Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Dark Assault

Dark Assault

Postby Indinera » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:26 pm

DARK ASSAULT

$9.99 only!!

Image Image

This is a brand new game by a brand new developer, Next Level Gaming.

SUMMARY:

"The Dark Assault has begun. Monsters are everywhere, humans are panicking, and the princess has been kidnapped. One courageous boy sees this as a chance to finally prove to himself that he's not a boy anymore. Someone has to stop this madness, and that boy is Arnold. This is his destiny, your destiny.

Conquer the monstrous evil through the mind of Arnold in this Fantasy RPG and bring the princess back home. Find allies on your journey and convince them to aid you in your cause, arm them and yourself with epic gear, growing an army to retaliate this dark invasion. Become the hero you always wanted to be!

This powerful story, with its intricately woven narrative, will be sure to leave players astonished, as they discover that things aren’t always quite as they appear! Those who love both RPGs & JRPGs, will find themselves simply enthralled by our fully immersive, uniquely speed focused, CTB battle system, which is largely inspired by titles such as Final Fantasy X.

But wait, there’s more! With over 100 unique battle skills, for both the 4 main playable characters and the enemies you shall face, the possibilities are endless! Players looking for a challenging experience, need look no further, as you’ll have to adapt to each of these unique enemy skills, by fulling utilising your own.

One such learnable skill for players, is the aptly named fortify skill. This allows players to successfully defend against incoming attacks. This skill isn’t just the standard “Guard” ability that players have become accustomed to in RPGs and JRPGs however, it actually has a lot more depth to it, sporting a variety of intriguing additional effects on the battle! Conquering the use of these skills and their additional effects, will leave players free to explore various strategies and approach battles in a variety of imaginative, yet intuitive, ways!"

FEATURES:

-Strategic CTB battle system that heavily relies on speed of skills and turn order
-A story with conspiracy theories and a plot twist
-A unique mechanism, Fortify, which replaces the "Guard" ability and is a strategic maneuver
-A greater concentration on working as a team against your enemies
-Over 100 skills in the game

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Dark Assault

Postby doublegun » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:02 pm

Just bought the game and after playing and beating the 1st.boss, it asked me to buy the game if I liked it . I thought I did buy it, downloaded it etc. I f this is all there is to the game, I want my money back. If something if off how do I fix it? I downloaded the zip file for wimdows.

Thanks for your time
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby NLG » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:20 pm

Oh that must be the demo not the full game. Please check the file Indy. Does it also say "Demo" on the title screen? Maybe I have built the game wrongly. If so, I'm sorry! The game is about 5 hours long. After we fix it, please replace the save files from the demo to the full version.
NLG
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:50 pm

doublegun wrote:Just bought the game and after playing and beating the 1st.boss, it asked me to buy the game if I liked it . I thought I did buy it, downloaded it etc. I f this is all there is to the game, I want my money back. If something if off how do I fix it? I downloaded the zip file for wimdows.

Thanks for your time

Hi, I'll send you the full version now.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby NLG » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:25 pm

Indinera wrote:
doublegun wrote:Just bought the game and after playing and beating the 1st.boss, it asked me to buy the game if I liked it . I thought I did buy it, downloaded it etc. I f this is all there is to the game, I want my money back. If something if off how do I fix it? I downloaded the zip file for wimdows.

Thanks for your time

Hi, I'll send you the full version now.

I think that this full version that I have sent you is a demo too. Yeah I think I have made a mistake.

I have deleted that file on my BMT Micro account and have uploaded the fixed version. Please try it out guys. Try replacing the saves of this version from the demo's version.
NLG
Peasant

Postby doublegun » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:55 pm

Yes it was the demo, I'll try again.
Thanks
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby doublegun » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:02 pm

Well I tried and it's the same thing, killed the boss and asked if I want to buy the game.
Should I try and download again?
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby NLG » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:44 pm

doublegun wrote:Well I tried and it's the same thing, killed the boss and asked if I want to buy the game.
Should I try and download again?

Where did you play the new one? I have uploaded the real, full version on BMT Micro now. The one Indy has that he has sent you is also a demo. It should also say "Demo" on the title screen.
NLG
Peasant

Postby doublegun » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:35 pm

The one I just played , I just downloaded say Dark Assault Full 2. I kill the boss and it says if you like this order it now. I can't find the new file anywhere....
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:03 pm

I don't understand why this is not a direct download with BMT. Unfortunately, I purchased before reading the forum which I never do. I'm a little disappointed about this setup.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby NLG » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:15 pm

Hi guys! I am terribly sorry again but I have uploaded the wrong version again. It is my first time releasing a game with a publisher. I have made the mistake twice now.

I have uploaded the fixed version on BMT Micro now. Please try it again by downloading the fixed version. Please replace the save files so that your progress won't be lost.
NLG
Peasant

Postby doublegun » Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:02 pm

It still doesn't work. I even bought it again and I can't even download without the link or codes from you. Says get info. from developer.
???
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby TommyD » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:51 pm

So is there a non-demo copy available yet?

The download link says it's the demo.

Thanks.

EDITED: Never mind. I remember now from my last download that on my PC the 'Buy Now' button doesn't show up in Chrome, but it does w/ Edge (for some odd reason I can't figure out).
TommyD
Wanderer

Postby NLG » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:23 pm

So I have finally made it right and uploaded the "fixed" version on BMT Micro but it doesn't get downloads even though people are purchasing it. Help me out here Indy.
NLG
Peasant

Postby TommyD » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:22 pm

NLG wrote:So I have finally made it right and uploaded the "fixed" version on BMT Micro but it doesn't get downloads even though people are purchasing it. Help me out here Indy.

Yup, even though I purchased it I can't download the full version. Just got an email that says:

"Your order has been processed and billed. The Product's Registration information will be sent to you by the developer.
Please allow up to 48 hours to receive your information."

So I guess I'll just keep leveling up in the demo and keep my 'save' files :)
TommyD
Wanderer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers