Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Rave Heart

Rave Heart

Postby Indinera » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:54 pm

RAVE HEART

$19.99

Image Image

This is a brand new RPG by developer STARMAGE.
Clocking around 30 hours of playtime, it's a must-try for Aldorlea fans! +::heart +::clap

Please also note that the game also comes with strategy guide:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

Rave Heart is an RPG that features the classical turn-based battles that we have all known and loved in the JRPG genre for years.
Klein Cryoz, a gifted Cipher with telekinetic abilities and the personal bodyguard of Princess Ellemine Rave, finds himself caught up in a twist of unfavorable events. Journey into the galaxy of Xerxes and enter Klein's life, as he finds himself caught up in a galactic feud. Along the way, the fragments of his long-forgotten dark past surface, piece by piece.
Will he be able to do his duty, withstand the pressure of a brewing war, all the while having his past haunt him?

FEATURES:

Rich background story and varieties of alien planets to explore.
A Cast of colorful characters who each have their own interesting background stories.
Side-quests and Optional bosses.
25 to 30 hours of gameplay.
Discover different extraterrestrial races and their cultures.
Emotionally involving story-line with interesting twists.
Immersive Sci-fi setting.
Gameplay that seeks to bring out the love of nostalgia from RPG gamers.
Animated Side-view Battle System.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Rave Heart

Postby Scorpios » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:30 pm

I wish that Devs and reviewers would state if a game was mouse enabled. I have severe arthritis in hand and fingers and find not having a mouse restricting so therefore I wont and dont play non mouse games
Beware the Scorpion Sting!
Scorpios
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:38 pm

Hello, unfortunately this game doesn't have mouse control. I'll talk to the dev and see if this is a feature that could/might be implemented in the near future.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Starmage » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:10 pm

Scorpios wrote:I wish that Devs and reviewers would state if a game was mouse enabled. I have severe arthritis in hand and fingers and find not having a mouse restricting so therefore I wont and dont play non mouse games

Hello Scorpios! ^_^ And yes, as Indinera has said, unfortunately, the game does not have mouse support as we speak. :( I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. I cannot promise anything yet, but I'll try to find a way to make a mouse system compatible with my game's scripts/plugins. ^^

Thanks so much for checking out! :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby Euphoniac » Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:55 pm

While the guide may be exclusively available here, it isn't really needed for the game's (100%) completion.
The game is very good, by the way, much better than Del's Valkyria Games/Blue Phoenix Games/"another random company name to conceal my identity" garbage that you usually find here on Aldorlea.
Euphoniac
Peasant

Postby crawfors » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:10 pm

Euphoniac wrote:While the guide may be exclusively available here, it isn't really needed for the game's (100%) completion.
The game is very good, by the way, much better than Del's Valkyria Games/Blue Phoenix Games/"another random company name to conceal my identity" garbage that you usually find here on Aldorlea.

savage.
THanks for not throwing me under the boss LOLOL
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Indinera » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:40 pm

A bit too savage. Some people like these games too, there's no need to be so harsh. Although I understand the "secret rooms" issue with one of their games wasn't really a nice thing, and I believe that thankfully it hasn't happened again since then.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Euphoniac » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:12 pm

I would like to let off even more steam, but it seems anything steam-related will be deleted immediately.
Euphoniac
Peasant

Postby polarbr » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:58 am

Is there a way to continue from where you left off on the demo? I bought the full game after completing the demo and I hate to have to do that first part over.
polarbr
Wanderer

Postby Starmage » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:43 am

polarbr wrote:Is there a way to continue from where you left off on the demo? I bought the full game after completing the demo and I hate to have to do that first part over.

Hello polarbr, I'm so sorry for the late reply, but yes! You can copy your save file over from the demo to the Full version's folder~! ;) ^^ Thanks so much for buying the game!! :D Hope you enjoy and have a great day!
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby Starmage » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:46 am

@Euphoniac - Thank you for the kind words, and yeah, it is indeed possible to finish the whole game without a guide, but I did put some information in there that can help a lot for people looking for straightforward strategies on bosses and whatnot. ;) ^ ^ Hopefully, they will help haha.
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:20 pm

Absolutely LOVE this game!!! I was a little skeptical at first but after the demo had to have it played 8+ hours striaght before calling it a night! The story line is wonderful. Characters are endearing. Still playing so I'll say more after finishing.
Thanks for a great game of epic proportions! +::YAY +::clap
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Starmage » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:04 am

ZuluKat wrote:Absolutely LOVE this game!!! I was a little skeptical at first but after the demo had to have it played 8+ hours striaght before calling it a night! The story line is wonderful. Characters are endearing. Still playing so I'll say more after finishing.
Thanks for a great game of epic proportions! +::YAY +::clap

Hello ZuluKat and wow!! <3 It means so much to me that you're enjoying Rave Heart! ^_^ Thank you so much for the kind words and for buying the game!! :D I truly hope you'll enjoy the whole game!! ^_^ Have a wonderful day!!
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby Valdy » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:37 am

Starmage wrote:
polarbr wrote:Is there a way to continue from where you left off on the demo? I bought the full game after completing the demo and I hate to have to do that first part over.

Hello polarbr, I'm so sorry for the late reply, but yes! You can copy your save file over from the demo to the Full version's folder~! ;) ^^ Thanks so much for buying the game!! :D Hope you enjoy and have a great day!

Hello Starmage

So, are you saying we have to copy the save file over from the demo rather than the full game automatically continues from where we left off ?
Valdy
Explorer

Postby Starmage » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:51 am

Valdy wrote:
Starmage wrote:

Hello Starmage

So, are you saying we have to copy the save file over from the demo rather than the full game automatically continues from where we left off ?

Hi Valdy! And yes! :) The demo and full version are separate downloads, so when you receive the full version's folder, you simply copy the save file from the demo folder into the full version ^_^ It's usually named "Save01.rvdata2" something like that. :D Thank you so much and enjoy!! ^^
Starmage
Wanderer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers