Into the Abyss

Into the Abyss

Postby Indinera » Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:26 pm

INTO THE ABYSS

$14.99

Image Image

This is the second game by Old Eagle.

SUMMARY:

You are Sonja, a student of necromancy fighting to rid the world of a terrible illness that's taking the lives of all
mankind, even your loved ones.

Fight alongside a zombie, a witch and even death in this exciting journey of persistence, friendship and determination.

FEATURES:

- Classic Storyline.
- Witty Dialogue.
- Innovative Party Members.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Into the Abyss

Postby Pranav12 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:21 am

can anyone please tell me what is the gameplay time duration for this? i mean how much time does it require to complete the game ?
Pranav12
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:21 am

Pranav12 wrote:can anyone please tell me what is the gameplay time duration for this? i mean how much time does it require to complete the game ?

It depends on whether you like to take your time, and explore every area or just want to rush through the game. Someone else's playing time will not tell you how long it will take you to get to the end. It's up to each individual's gameplay. :)
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Pranav12 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:03 am

Hehehe Yeah..!! That's true...
Pranav12
Wanderer

Postby kimo » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:13 pm

Pranav12 wrote:can anyone please tell me what is the gameplay time duration for this? i mean how much time does it require to complete the game ?

@Valdy is very correct. I am an explorer and therefore "slow" player. I completed Old Eagle's first game, Summoner, in about 13 hours as I remember. Unless we hear otherwise, I would assume a similar play length for people who play like me.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:36 am

hey all. I played demo...bought game and had the save from demo but for some reason sailing the ship still leaves me no where to go. To be exact went to only other desert island no sparkles to get into tower. Sailed back and forth around the "world" even went to other previous areas that were played in demo. Mountain village mayor still said couldn't help and response was had to go to bone area still. Do I need to restart game from beginning to find other areas ie...Haunted, Cursed and Forgotten area? I've gotten tired of running around looking throughout entire area land mass. Also a map of total area would be nice. I stopped playing after circling area for over an hour.
The demo was good though. Any help whether I need to uninstall and reinstall to make game work right or if I'm just stuck on not finding new areas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby RAndrews » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:31 am

ZuluKat wrote:hey all. I played demo...bought game and had the save from demo but for some reason sailing the ship still leaves me no where to go. To be exact went to only other desert island no sparkles to get into tower. Sailed back and forth around the "world" even went to other previous areas that were played in demo. Mountain village mayor still said couldn't help and response was had to go to bone area still. Do I need to restart game from beginning to find other areas ie...Haunted, Cursed and Forgotten area? I've gotten tired of running around looking throughout entire area land mass. Also a map of total area would be nice. I stopped playing after circling area for over an hour.
The demo was good though. Any help whether I need to uninstall and reinstall to make game work right or if I'm just stuck on not finding new areas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

You need to stand facing the little towers and press enter - you then get the option to enter the tower. I was confused too, as you could apparently walk straight over the icons!
I found haunted easier, then cursed, but have now got to the forgotten one and the floor is sapping everyones health points at an amazing rate - there doesn't appear to be anything you can buy to help alleviate the problem.
In my opinion, this game got too hard too quickly - I'm not sure I will carry on too long with the forgotten tower :(
Shame, because I enjoyed the summoner, which, together with a reasonable demo, is what prompted me to buy this one.
RAndrews
Bard

Postby RAndrews » Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:51 am

WARNING - the forgotten temple constantly flashes a red warning - While I find it annoying, I suspect that to some people it could be debilitating. I think the game designer needs to rethink this! This is not the sort of occasional flash that you get in some games when characters are poisoned or something - it is really constant.

The floor has some property that saps the characters health points. If they get down to 1, it stops the constant red flashing, and you can then wait and heal them immediately before a fight, but it is very difficult to play through..
RAndrews
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:25 pm

Thank you RAndrews!!! +::Thumbup That worked. Yes, game gets harder faster kind of glad I played on normal lol

Now has anyone noticed Persephone's skill Thunderstorm which is labeled as an "ALL" only hits a single enemy? Re: game getting harder and not enough coins to be made to stock up on supplies without having to sail to go to an inn instead of hoarding gold for supplies. A suggestion on future updates maybe some repeat enemies to help level and earn gold? Still wandering looking for secret rooms but I guess there are none? Thanks!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby RAndrews » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:10 am

OK - I have just finished this game and I am really disappointed in it - it only took me just over 5 hours to complete! I admit I skipped a part of the forgotten halls, which might have added half an hour, but after the summoner (which took about 14 hours, even when skipping several levels of the final maze, which I got bored with), I feel very let down.
This will definitely colour my judgement on future games by this developer.
RAndrews
Bard

Postby blumyst » Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:57 pm

Do they even have a website at all. Seems like they need to add more to this game. They
also need to give a map showing the other islands or whatever they call them!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Mapster » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:01 pm

RAndrews wrote:
ZuluKat wrote:hey all. I played demo...bought game and had the save from demo but for some reason sailing the ship still leaves me no where to go. To be exact went to only other desert island no sparkles to get into tower. Sailed back and forth around the "world" even went to other previous areas that were played in demo. Mountain village mayor still said couldn't help and response was had to go to bone area still. Do I need to restart game from beginning to find other areas ie...Haunted, Cursed and Forgotten area? I've gotten tired of running around looking throughout entire area land mass. Also a map of total area would be nice. I stopped playing after circling area for over an hour.

You need to stand facing the little towers and press enter - you then get the option to enter the tower. I was confused too, as you could apparently walk straight over the icons!
I found haunted easier, then cursed, but have now got to the forgotten one and the floor is sapping everyones health points at an amazing rate - there doesn't appear to be anything you can buy to help alleviate the problem.
In my opinion, this game got too hard too quickly - I'm not sure I will carry on too long with the forgotten tower :(
Shame, because I enjoyed the summoner, which, together with a reasonable demo, is what prompted me to buy this one.

What little towers? The only one I have found is the Forgotten one and that's apparently supposed to be last. Where are the Haunted and Cursed ones? I've been sailing all over the place.
Mapster
Bard

Postby Mapster » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:22 pm

Never mind about the towers. I found them and finished the game. It's disappointingly short. $14.99 is kind of a lot for such a short game.
Mapster
Bard

Return to Games from other Developers