Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shattered Worlds

Re: New RPG: Shattered Worlds

Postby RAndrews » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:08 am

Hi,
I cannot find the shadow dragon. From the book in the dugout tunnel I thought it would appear after I had cleared out that area - I'm guessing that is wrong. Don't know if it is relevant, but I have version 1.0.6 - just looking into getting the upgrade - and have not got secret room number 1.
Any help would be much appreciated :)
Thanks
RAndrews
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:11 pm

RAndrews wrote:Hi,
I cannot find the shadow dragon. From the book in the dugout tunnel I thought it would appear after I had cleared out that area - I'm guessing that is wrong. Don't know if it is relevant, but I have version 1.0.6 - just looking into getting the upgrade - and have not got secret room number 1.
Thanks

Not wrong, just hiding behind some purple void vines. Look in the first main room in the dug-out cavern just above the right steps. You were in that room previously to flip one of the switches. If you've already purified the vines, just reenter that room again.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

wishing quest

Postby jincyk » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:44 pm

I'm having trouble finding whoever wants the toy sword. Any help with the wishing quest?

Also, the Spirit (in the last monster in Ekino) seems unbeatable. I'm in hard mode and have made it this far... Any tips?

Thanks!

Update: I did it!!!
Last edited by jincyk on Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
jincyk
Explorer

Re: wishing quest

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:05 pm

jincyk wrote:I'm having trouble finding whoever wants the toy sword. Any help with the wishing quest?

Also, the Spirit (in the last monster in Ekino) seems unbeatable. I'm in hard mode and have made it this far... Any tips?

Thanks!

Check out the military center in Central Dothe. I am playing in normal mode and I found the duo unbeatable as well. Since then I've collected a few more runes, some epic, so maybe those will help. I can't seem to find a way to stop the spirit from regenerating. I think I'm at a point where I don't have anywhere else to turn, so I guess I'll try again. Kudos to you for playing in hard mode.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:44 pm

Quick tip about the duo boss fight in Ekino Catacombs:

Spoiler: show
Focus in debuffing Malaver's Order whenever you get the chance, with Prometheus' Golden Vortex! Try defeating it quickly with your best attacks and light elemental spells. Ignore the spirit until after the monster is gone.
Last edited by OrfeasGS on Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Nimatoad » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:12 pm

I assumed the man digging tunnels under his house wanted the pickaxe, but I can't find him in his house or the tunnels or anywhere in West Dothe. Where is he?
Nimatoad
Peasant

wishing quest list?

Postby jincyk » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:23 pm

Will you be posting a wishing quest list?

I'm presently stuck on that egg...

(This is a very good game.)
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:12 pm

Nimatoad wrote:I assumed the man digging tunnels under his house wanted the pickaxe, but I can't find him in his house or the tunnels or anywhere in West Dothe. Where is he?

Enter the house. Climb down the ladder by the bookcase. Exit to the south to Dug-Up Corridor. Exit again to the south to Dug-Up Cavern. Go down the left steps then steps again and you'll see him to the right. He does blend in a little with the background, maybe that's why you missed him?

jincyk wrote:Will you be posting a wishing quest list?

I haven't gotten that far yet, but I think you won't find a use for it until you can reenter the castle.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:23 pm

Nimatoad wrote:I assumed the man digging tunnels under his house wanted the pickaxe, but I can't find him in his house or the tunnels or anywhere in West Dothe. Where is he?

Yup, that's him. Just like LadyJJ said, just go to his house, enter the basement, go south, pass the corridor and go to the Dug-up Cavern. He is located to the bottom right of the screen.

jincyk wrote:Will you be posting a wishing quest list?

Sure! Here's the list:

1. Get the Fish Tail from Ekino Catacombs 5, to the bottom left. You need the Traversing Infusion to access the chest containing this item.
2. Bring the fish tail to the fisherman in Sahuagin's Settlement. You have to have the "Fishy Figure" quest completed. To start this quest, talk to Diego's wife, Dora, after having completed Diego's "Chicken Pokes" quest and you have more than 81% Approval . He will give you the Digging Pickaxe.
3. Bring the pickaxe to Joshua, in his home in Dothe's western district, after having completed his quest "Shadow Repeller". You have to find him in his Dug-up Cavern to bring the item to him. He is located to the bottom right of the Dug-up Cavern room. He gives you the Toy Sword.
4. Just go to Dothe barracks and go to the right. There's a kid there. Give him the toy sword and take the Prayer Book.
5. Now, go to Old Chaac's Shrine. This location is only available, if you accept the quest "The Old Shrine" from priest Sardo in Dothe Center. When at the shrine's area, move to the right and talk to the woman there. Give her the book and get the Stable Tankard.
6. Go to Dothe's eastern district, move south to the pier and enter the pirate ship. Speak to the teal-haired pirate, standing at the middle-bottom of the room. Give him the tankard and get the Ceramic Coated Pot.
7. Return to Dothe's eastern district and enter the wooden cottage to the top left. Speak to the woman there, give her the pot and get the Long Rope.
8. Travel to Hulsu Mines. The mines are visitable only if you have more than 31% Approval and having accpeted Erhard's "Miners' Revenge" quest. Go to Hulsu Mines 3, and you will see at a red-haired guy near the center-top of the room. Give him the rope and get the Engraved Pearl.
9. The pear has the initials "JJ" carved on it. Bring the pearl to Lady JJ (or mayor Janet Janettia) in Dothe Center and get the Infused Egg.
10. The Infused egg can be given to Prometheus' sister, Persephone, if you are done with Ekino Town and its catacombs. Follow the story at this point.

The reward is one of the four epic Offensive Infusions of the game. +::wizard

RAndrews wrote:Hi,
Thanks

LadyJJ was correct; the Shadow Dragon is in the Dug-up Cavern in Dothe's western district (under Joshua's house). You need to have the Purification Infusion to cleanse the Void Vines there. If you haven't been in Secret Room #1, you will need at least version 1.0.7.

To update your game:
1. Uninstall Shattered Worlds, like any other program.
2. Redownload the game from the link in the e-mail you received after purchasing.
3. Install the newly downloaded file and continue playing normally! your save files and conigurations are intact.

In case you do not have the Purification Infusion, which purifies the Void Vines:
0. Get the Traversing Infusion from the “Careful Treasure Hunting” pirate quest!
1. Go to Dothe Swamp, use the Traversing Infusion on the glittering plant to the left and take the Key Item from the treasure chest.
2. Go to Dothe West.
3. Use the Traversing Infusion on the glittering plant and enter the Dothe Cavern.
4. At the end you will find a poisoned fairy. Give her the potion.
5. Accept her quest.
6. Complete her quest and return to her in Dothe Cavern.
7. After that, go back to the place where you did her quest and help her again.
8. She will give you a key to open the chest in that area.
9. You now have the Purification Infusion! With this utility infusion, you will be able to make the Void Vines (purple big vines) disappear!

watts712 wrote:Who gets the digging pickaxe??

I love this game!!!!!

Hope you have another one in the near future :)

Check the spoiler above and... oh there are some games in the making and shortly coming! +::biggrin
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Nimatoad » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:41 pm

Now that I see my guy that needed the pickaxe, I don't know how I missed him before. Thanks, LadyJJ and OrfeasGS!
Nimatoad
Peasant

Where does the verdant crystal go???

Postby jincyk » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:54 pm

I've placed all the other ones
jincyk
Explorer

Safe to sell?

Postby jincyk » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:12 pm

Sorry to be a pest, but this game is addictive.

Beginning to think I'll have to sell some defensive/offensive apparel in order to complete the Tree. Any ideas about which are safe to sell and which are not?
jincyk
Explorer

Re: Safe to sell?

Postby OrfeasGS » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:31 pm

New Version is here! Shattered Worlds is updated to version 1.0.8. What changed:
A] Ekino Catacombs Bosses 1 and 2 are nerfed. They now have less HP, some less defenses and one-two points less attacks.
B] Wrong transfer event from Secret Room #4 was fixed.
C] Added arrows for the chest and 4 books in the house, on the Seacoast.
D] Random encounter appearings in Crysalis maze were, hopefully, fixed.

Please update to this version whenever you have the time.

jincyk wrote:Sorry to be a pest, but this game is addictive.

Beginning to think I'll have to sell some defensive/offensive apparel in order to complete the Tree. Any ideas about which are safe to sell and which are not?

If you truly need money, you should sell some healing items for negative states that you rarely see in this part of the game. Since you have defeated nearly all enemies by now, think about even selling Magic Waters and Elixirs. The game has a lot of extra money lying around, though. Are you sure you completed all quests up to that point?
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Re: Safe to sell?

Postby kimo » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:06 pm

jincyk wrote:Sorry to be a pest, but this game is addictive.

I agree that this is a very addicting game. I finished yesterday at 28 hours and character levels around 22. I finished every quest (with lots of help) and almost blew the final step in the wish quest. Luckily I keep lots of save files.

I know it is not necessarily "safe", but I sold several infusions below the "Intense" level. Be careful not to sell any anti-dark magic infusions. I would not suggest spending gold on
any of the books in the seaside town until the skill tree is completed.
I was about 5k gold "short" of getting absolutely everything.

Like Orfeas mentioned, check your healing item inventory and I think you will find you have maybe 30-40 more Magical Water than you will need to finish the game. I would also suggest not buying
bombs for 600 gold each. I only really used the Light Magic ones and that was for the final battles.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

re newest update

Postby jincyk » Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:11 pm

Is there a specific link?

How do I update?
jincyk
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers