Re: New RPG: Rave Heart

Postby bobcat » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:59 pm

Thanks for the quick response that worked great
bobcat
Peasant

Postby Starmage » Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:05 pm

bobcat wrote:Thanks for the quick response that worked great

Anytime, bobcat! ^_^ So happy it worked!! Feel free to ask here again if you need help! <3
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:32 am

I have another problem - I can't beat reverend Sergio in the tow square. Is there a good strategy? I have items this time but can't seen to get there. My guys are level 32. +::sos
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:35 am

feyone2 wrote:I have another problem - I can't beat reverend Sergio in the tow square. Is there a good strategy? I have items this time but can't seen to get there. My guys are level 32. +::sos

Hello feyone2! And oh my! What I would suggest here is to take out the Mecha enemies as soon as possible as they are very painful when they cast Missile. These Mechas are weak to physical damage, so Chad, Zazir, and Klein with his infusion can take care of 'em immediately... Also, make sure your party is healed up before Reverend Sergio reaches 25% HP, as he will cast a strong all-party attack which may wipe you out if you're not careful. I hope this helps! ^_^
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:58 am

I went back and leveled up another one and finally won against Sergio. I'm on the Atlas going through Klein's history etc. Is there anything special I should look for? Or should I head to the Cosmic cube now?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:02 am

feyone2 wrote:I went back and leveled up another one and finally won against Sergio. I'm on the Atlas going through Klein's history etc. Is there anything special I should look for? Or should I head to the Cosmic cube now?

Hi feyone2! And yeah, depends on where you are now on the story-line. :) Simply speak with the driver of the Atlas and so they will take you to your destination for story progression. :D And ohh, if you're in the part where you can travel to different planets, you are allowed to level and finish side-quests during these times. :)
Starmage
Wanderer

First artifact, arsenal?

Postby jincyk » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:08 pm

I've found a guide that says (at the point where Side Quests are available) I should go to the arsenal and fight the first artifact. How do I do that? I've tried everything, I think...

Never mind! Just realized I needed an orb...
jincyk
Explorer

Re: First artifact, arsenal?

Postby Starmage » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:33 am

jincyk wrote:I've found a guide that says (at the point where Side Quests are available) I should go to the arsenal and fight the first artifact. How do I do that? I've tried everything, I think...

Never mind! Just realized I needed an orb...

Hello jincyk! And yep! ^_^ In order to fight the Artefact boss battles you will need to find the Artefacts associated with them. :D If you have the guide, then no worries, the information is there on where to find all Artefacts! :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:16 am

Hi Starmage, another question for you. I'm trying to work out the password for the box in Dorine Town. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the graffiti but I can't read it all. The game doesn't go to full screen on my computer; it remains the same size and the rest of the screen goes dark. A hint of the password would be great. I delivered the letter to the old lady from Julie, already.
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:56 am

feyone2 wrote:Hi Starmage, another question for you. I'm trying to work out the password for the box in Dorine Town. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the graffiti but I can't read it all. The game doesn't go to full screen on my computer; it remains the same size and the rest of the screen goes dark. A hint of the password would be great. I delivered the letter to the old lady from Julie, already.

Hi feyone2! :D You can actually find the answer to the chest's password when you enter Astral Realm on the orb at the bottom left part of Dorine. :) Once you are in the Astral Realm, you can go to the bottom left of the town and a bunch of Star Raiders will discuss the password. :D Hope it helps! If you cant see it, Ill tell it nonetheless since the chest merely contains an early game accessory ;) Its "BootyBeMine"
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:51 am

Hi Starmage, I've done a reasonable number of the traveling quests and was wondering if there is an order to it and are there mi=ore imortant ones to move the story along?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:55 am

feyone2 wrote:Hi Starmage, I've done a reasonable number of the traveling quests and was wondering if there is an order to it and are there mi=ore imortant ones to move the story along?

Hello feyone2! :) The traveling quests doesn't really have a specific order to them, so they can be done on any order. ^_^ Once you reach at least level 50-60, you should be able to just proceed to the Cosmic Cube to move the story along. :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Re: Rave Heart

Postby feyone2 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:35 am

Hi Srarmage, I need some help again. I'm in the cosmic cube and chasing Eryn. I'm not sure what to do on the next screen where there are 3 blue arrows and a ball that moves and lots of blocking enemies that send you back downstairs (so to speak).
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

Postby Starmage » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:04 am

feyone2 wrote:Hi Srarmage, I need some help again. I'm in the cosmic cube and chasing Eryn. I'm not sure what to do on the next screen where there are 3 blue arrows and a ball that moves and lots of blocking enemies that send you back downstairs (so to speak).

Hello feyone2! That moving ball puzzle can be completed by making sure that those lit-up tubes are the same colors as the tiles beneath them.

Okay, so what I would suggest... Go first to the right blue arrow, then activate it... You'll notice that three of the tubes below will light up... I suggest activating it again until you notice that the right tube becomes green. Once the right tube is green. Go next to the middle blue arrow, and activate it... You will notice it changes colors for only the left and middle tubes... Activate it until the middle tube becomes blue. Lastly, go to the left blue arrow and activate it until the tube at the left becomes yellow.

Hope this helps! :D
Starmage
Wanderer

Postby feyone2 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:36 am

Thanks for that - got through that just fine but I think the next one is going to do me in - especially with my eyesight as it is. Is there any way around it?
feyone2
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers