Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Horizon Odyssey

Re: Horizon Odyssey

Postby Matt Ryan » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:29 pm

blumyst wrote:Thankyou Matt but for some reason thats not happening when I do it. I'll try again.
Am I suppose to just step on them once maybe?

If it's not too much of a hassle, I could take a look at your save file if you want to send it (My email is matthewgrantryan@gmail.com). If not, let me know how your retry goes.

On Easy Mode, stepping on one portal multiple times should be okay, it should stay lit up. So I'm just not sure what's up.

You said you're not stuck, right? Just that the portals aren't staying lit?
Matt Ryan
Bard

Postby Matt Ryan » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:42 am

I just caught a really big error in my latest update, so I have updated the game file again. The error was an endless loop after doing one of the events in the Hovia Prison. This only affects anyone that downloaded the game in the last 2 days. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Matt Ryan
Bard

Postby blumyst » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 pm

This game developer is one heck of a good developer!! He goes as far as to work with
a person if they have problems with his game!! Thankyou Matt!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:35 pm

blumyst wrote:This game developer is one heck of a good developer!! He goes as far as to work with

The mark of true greats! +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Matt Ryan » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:55 pm

blumyst wrote:This game developer is one heck of a good developer!! He goes as far as to work with

Thanks for the kind words :) Hopefully we can find out why the portal doesn't stay lit up
Matt Ryan
Bard

Postby blumyst » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:13 pm

Matt Ryan wrote:

Thanks for the kind words :) Hopefully we can find out why the portal doesn't stay lit up

I finally got them ALL lit and am getting thru this puzzle! Thanks for all the help!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:22 pm

Just purchased the game today, it looked very nice! Thank to the maker, I can now play with my new pc controler. I didn't know about playing that kind of RPG with a controler. Its really smooth... I like it! I came into this game world all by myself, and I had really little knowledge. Been playing with a mouse for the las 10 years...
Gorilla4
Bard

Re: Horizon Odyssey- Abandond cave

Postby richmond » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:12 pm

After dozens of attempts i am still not able to get the boulders correct. I have the guide but cannot get it right.
What should the boulders look like when correct?
Is it a necessity that i do this puzzle??
richmond
Bard

Postby Matt Ryan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:01 pm

Gorilla4 wrote:Just purchased the game today, it looked very nice! Thank to the maker, I can now play with my new pc controler. I didn't know about playing that kind of RPG with a controler. Its really smooth... I like it! I came into this game world all by myself, and I had really little knowledge. Been playing with a mouse for the las 10 years...

Glad to hear it :) I hope you enjoy.

richmond wrote:After dozens of attempts i am still not able to get the boulders correct. I have the guide but cannot get it right.
What should the boulders look like when correct?
Is it a necessity that i do this puzzle??

Hey, do you mean this part here? Here's a picture of it done if so. And yep this cave is part of the story and has to be done. I hope this helps.
Matt Ryan
Bard

Postby Koni » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:28 am

Hello,
Has the mouse option been added yet?
I do not have it in the original demo but do prefer that method.
Thank you.
Koni
Wanderer

Postby Matt Ryan » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:40 pm

Koni wrote:Hello,
Has the mouse option been added yet?
I do not have it in the original demo but do prefer that method.
Thank you.

I looked into it and unfortunately I don't think I will be able to implement it for this game. It conflicts with the skill trees and I don't know if I can get around it. For any other games I make, I'll have to start them with mouse support in mind from the start.
Matt Ryan
Bard

Postby MerryX » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:31 am

Like Koni, after many years of game play I prefer/am used to a mouse too. I would love to play this game and downloaded the demo to try using the keyboard but I am just not patient enough to learn to use it with ease +::surrender ...additionally, my fine motor skills are not great (& my nails - although gorgeous - are too long and don't lend themselves to tapping away madly on up/down arrow keys!!)

Bummer... :(

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby sjr223 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:15 pm

I need some help. How can I get to Prejuvia continent in the rowing boat ? I have been to the 2 islads off the coast of Hovia ... but cannot get to Prejuvia! Rocks and deeper water stop me? Thank You.
sjr223
Bard

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:17 pm

sjr223 wrote:I need some help. How can I get to Prejuvia continent in the rowing boat ? I have been to the 2 islands off the coast of Hovia ... but cannot get to Prejuvia! Rocks and deeper water stop me? Thank You.

My game is on another computer, but I can get to the guide. It looks like you need to go to the western side of the island of Crescho, start heading southeast, hugging the shoreline of Crescho. Crescho is an arc shaped island island (lower half of the circle), so follow the shoreline east then north. When you reach the northeastern tip of Crescho, there is a path of water that extends to the harbor. I do see lots of rocks in this map, but maybe you can maneuver your small row boat between them? I'll try to get to my other computer if you're still stuck.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Matt Ryan » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:50 pm

sjr223 wrote:I need some help. How can I get to Prejuvia continent in the rowing boat ? I have been to the 2 islads off the coast of Hovia ... but cannot get to Prejuvia! Rocks and deeper water stop me? Thank You.

What LadyJJ said was right, and here's a picture to go along with it:
You can go around the rocks here and go across the shallow water over to Prejuvia. On the plus side, it sounds like you found the secret areas :)
Matt Ryan
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers