Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Killer Gin

Re: New RPG: Killer Gin

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:44 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:Anybody knows where is the key to the hospital corruption? +::sos +::surrender

+::surrender +::surrender +::surrender +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby KillerGin » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:00 pm

MONCHA5 wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:Anybody knows where is the key to the hospital corruption? +::sos +::surrender

Hello, Im glad you found the exit out of the cave.

Now when it comes to the key.

It is randomly spawned in the corrupted Hospital. It's either in the basement, floor 1, or floor 2.

Its random.... you have to check everywhere, including the boxes in the basement, there are 5 different possible spots.

If you need help right away, I would check the Killer Gin discord. These Forums are not really meant for very quick answers to quests. (Your actually pretty far into the game)

I certainly do my best to check these forums as often as I can, but a better place would be the official Killer Gin discord.

Killer Gin Discord: https://discord.gg/egd4Rzv
KillerGin
Wanderer

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:23 pm

KillerGin wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:

It is randomly spawned in the corrupted Hospital. It's either in the basement, floor 1, or floor 2.

Its random.... you have to check everywhere, including the boxes in the basement, there are 5 different possible spots.

If you need help right away, I would check the Killer Gin discord. These Forums are not really meant for very quick answers to quests. (Your actually pretty far into the game)

I certainly do my best to check these forums as often as I can, but a better place would be the official Killer Gin discord.

Killer Gin Discord: https://discord.gg/egd4Rzv

Thanks I have tried IN discord but I dont see anything about killer gin +:::| Where Do I have to look?
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby KillerGin » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:55 pm

Killer Gin Discord: https://discord.gg/egd4Rzv[/quote]

Thanks I have tried IN discord but I dont see anything about killer gin +:::| Where Do I have to look?[/quote]

I checked and you are not in the discord. Are you confusing the personal messages you are sending me for the discord?

Once you are in the discord, feel free to chat anywhere, I could see it no matter where you post.

But try to find the "chit chat" channel or the "Killer Gin Developer" channel.

I checked for you name and it could not be found, or else I would have sent you a mention to show you the best place to chat are.
KillerGin
Wanderer

Postby KillerGin » Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:06 pm

Is anyone experiencing slowdown?!

It's true that the RPG maker MV engine is a bit of a workout for a computer, especially the CPU. However, Killer Gin is designed to run at 60 frames per second on computers that can handle it (So MV is capable of running KG at 60, just takes a little muscle from you computer). Below are a few steps you can take to get the most FPS out of Killer Gin (if the game seems slow, its probably running at a lower FPS than 60, press f2 to see your FPS) (yes, FPS dips when the game is doing stuff but should always return to 60 quickly)

Please try the following:

Any new computer really shouldn't have any problems running the game UNLESS the new computer is a chromebook or any laptop meant to only really be used to browse the internet.

While testing older computers, I tested Killer Gin on an i5, 8 gig ram, laptop, which is a low spec cheap laptop and I got a 30-45 FPS which was playable (No weather special effects) but I certainly recommend a beefier computer setup.

There are a few things you can do to get a higher FPS out of a laptop/computer.

1) If using a laptop, make sure you are using "High performance" mode. Most laptops default to energy saving. So click on the power settings and make sure the laptop is ready to use as much energy as possible to perform at its best
2) Shut down any browsers, especially chrome. The RPG Maker MV engine uses chromium and many apps, especially browsers also use chromium. SO if you have these open, it can cause the game to run slower.
3) In the Killer Gin Settings, make sure to shut off all special effects for weather, including embers, fog, pollen, etc.
4) I think on PCs, you might have to update your chromium by yourself so here are the instructions.**

To update Google Chrome:
On your computer, open Chrome.
At the top right, click More .
Click Update Google Chrome. Important: If you can't find this button, you're on the latest version.
Click Relaunch.

** PS don't have browsers open when playing Killer Gin, but certainly update chromium.

5) Sometimes if your computer/laptop hasnt been shut off on a while, be sure to restart it, and give the game a try.

And thats about it. Happy RPGing!
KillerGin
Wanderer

Postby MONCHA5 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:01 pm

Is lost forest (guide) the same as infinity forest?
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:41 pm

I am really lost at infinity forest. I entered tio discord but nobody talk about that. I think I dont know where to search in discord, I bought the the guide but dont see the infinity forest map +::surrender
MONCHA5
Explorer

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!!

Postby KillerGin » Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:54 am

Happy Holidays!

I wish you and yours, Joy and Happiness!
And as a holiday present:

Killer Gin Optimized 2.0!!

- KG is now fully optimized for low end GPUs
- NW.js version 49.2
- Game Guide Updated (and searchable)
- Make sure your Good GPU, not integrated is running KG (Guide has a walk through for you, best performance)

Download Instructions:

To download, just use the same link you used to download the game the first time. It will automatically download the newest version for you. You can re-download the game and the game guide this way.

Please Note:

GPU update!

This information can help with ALL games in general.

If you have a good computer and KG is running slow.

Make sure that your best GPU is running Killer Gin.

Many computers have an integrated (CRAP) GPU and a Good GPU

So check your GPU settings and make sure that your good GPU is set to run Killer Gin (Game.exe)

Make sure your Good GPU is set to run Killer Gin on Optimal settings and hit apply (easier to find with game running, it should be “Game.exe” on the list)

Now shut down KG and restart, it should run MUCH better now.

Example: So if you have an NVIDIA Card, open up "NVIDIA Control Panel" and update the Global and Program Settings in 3D Settings.(There should be tabs in 3D settings).

Make sure KG (Game.exe or nw for Linux) is using the best GPU, apply settings, and restart Killer Gin.

Enjoy.

This is the very last update, Killer Gin is as optimized as possible.
If you have 2 GPUs, make sure the good one is running Killer Gin, many use the bad GPU by default.

This could happen to any game, so keep this in mind.

Have a wonderful Holiday Break!

(So go ahead, download the newest/last version today!)
KillerGin
Wanderer

Postby KillerGin » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:31 am

Killer Gin Winter Sale 40% off!

Old School 50+ hrs Epic Fantasy jRPG

Once the sale is over, the Early Access DLC and the Cats and Dogs DLC will no longer be free.

Be sure to grab your copy today!
KillerGin
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers