for free here: https://bit.ly/2NOBt0c

watts712 wrote:I bought the game and can't get it to download...It says windows cannot access the specified deice, path or file. You must have the appropriate permissions to access the item...What do I need to do I have never had this happen
Thanks

Hello and thank you for your support! I tried downloading the file and its goes fine on my end. Please, try loosening your antivirus, if you have it running strictly. When it downloads the file, right click on it and click Run as Administrator. Due to it being a very new game, some antivirus may flag it as a false-positive. After that, you can make it strict again. If the problem persists, please inform me about it and I'll see what I can do for that in more detail.
Last edited by OrfeasGS on Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Valdy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:03 pm

Just when I was asking for a great game, along comes Orfeas with yet another great game. What am I saying? The best game yet !! I haven't finished the demo yet, only just exited to the outdoors. ;) But wanted to quickly leave a little post.

I love it. I love the skill tree, and the secret rooms (found one already). And most importantly for me, I get to play in Story mode. +::Thumbup

Needless to say, this is the game for me !! Thank you, Orfeas. +::heart
Valdy
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:10 pm

Valdy wrote:Just when I was asking for a great game, along comes Orfeas with yet another great game. What am I saying? The best game yet !! I haven't finished the demo yet, only just exited to the outdoors. ;) But wanted to quickly leave a little post.

I love it. I love the skill tree, and the secret rooms (found one already). And most importantly for me, I get to play in Story mode. +::Thumbup

Needless to say, this is the game for me !! Thank you, Orfeas. +::heart

Hello Valdy! Thank you for your nice words! I am happy and glad that you really like and enjoy my games so much! I guarantee you that you are going to have a tremendously fun time with this game! A lot of side quests, people to interact with and many many places to visit. Enjoy the adventure! +::kiss

PS: Don't forget the free mini-guide!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Lis » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:21 pm

Hi OrfeasGS
Just tried the link for the mini guide but it gives me ASpookyTeapartyNotes.pdf
Live and let live
Lis
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:31 pm

Just when I was asking for a great game, along comes Orfeas with yet another great game.

I had told you. ;)
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:33 pm

Lis wrote:Hi OrfeasGS
Just tried the link for the mini guide but it gives me ASpookyTeapartyNotes.pdf

Oops! Sorry, here is the correct link: https://bit.ly/3gbg0uz
I fixed my previous post's link, too.

Edit from the future: You can also get the Super Secret Room Cheatsheet for free here:https://bit.ly/2NOBt0c
Last edited by OrfeasGS on Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:33 pm

Just be ready for more this year...! However, I can't say more currently! ;)
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby ZuluKat » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:24 am

Beautiful as all of your games are! This...well Valdy said it all! Quality, just what I was craving and perfect timing too. Thanks ever so much!!!!!!! +::YAY +::Thumbup
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Valdy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:40 am

Indinera wrote:
Just when I was asking for a great game, along comes Orfeas with yet another great game.

I had told you. ;)

Yes, you did. Spooky !! LOL

This game has so much to offer. Well, it's all in the first post by Indi. And I like the notebook I get to write in. I put in where I found the first secret room - for future reference, when I want to replay the game. (Additional: I just noticed that the areas where the secret rooms are, can be found in the Questlog. That makes it so much easier, and I don't have to click my way through the game to make sure I don't miss one).

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I love that the enemies are visible and don't respawn. So much more fun for me.
Last edited by Valdy on Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Valdy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:44 am

OrfeasGS wrote:
watts712 wrote:I bought the game and can't get it to download...It says windows cannot access the specified deice, path or file. You must have the appropriate permissions to access the item...What do I need to do I have never had this happen
Thanks

Hello and thank you for your support! I tried downloading the file and its goes fine on my end. Please, try loosening your antivirus, if you have it running strictly. When it downloads the file, right click on it and click Run as Administrator. Due to it being a very new game, some antivirus may flag it as a false-positive. After that, you can make it strict again. If the problem persists, please inform me about it and I'll see what I can do for that in more detail.

This does not sound like a virus scan problem. As I mentioned in another game's thread, all games on here get a red flag from my Norton 360, and all I do is click on "install anyway". It's because there hasn't been any downloads yet, or only a few, so Norton can't confirm yet whether the files are safe to install. The game is always downloaded without problems it's when it comes to the installation that Norton gives me a red flag.

But what watts712 described doesn't sound like a virus scan problem.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby mamachi » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:12 am

I have finished the game in story mode and I love it. I have all the super secret rooms and this is the first time I try that always missing 2-3.
I look forward to see what is coming up from Orfeas Studio.
+::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
mamachi
Bard

Postby kimo » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:53 pm

Anyone know how to find Diego's house to the west? I reported defeating the Large Ogre and was told Diego, a Ranger, needed help and lived in a house to the west. Do I need another character to go east instead. The last time a direction was given, I was told to go east and the place was actually to the west. +::surrender

I do not like the concept of things appearing only after being triggered by a specific conversation, because of problems like I am having. BTW, this game is at least 20 hours if you are a completionist and wander everywhere.

On the good side, there are no encounters in the wilderness.

EDIT:
Nevermind. I was looking outside of the town, not just 2" away to the left.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Games from other Developers