Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shattered Worlds

Re: Milly/Verdant Crystal/White Key

Postby kimo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:39 pm

jincyk wrote:So I'm almost done. I will have to sell a bunch of stuff (I'm 8000+ short) in order to complete the tree and tackle the final foe but before I do that I want to complete the Milly place, where I'm still 2 monsters short. I've found all secret rooms & etc. and have looked through all dungeons multiple times and am unable to figure out what I haven't done.

I have to assume the problem has something to do with the verdant crystal and the white key, neither of which I've found a place for.

Any advice greatly appreciated!

Is it possible there are baddies hiding behind some purple vines? I don't specifically remember that cave, but I do remember it got a bit hard finding monsters/treasure in 1 or 2 locations. Like the 4 hidden treasure chests under trees outside one of the locations. I don't remember any secret rooms with baddies in them.

I think the crystal is for
Spoiler: show
one of the holes in a rather easy location. Sorry, but I don't remember the name, but it is the one where you need 2 crystals on the inside of the cave and then need to find 2 more crystals for the outside holes.

If you haven't found out what to do with a white key yet,
they are used in the statues in the Keithe Castle gardens
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Shattered Worlds

Postby jincyk » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:50 pm

Thanks, Kimo. I believe I've found all the purple vines, and the dungeon with the two altars that need 2 crystals has been done, so that's not where the verdant crystal goes. Anyway, thanks for trying!
jincyk
Explorer

Postby watts712 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:54 pm

Where do I put the cyan magenta crystal?? I found where this goes and I am missing something... it says there is a strange deep colored vortex inside this ancient copper socket

how do I get the hammer?? for the lost and found quest

What do I do with the wooden cross??

Thanks Bunches
Last edited by watts712 on Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
watts712
Bard

Postby jincyk » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:38 pm

For the wooden cross, go to the grounds of the castle and stand before 4 fountains.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:51 pm

jincyk wrote:Thanks, Kimo. I believe I've found all the purple vines, and the dungeon with the two altars that need 2 crystals has been done, so that's not where the verdant crystal goes. Anyway, thanks for trying!

watts712 wrote:Where do I put the cyan magenta crystal?? I found where this goes and I am missing something... it says there is a strange deep colored vortex inside this ancient copper socket

how do I get the hammer?? for the lost and found quest

What do I do with the wooden cross??

Thanks Bunches

"Lost and Found" quest + Crimson Crystal + Verdant Crystal:
So, after completing "A Mystic Place in Astus", meaning you found the three pieces of information about the secret place, you go the waterfall and talk to the guy there. He gives you the Cyan-Magenta crystal, which can be put on the altar in Chaac's Temple - the temple where you first met with priest Jean in the Demo.

Before doing that, you need to have two crystals; the Verdant Crystal and the Crimson Crystal.
The crimson crystal: can be found behind the Void Vines, in the Dug-up cavern, the cavern below the house in Dothe's western district. Behind the vines, there's a Shadow Dragon. Defeat that and get the crimson crystal.
The verdant crystal: Can be found in Old Chaac's Shrine. You will need two crystal to open the passage to the top-right; a Cyan Crystal and a Magenta Crystal. Get the cyan one from behind the Void Vines in this area. To get the magenta one, travel to Crysalis Cave to the north-east of Astus and go to the top-left of the room. Use the Traversing, Purification and Teleportation Infusion there and go at the end. Defeat the monster and get the Magenta Crystal. Now, with both of these, go back to Old Chaac's Shrine and use them in the holes to the top-right and a new passage opens. Go down the stairs and you will get the Verdant Crystal.

After getting both, go to Chaac's Temple, go to priest Jean's room and interact with the altar. Go down the staircase and put the Crimson and Verdant Crystals to the holes there. You get the Lost Hammer. Go back to the man in the waterfall area to finish the quest.

Wooden Cross:
This item needs energizing at the places of power. There are three such places.
1. Keithe Castle Gardens - between the water fountains, interact with the water in front of you.
2. End of Gargonda Cave - interact with the pillar.
3. Waterfall Area - available after completing the "A Mystic Place in Astus" quest - interact with the water spot at the end of the small landmass that goes towards the waterfall, just above the man there.

After energizing the Cross, it becomes an epic infusion.
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Finished!

Postby jincyk » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:40 pm

Finished hard mode, all quests.
Thanks so much for everyone's help. This is a very good game.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby poshpaws » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:24 pm

I've just finished the game in normal mode and wanted to let the developer know how much I enjoyed it. It's the sort of game that I want to play. It has a good storyline, lots of detail, quests, secret rooms to find, puzzle solving, visible non-respawning monsters and attractive graphics. It also lasts a long time. I was pleased to finish it but disappointed as well as I wanted it to carry on even longer. I shall look forward to the next game whenver it comes out. Meanwhile, I am waiting for Indy's next epic game.
poshpaws
Bard

Postby feyone2 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:04 am

Fabulous game! Really enjoyed it despite the fact that I didn't complete the skill tree, spent too much money on items at the beginning. Thanks for your efforts in these hard times. +::YAY +::Dance +::clap +::wizard
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby OrfeasGS » Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:04 am

jincyk wrote:Finished hard mode, all quests.
Thanks so much for everyone's help. This is a very good game.

Great job on completing on hard mode, jincyk! Thank you for the compliment!

poshpaws wrote:I've just finished the game in normal mode and wanted to let the developer know how much I enjoyed it. It's the sort of game that I want to play. It has a good storyline, lots of detail, quests, secret rooms to find, puzzle solving, visible non-respawning monsters and attractive graphics. It also lasts a long time. I was pleased to finish it but disappointed as well as I wanted it to carry on even longer. I shall look forward to the next game whenver it comes out. Meanwhile, I am waiting for Indy's next epic game.

Thank you so much, poshpaws, for your nice words and compliments! I am really glad you enjoyed my game so much! Stay tuned for more upcoming games! +::YAY

feyone2 wrote:Fabulous game! Really enjoyed it despite the fact that I didn't complete the skill tree, spent too much money on items at the beginning. Thanks for your efforts in these hard times. +::YAY +::Dance +::clap +::wizard

Thank you feyone2! It's always great to hear that people enjoy my games - it means a whole lot to me to know that you like what I create! ( +::biggrin a bit of ego stroking and validation of my efforts!)
+::heart
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Madmar » Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:59 pm

I am way back at Gargonda cave and can't find the switch to open the gate to get the last chest and magic. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
Madmar
Explorer

Postby OrfeasGS » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:47 pm

Madmar wrote:I am way back at Gargonda cave and can't find the switch to open the gate to get the last chest and magic. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Hi Madmar! Another user asked for help for that spot an I answered. Hope you don't mind if I copy-paste the answer.

In the first room in Gargonda Cave, go left and up. You will see a small "island" - that's where you want to go! You have to use the Traversing Infusion on the glittering plant to create a bridge and then, go down the stairs on the small island. The switch is behind the Void Vines! Click on the spoiler below to see how you can find the infusion used to purify these vines and open new passages! You can take a look at the free mini-guide I have for more information about the Energizing Infusions!

To purify the Void Vines, you need the Purification Infusion. In case you don't have it, follow these steps:
0. Get the Traversing Infusion from the “Careful Treasure Hunting” pirate quest!
1. Go to Dothe Swamp, use the Traversing Infusion on the glittering plant to your left and take the Key Item from the treasure chest.
2. Go to Dothe Town's western district.
3. Use the Traversing Infusion on the glittering plant and enter the Dothe Cavern.
4. At the end you will find a poisoned fairy. Give her the Key Item you found in the swamp.
5. Accept her quest.
6. Complete her quest and return to her in Dothe Cavern.
7. After that, go back to the place where you did her quest and help her again.
8. She will give you a key to open the chest in that area.
9. You now have the Purification Infusion! With this utility infusion, you will be able to make the Void Vines (purple big vines) disappear!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby Euphoniac » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:43 am

By the way, the game will be released on Steam on the 3rd of September, so I'll be waiting until then.
Euphoniac
Peasant

Re: Can't re-enter Ekino Catacombs

Postby Ricbyrne » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:04 pm

I made a mistake of transporting out of the catacombs after I lost the battle with monster/spirit duo! I figured I'd return when I was stronger. That was a big mistake, because I can't re-enter the lower levels. The only quests left are Wishing quest! I need to enter the castle to finish this quest and locate the last secret room in the Ekino Catacombs. I have 2 white keys and can't get the third, because i'm locked out! Is there any fix for this? Enjoyed this game, I wish I would have received a message that warned me I would not be allowed to re-enter. +::sos
Ricbyrne
Wanderer

Re: Can't re-enter Ekino Catacombs

Postby OrfeasGS » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:22 pm

Ricbyrne wrote:I made a mistake of transporting out of the catacombs after I lost the battle with monster/spirit duo! I figured I'd return when I was stronger. That was a big mistake, because I can't re-enter the lower levels. The only quests left are Wishing quest! I need to enter the castle to finish this quest and locate the last secret room in the Ekino Catacombs. I have 2 white keys and can't get the third, because i'm locked out! Is there any fix for this? Enjoyed this game, I wish I would have received a message that warned me I would not be allowed to re-enter. +::sos

Hello Ricbyrne! If you can't go back to the Catacombs, that's a mistake by me most likely, because I thought I left everything open, since you need to backtrack. I will take a look at this issue tomorrow and see if I can release a new version.
It should be an easy fix. Sorry for the inconvenience!
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

Postby OrfeasGS » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:34 pm

I took a look at Ekino Catacombs and I can't see any way for the player to be blocked or locked out.
If you cannot reenter the castle's dungeons and find the first secret room, just update the game to the latest version (see previous posts). Furthermore, the duo boss in Ekino Catacombs have been made a bit easier in that version, too, so it will be easier to defeat them. There's also a small strategy that I posted to defeat them.

Essentially, the spirit is invunerable so ignore it and defeat the Order first. Utilize Prometheus' Golden Vortex to debuff and weaken the Order and then use your most powerful hits. After the Order is down, the spirit materializes and can be defeated normally.

PS: If I'm wrong and you are blocked off from a room in Ekino Catacombs, please tell me which is the last room in the catacombs you can visit (example: Ekino Catacombs 2 is visitable, but cannot proceed).
OrfeasGS
Mercenary

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers