Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Rave Heart

Re: Rave Heart

Postby Starmage » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:24 pm

feyone2 wrote:Thanks for that - got through that just fine but I think the next one is going to do me in - especially with my eyesight as it is. Is there any way around it?

Hello feyone2! Sorry for the late reply, but unfortunately, those obstacles do need quite some reflex, but its not impossible for anyone. ;) What I would suggest is to prioritize avoiding the sweepers. :D So if it all boils down to it, you can focus more on the sweepers and ignore the fire balls, as they do deal damage, but they aren't lethal and won't kill you, and you can also heal on the menu. :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:48 am

Wonderful - I got through the 1st running area now I'm on the next one. I've had a couple of goes on each side but haven't hit the correct combo. Would you help please?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:18 am

feyone2 wrote:Wonderful - I got through the 1st running area now I'm on the next one. I've had a couple of goes on each side but haven't hit the correct combo. Would you help please?

Heya feyone2! :D for that floor, the lever combinations are known via where the cctv cameras face at the lever areas. ;) Hope it helps! :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:09 pm

Where is the CCTV - I honestly can't see it. I'm on cyber zone F3. It takes me forever to change the switches and I've still no where solving this. Maybe it's because I've been ill.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:46 am

feyone2 wrote:Where is the CCTV - I honestly can't see it. I'm on cyber zone F3. It takes me forever to change the switches and I've still no where solving this. Maybe it's because I've been ill.

Hello feyone2! The CCTV cameras can be seen on the walls just above the levers/switches. :)
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:48 am

Thanks for that - I finally managed to get to the next level only to find it more horrifying - by some miracle I have finally found Eryn! Now I have to see what happens. Holding my breathe. Didn't quite make it. What's a good tactic to get "super Eryn"?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:43 am

feyone2 wrote:Thanks for that - I finally managed to get to the next level only to find it more horrifying - by some miracle I have finally found Eryn! Now I have to see what happens. Holding my breathe. Didn't quite make it. What's a good tactic to get "super Eryn"?

Heya feyone2! I would suggest taking out the reflect drone first with physical attacks. :) Then have Sola use Extractor to take our their reflects when you can. :D Ether damage should really destroy 'em easily. ;) As for the 2nd phase, just survive for as long as you can. :D Guarding or using Zazir's protector with ultra hide. :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:35 am

Hi, looking for a bit more help! A strategy to beat the villains in the Security Hall after they've blown the system. I got to deactivate the final security tower by refusing to fight lots of the baddies so I guess i may have to go back? I got sick of losing and wanted to move forward. Any strategy help would be appreciated. Thank you.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:04 am

feyone2 wrote:Hi, looking for a bit more help! A strategy to beat the villains in the Security Hall after they've blown the system. I got to deactivate the final security tower by refusing to fight lots of the baddies so I guess i may have to go back? I got sick of losing and wanted to move forward. Any strategy help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello feyone2 and oh my!! What level are you if you don't mind me asking? Hmm, there is still a way to beat him though even if you didn't level much on the dungeon. :D

Make sure Zazir has his "Ultra Hide" and "Protector" on at all times, as he can safely absorb Vorakia and the goons' physical damage. Also, same as the Eryn battle, make sure to take out the Mirror Drones as soon as possible using physical attacks. Once they no longer have reflects, all of the strong Ether attacks should finish them off. ;) Hope it helps! :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:31 am

My guys are only level 65!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:26 pm

feyone2 wrote:My guys are only level 65!

Oh! Well level 65 means you already have a lot of great skills at your disposal! ;) ^_^ So this shouldn't be a problem as long as you try to win it with the strat I mentioned above. :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:07 pm

Finished the game and really enjoyed it. Thanks for making such a good game?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:23 pm

feyone2 wrote:Finished the game and really enjoyed it. Thanks for making such a good game?

Wow!! I am so happy you enjoyed and finished the game, feyone2! :D <3 It is really a pleasure for me to have made the game for people to hopefully enjoy, and I'm glad to have delivered! ^_^ Thanks so much once again for playing the game, feyone2! Best wishes! :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby briony » Wed May 04, 2022 2:30 am

would anyone have a complete list for the bestiary
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Starmage » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:34 am

*link removed*
Starmage
Wanderer