Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Horizon Odyssey

Re: Horizon Odyssey

Postby MMM » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:12 am

I am lost on the Prison area.

I have gotten the crystal but I don't know who to give it to. If it is the guy facing the wall, when I spoke to him, he just talks gibberish and isn't asking about the crystal.

Who exactly do I speak with to get the key?
MMM
Wanderer

Postby Matt Ryan » Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:45 am

MMM wrote:I am lost on the Prison area.

I have gotten the crystal but I don't know who to give it to. If it is the guy facing the wall, when I spoke to him, he just talks gibberish and isn't asking about the crystal.

Who exactly do I speak with to get the key?

Hey, thanks for playing :)

You're talking about this guy here, right? If you have the Dim Crystal, he should give you the Prison Boardroom Key. Perhaps he gave it to you already while he was talking gibberish? The door it unlocks is circled here. I realize it doesn't give you any confirmation that it is opened other than a sound, but if you have sound off there wouldn't be any indication (I added a text confirmation for the future).

Hopefully something there helps, but if not, which of the gibberish here is he saying?:
or
Matt Ryan
Bard

Postby MMM » Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:13 am

Yes that guy. I don't have the Dim crystal, I got the purple crystal. Maybe I need to return to that room again.

He still says the second part.

I went back in the room and got the DIM Crystal.
MMM
Wanderer

Postby Matt Ryan » Mon Mar 29, 2021 4:16 am

MMM wrote:Yes that guy. I don't have the Dim crystal, I got the purple crystal. Maybe I need to return to that room again.

He still says the second part.

I went back in the room and got the DIM Crystal.

Alright, I see the confusion then, sorry. Yeah the Dim Crystal is the one he wants. So even after getting the Dim Crystal, he is saying the second part?
Matt Ryan
Bard

Postby MMM » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:43 am

No after the Dim Crystal I got through.

Question, I don't like to buy guides because I feel like I am spending enough money; however, it doesn't look like I can advance in this game without it...which is a shame.

I am at the Ruins with Scarlet I am to solve the puzzles in both rooms and there isn't even a hint to solve them (unless I am missing it) so I am just stuck.

It seems I can't do this game without the guide and I don't want that.
MMM
Wanderer

Postby Matt Ryan » Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:54 am

MMM wrote:No after the Dim Crystal I got through.

Question, I don't like to buy guides because I feel like I am spending enough money; however, it doesn't look like I can advance in this game without it...which is a shame.

I am at the Ruins with Scarlet I am to solve the puzzles in both rooms and there isn't even a hint to solve them (unless I am missing it) so I am just stuck.

It seems I can't do this game without the guide and I don't want that.

Hi, I made a simple version of my guide that's free. It doesn't go nearly in depth (it's about 15 pages compared to 175), but this way you don't have to feel forced into buying the full guide: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/306859 ... troduction

As for the puzzles, just the one on the right is required for game progression. The hints are the sconces and a couple bookshelves. The symbol you have to draw in the right room is on the floor in one of the rooms and the solution looks like this:

I hope this helps
Matt Ryan
Bard

Postby MMM » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:06 am

Thanks for that link to the guide. I try not to buy guides as I like to finish the game by myself.

Question doesn't the optional puzzles also give rewards? I don't think you would put them there if they didn't. Hence why I wanted to solve the other puzzle room as well.

I got the cell door to the other puzzle in the ruins to open but the crystal still blocks me.
MMM
Wanderer

Postby Matt Ryan » Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:22 am

Yeah, the other room has a bunch of stuff in it, but this is also the hardest optional puzzle in the game in my opinion, so it's pretty hard to figure out.

The left room optional puzzle is based on a chess board. It has two parts and if you got the cell door to open, you did the four corners which represents the walls/rooks. The crystal opens if you light up the 'kings' on the 'chess board', but the four corners need to be unlit first.
Matt Ryan
Bard

Postby MMM » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:23 pm

With regards to Prejuvia

I am missing 2 children in the hide and seek. I am assuming they are in the Research Area as that is the only place I haven't checked.

2. In the cave where we look for Chrosol,I found 2 mysterious doors which I can't open and also do the pink crystal symbolize anything?

EDIT - I was wrong about the kids, anyone know where the last one is hiding? I have searched everywhere.
MMM
Wanderer

Postby Matt Ryan » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:56 am

There's one behind a wall in the upper residential area
One hiding in plain sight outside, trying to blend in with the crowd
One in the Inn
A suspicious character hiding behind a flag in the lower residential areas
One hiding behind a tree outside in an enclosed area
One hiding near a flag in the other lower residential area

The pink crystals are just other powerful crystals in the cave, but you can't use them

The other locked doors can be moved later on in the game with a skill you get from Garreth
Matt Ryan
Bard

Postby MMM » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:34 pm

That's the one I am missing, behind the wall in upper residential area. I can't believe I missed that one.
MMM
Wanderer

Postby MMM » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:54 pm

I cannot get to the abandoned mine in Prejuvia. I can get over the broken bridge but it seems the sand or whatever is preventing me from getting into the caves
MMM
Wanderer

Postby Matt Ryan » Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:51 pm

Yep, the sand with the cracks on it is irradiated and Mathias will learn a skill that allows the party to cross that type of land after you find 12 Liberator Orbs.
Matt Ryan
Bard

Postby MMM » Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:21 pm

There are two red chests at the Talti Castle. How do I get to them?
MMM
Wanderer

Postby Matt Ryan » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:36 am

There's a guard at the bottom of left of the outside castle map until you finish the Talti castle puzzle. Once you finish that, he moves somewhere else, but where he was standing, there is a set of footprints. If you interact with the wall there, you can climb up the side of the wall with the rope and get to the upper area.
Matt Ryan
Bard

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers