Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shattered Worlds

Re: New RPG: Shattered Worlds

Postby Shotz! » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:50 pm

Thanks so much for the advice. Yep I was in the wrong place. Love the game!! +::YAY
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby OrfeasGS » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:12 pm

Shattered Worlds has been updated to version 1.0.6 fixing:
A] Wrong wording, thanks to user kimo.
B] Wrongly implemented doors for Botanist Guild and Miners' Association Club.

Please update to this version, since you may encounter a bug where you will not be able to enter the Botanist Guild and the Miners' Association Club and, thus, lose some quests for no reason in this or the next playthroughs.

To update:
Uninstall your game.
Redownload the game from the link in the e-mail you received after purchasing the game.
Reinstall the game and continue playing normally.

The Demo version is not affected by these changes.

Shotz! wrote:Thanks so much for the advice. Yep I was in the wrong place. Love the game!! +::YAY

Glad you're enjoying!

ZuluKat wrote:Thanks ever so much!

No worries! I'm always here! 8)
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Koni » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:58 am

I cannot access the last piece of info needed to find Tharsala.

Where would it be so I can enter the Tharsala Catacombs?
Koni
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:09 am

Loving the game but having trouble finding the switch? to open the lower gate in Gardonda - when they are talking in front of it they say it's in the first room across water but I can't seem to find it. I've beaten the Alpha plant monster etc and have 19 essences but the final room has me beaten., can you give me a bigger clue or other info to help?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby OrfeasGS » Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:43 am

Koni wrote:I cannot access the last piece of info needed to find Tharsala.

Hello! Here is the list of the locations for the pieces of information about the Lost City of Tharsala:

Spoiler: show
1. Dothe Town's western district - inside the house to the left
2. Milly Cave - outside of the cave, down the left side stairs, in Baal Shamin statue room
3. Hulsu Mines - outside to the far left
4. Gargonda Cave - room 3, to the bottom right
5. Old Chaac Shrine - behind the Void Vines (purple vines - take a look below if you don't know what these are!)

To purify the Void Vines and open new paths, you need the Purification Infusion. In case you don't have it, follow these steps:
0. Get the Traversing Infusion from the “Careful Treasure Hunting” pirate quest!
1. Go to Dothe Swamp, use the Traversing Infusion on the glittering plant to your left and take the Key Item from the treasure chest.
2. Go to Dothe Town's western district.
3. Use the Traversing Infusion on the glittering plant and enter the Dothe Cavern.
4. At the end you will find a poisoned fairy. Give her the Key Item you found in the swamp.
5. Accept her quest.
6. Complete her quest and return to her in Dothe Cavern.
7. After that, go back to the place where you did her quest and help her again.
8. She will give you a key to open the chest in that area.
9. You now have the Purification Infusion! With this utility infusion, you will be able to make the Void Vines (purple big vines) disappear!

feyone2 wrote:Loving the game but having trouble finding the switch? to open the lower gate in Gardonda - when they are talking in front of it they say it's in the first room across water but I can't seem to find it. I've beaten the Alpha plant monster etc and have 19 essences but the final room has me beaten., can you give me a bigger clue or other info to help?

Hello, feyone2! In the first room in Gargonda Cave, go left and up. You will see a small "island" - that's where you want to go! You have to use Traversing Infusion on the glittering plant to create a bridge and then, go down the stairs on the small island. The switch is behind the Void Vines! Click on the spoiler below to see how you can find the infusion used to purify these vines and open new passages! You can take a look at the free mini-guide I have for more information!

To purify the Void Vines, you need the Purification Infusion. In case you don't have it, follow these steps:
0. Get the Traversing Infusion from the “Careful Treasure Hunting” pirate quest!
1. Go to Dothe Swamp, use the Traversing Infusion on the glittering plant to your left and take the Key Item from the treasure chest.
2. Go to Dothe Town's western district.
3. Use the Traversing Infusion on the glittering plant and enter the Dothe Cavern.
4. At the end you will find a poisoned fairy. Give her the Key Item you found in the swamp.
5. Accept her quest.
6. Complete her quest and return to her in Dothe Cavern.
7. After that, go back to the place where you did her quest and help her again.
8. She will give you a key to open the chest in that area.
9. You now have the Purification Infusion! With this utility infusion, you will be able to make the Void Vines (purple big vines) disappear!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby kimo » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:27 pm

Where is the Purple "gem" needed for Chaaks Old Shrine. I found the other 3, but this last one is driving me nuts. Do I just need to search the Old Shrine again? And again. And again.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Koni » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:26 pm

OrfeasGS wrote:

Thank you so much - that did help as I forgot to come back and purify the vines.

Now I still am having problems completing A Mystic Place - I only have 2/3 of the hints.

Also, I solved the mystery in Lapale Forest and told his friend, but the Mysterious Diary is still in my QuestLog.
Koni
Wanderer

Postby gaby5516 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:03 pm

I just finished the DEMO. Absolutely loving the game sofar.
Bought the FULL version, and didn't seem to have any problems installing it.
Just thought I'd let you know. +::YAY
gaby5516
Bard

Postby OrfeasGS » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:18 pm

kimo wrote:Where is the Purple "gem" needed for Chaaks Old Shrine. I found the other 3, but this last one is driving me nuts. Do I just need to search the Old Shrine again? And again. And again.

Hello kimo! The Magenta Gem you're looking for is deep in Crysalis Cavern. You need to have all Energizing Utility Infusions (check the mini-guide if you need more information), enter Crysalis Cavern and go to the top left of the room. Navigate to the end and you will find the gem you want. The Crysalis Cavern will be available for exploration after having at least 31% Approval and having talked to Scholar Panope, in Dothe Center.
(If that's not the gem you're after, please be more specific :) I hope this helped!)

Koni wrote:
OrfeasGS wrote:

Thank you so much - that did help as I forgot to come back and purify the vines.

Now I still am having problems completing A Mystic Place - I only have 2/3 of the hints.

Also, I solved the mystery in Lapale Forest and told his friend, but the Mysterious Diary is still in my QuestLog.

Ah, I forgot to mark it as complete if you do not place all the hermit's belongings with him. I think someone opened the lost bag! No worries, though. The game acknowledges that you completed the quest normally. It's mainly a "visual" glitch, so I will fix it a bit later.

The three pieces of information about the Mystic Place in Astus can be found... in the spoiler below!

Dothe Center - inside a house
Quetzalcoatl Cave - Third room to the left
Seacoast Cottage - inside the house. This area is available after unlocking the entirety of the Skill Tree.

gaby5516 wrote:I just finished the DEMO. Absolutely loving the game sofar.
Bought the FULL version, and didn't seem to have any problems installing it.
Just thought I'd let you know. +::YAY

Thank you for the info! It's greatly appreciated! Take your time to explore and have fun with the game!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby kimo » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:25 pm

Milly Caverns. I can only find 11/15 treasures and I swear I have looked everywhere. Is there a missing area I'm just not seeing?

@Orfeas
I found the gem where you said. I originally missed the purple vines. But, I guess I expected to find the missing gem for the Old Shrine in the area of the Old Shrine. I'm going to the shrine after I look around Milly Caverns one more time even if it takes me 100 hours. +::biggrin
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby OrfeasGS » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:29 pm

kimo wrote:Milly Caverns. I can only find 11/15 treasures and I swear I have looked everywhere. Is there a missing area I'm just not seeing?

@Orfeas
I found the gem where you said. I originally missed the purple vines. But, I guess I expected to find the missing gem for the Old Shrine in the area of the Old Shrine. I'm going to the shrine after I look around Milly Caverns one more time even if it takes me 100 hours. +::biggrin

+::biggrin +::biggrin Haha happy treasure hunting! Don't forget to check the cornerns of the outskirts of the cave, too!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby kimo » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:39 pm

OrfeasGS wrote:
kimo wrote:Milly Caverns. I can only find 11/15 treasures and I swear I have looked everywhere. Is there a missing area I'm just not seeing?

@Orfeas

+::biggrin +::biggrin Haha happy treasure hunting! Don't forget to check the cornerns of the outskirts of the cave, too!

Woohoo!!! BTW purple is purple and magenta is magenta to people who are color blind. The magenta gem did work in the "purple" puka (hole). But now I have a wooden cross and have to find the other 2 places of power besides the
castle grounds so I can fully energize it

Will I encounter game end while in the "last" city's catacombs?
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby OrfeasGS » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:45 pm

kimo wrote:
OrfeasGS wrote:

@Orfeas

Woohoo!!! BTW purple is purple and magenta is magenta to people who are color blind. The magenta gem did work in the "purple" puka (hole). But now I have a wooden cross and have to find the other 2 places of power besides the
castle grounds so I can fully energize it

Will I encounter game end while in the "last" city's catacombs?

Oh you're color blind? I hope you don't encounter too many problems with rpgs, since a lot of games use colors for puzzles and other stuff.

The places of power are:
1. Keithe Castle Gardens
2. End of Gargonda Cave - the pillar.
3. Waterfall Area - visitable after completing the "A Mystic Place in Astus" quest

The game does not end in the "last city". There's some more things to do. Oh! I also remembered that you didn't like that fact that "The Prophecy Lies!" finished after the last boss. So, in this game, there's one more thing to do after the last boss! +::Thumbup
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby klooloo » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:40 pm

Love the game Orfeas, but then I've enjoyed all of your games!
I somehow managed to find seven of the secret rooms and all of the secret-secret rooms but cannot find the one in the castle dungeons. I missed it when Prometheus left the first time and now part of the area is blocked. I've searched the accessible regions and cannot locate the room; is it hidden in the blocked-off area?
Also I cannot find the last crystal to conclude the lost hammer quest. It's the one that goes into the "ancient copper socket" inside Chaac's Temple. A hint if possible would be hugely appreciated!
klooloo
Peasant

Postby kimo » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:08 am

klooloo wrote:Love the game Orfeas, but then I've enjoyed all of your games!
I somehow managed to find seven of the secret rooms and all of the secret-secret rooms but cannot find the one in the castle dungeons. I missed it when Prometheus left the first time and now part of the area is blocked. I've searched the accessible regions and cannot locate the room; is it hidden in the blocked-off area?
Also I cannot find the last crystal to conclude the lost hammer quest. It's the one that goes into the "ancient copper socket" inside Chaac's Temple. A hint if possible would be hugely appreciated!

For the lost hammer quest, you need to place the stone on the altar, not in a puka (hole) of the "newer" Temple. IIRC the stone was the multi-color one given to you by the person, but it sounds like you are trying to place the stone in Chaaks OLD shrine to the east of Dothe.

Okay, anyone wanna buy a Fish Tail? If you know what I'm talking about, who wanted it? I could go through every dungeon and forest talking to everyone, but then I will indeed be playing this game until next week.

And has anyone found the transparent green key for the chest in the Ekino Catacombs. Will I get it after helping the slimy dude?

Finally, I did not have the same problem with still having the book when I interacted with the guy looking for his friend who was found dead, but
I chose to leave the dead person's possessions with the body when I was prompted by the game
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers