Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Rave Heart

Re: New RPG: Rave Heart

Postby feyone2 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:33 am

I'm having a bit of trouble finding my way around the secret cave trying to find where Eryn went? I found a lever which i pulled but don't know where go from there. At the moment I'm back at the start and I'm short on supplies. Any hints or help would be appreciated.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:50 am

feyone2 wrote:I'm having a bit of trouble finding my way around the secret cave trying to find where Eryn went? I found a lever which i pulled but don't know where go from there. At the moment I'm back at the start and I'm short on supplies. Any hints or help would be appreciated.

Hello feyone2! Eryn's whereabouts is located at the top right corner of the big map. :) The lever you pulled removes the laser shield in that area, so you should be able to enter it now. ^^ Hope it helps!! <3
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:49 am

I'm back again looking for advice. How can Klein and Chad best beat Reverent Sergio to save the last of the children? Klein's lel 21 and Chad's lvl 20.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:19 am

feyone2 wrote:I'm back again looking for advice. How can Klein and Chad best beat Reverent Sergio to save the last of the children? Klein's lel 21 and Chad's lvl 20.

Hello feyone2! In that battle, you will only need to survive for a few turns. ;) (3 or 4 turns was it?) when you survive enough turns, you will receive help. :D

So during survival phase, its best to have Klein focus on casting "Grip" on the priests as best as he can... Then Chad should be focused on healing themselves or guarding... But if they have enough TP, don't hesitate to use Klein's infusion on one of the mobs to instantly kill it too... It's really only about focusing on defense and survival until help arrives. :) Best of luck!
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:45 am

Good one - am on the ship now wandering around as Chad talking to Ellemina, Soka and Veronica but can't seem to move the action along. Where should I head?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:49 am

feyone2 wrote:Good one - am on the ship now wandering around as Chad talking to Ellemina, Soka and Veronica but can't seem to move the action along. Where should I head?

Sounds awesome, feyone2! :) In order to move along, you need to talk to all members, including Zazir. ;) ^^ You can find him chilling at the food corner on the main deck. :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:57 am

As soon as I asked it happened - thanks anyway!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:02 am

feyone2 wrote:As soon as I asked it happened - thanks anyway!

Haha great to know, feyone2! ^_^ Dont hesitate to ask for help again soon! <3
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:39 am

Here goes another question, I'm in Sola's dark garden and have a bit of trouble seeing everything, low on some items too, so hard to repair them. Can see one bright spot but it depletes my team but I guess I need to beat it to move forward. Are there many of these to break the barriers or just the one? Any suggestions?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:08 am

feyone2 wrote:Here goes another question, I'm in Sola's dark garden and have a bit of trouble seeing everything, low on some items too, so hard to repair them. Can see one bright spot but it depletes my team but I guess I need to beat it to move forward. Are there many of these to break the barriers or just the one? Any suggestions?

Hi feyone2! Yeah, you need to beat the glowing beings first (The ancient spirits), afterwards, the torch will unlock where you will recite another poem puzzle. :)
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:10 am

Thanks a million.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:35 am

feyone2 wrote:Thanks a million.

I'm always happy to help, feyone2! ^_^ <3
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:20 am

Forget this request - I just beat it!
I need a strategy guide - I've tried to beat it half a dozen or more times and it gets worse not better. 1st time I nearly got it and last time. I don't have enough revival potions! Boohoo!
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby bobcat » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:45 pm

How do you beat the ghost in grumpy Gregory's cave They've been beating the crap out of me
bobcat
Peasant

Postby Starmage » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:49 pm

bobcat wrote:How do you beat the ghost in grumpy Gregory's cave They've been beating the crap out of me

Hello bobcat! I would suggest having Sola cast speed buff as soon as possible then have her use Sola's "Roaming Bullets" as soon as you have enough TP, as it hurts all of them by a ton. :) Your team and the enemy team can really hurt each other greatly with strong spells. Chad can simply be the item user here, since most of his attacks are physical and won't do much on the ghost enemies. Sola's Roaming Bullets will be your bread and butter here. ^^ Hope it helps! :D
Starmage
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers