Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Knight Bewitched 2

Re: New RPG: Knight Bewitched 2

Postby poshpaws » Tue Aug 18, 2020 9:12 am

I've only just started to play this game as I have been finishing off another and I am enjoying it so far. There seems to be several good, new games out there so bring it on! I see that someone has earlier made reference to the 'darkness' of parts of the game. I too have some issues with my eyesight (severe astigmatism) and the 'dark' areas can be tricky for me to see in this and certain other games. When you and other developers are creating your games I do understand that you want to have a certain 'atmosphere' for sections of the game but they can be extra difficult for anyone with less than perfect eyesight. Would it be possible to have a brightness option in the options menu that you can switch on or off?
poshpaws
Bard

Re: Knight Bewitched 2

Postby polarbr » Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:57 am

I'm having trouble beating the thug guarding the double doors in Zamaste Undercity. I keep trying, but once I figure out what will damage the self-healing big guy, something changes and instead of harming him, he's healing himself off of my hits. What's the trick? Who do you have in your team of 4? What weapons are you using? What level are your team members?
I have everyone at level 25 and my main team is Rae, Ruth, Gwen & Hermes.
Thanks!

Nevermind - just got through it!!!
polarbr
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Mon May 03, 2021 3:15 am

I've just completed the game and thoroughly enjoyed it +::YAY Thank you, Joshua Keith +::kiss

Took about 20 hours and got everyone up to level 49. Spent most of the game using Rae, Stray, Ruth and Gwen as the main characters as I liked them and found they gave me a good balance in the battles. I did appreciate there were not the puzzles that nearly did my head in Knight Bewitched +::surrender (I did finish KB only so I could go on to play KB2 but I didn't 'complete' all the puzzles by getting all the loot - the main thing was just to get through it to keep going!!)

Did struggle at first with the lack of ethers but picked up the tip in the forum on using Guard until I could find stock. It did get a bit sketchy for a bit though...and it took me a surprising long time to realise why Rae was not recovering as quickly as she should +:oops:
Spoiler: show
Stupid !@^%$# equipment - Demon Axe and Blackmail - too good to ditch but a bitch on the HP / MP recovery

I really liked the main character development, the storyline and even the more minor characters around the place involved in the Side Quests (e.g. Larry, Gary and Mary). The art work was excellent and game mechanics (incl. mouse) worked really well.

Yes, absolutely I would recommend this game +::clap +::Dance +::biggrin

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby jkweath » Thu May 13, 2021 12:58 am

MerryX wrote:I've just completed the game and thoroughly enjoyed it +::YAY Thank you, Joshua Keith +::kiss

Took about 20 hours and got everyone up to level 49. Spent most of the game using Rae, Stray, Ruth and Gwen as the main characters as I liked them and found they gave me a good balance in the battles. I did appreciate there were not the puzzles that nearly did my head in Knight Bewitched +::surrender (I did finish KB only so I could go on to play KB2 but I didn't 'complete' all the puzzles by getting all the loot - the main thing was just to get through it to keep going!!)

Did struggle at first with the lack of ethers but picked up the tip in the forum on using Guard until I could find stock. It did get a bit sketchy for a bit though...and it took me a surprising long time to realise why Rae was not recovering as quickly as she should +:oops:
Spoiler: show
Stupid !@^%$# equipment - Demon Axe and Blackmail - too good to ditch but a bitch on the HP / MP recovery

I really liked the main character development, the storyline and even the more minor characters around the place involved in the Side Quests (e.g. Larry, Gary and Mary). The art work was excellent and game mechanics (incl. mouse) worked really well.

Yes, absolutely I would recommend this game +::clap +::Dance +::biggrin

MerryX

Thank you for your kind words MerryX! And sorry it took me so long to respond +::tired
jkweath
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers